Howard is robbing NBC their money!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ruffypup, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I knew it! Howard the team player......

2. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    Been doing it subscribers for years.

3. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Remember when Howard was saying how he moreless manhandled NBC Execs by talking over them and exclaiming that there is a new sherrif in town ....as if he were going to be passionately involved with the show...... Well today he basicaly said ,...... I dont give a shit if they want a 4th judge .... dont matter to me....I just wanna show up.....judge.....and go home.... I mean it's just a 20 million dollar summer j.o.b.

4. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    The thing about the old captains of industry; the mythologized robber barons, steel magnates and oil tycoons is that they were relentless, evil pricks but they still went full throttle up until the very end. It was a passion..it was a sport to them.

Howard's always been ruthless and relentless when it came to slinging mud, destroying competition, silencing objectors etc, but it's as if he went into full coast mode once he hit a certain dollar mark. Two weeks ago he told us that it wasn't about the money; it was about being a real, honest judge. Today he admits it's about an easy paycheck. He doesn't even try. He's a lazy liar...somebody who creates his own momentary reality without actually even attempting to merge it with a reality that actually exists.

5. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    When you eliminate all of the competition it opens the door to becoming lazy. You simply don't have to try as hard. Where else are they gonna go? The market becomes stale and the product becomes shoddy.

6. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard is robbing from Sirius and the sponsors and the paying fans too.