Howard is so 'effing fragile

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JoeyG, Jun 18, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Active Member

Reputations:
    During the interview with Wahlberg today, Howard called him "unrealistic" for not going to therapy because his parents divorced and he was one of many kids. Hey Howard - some of us are strong enough to overcome a little adversity and can figure things out on our own. Not all of us are as pussified as you are and need help from some dude that has never met us. Hell, Howies been seeing a therapist 3X per week for 20 years, and it hasn't done him a damn bit of good.

2. azman5103

azman5103 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard is a SUCKER...plain and simple. He started to go to therapy, maybe even for good reasons, but then was QUICKLY and THOROUGHLY convinced by his therapist that he was a very troubled man, and would need to pay this guy for the rest of his life.

Same guy that got charged 10,000$ to hang a flat screen tv....or thinks apple products are superior because they cost more.

If you are a jew, an ugly horse face blonde, or a hipster celebrity fag....you can convince Howard to do ANYTHING!

3. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis." (from 'The Departed')

No point in Wahlberg going to analysis, his tribe is immune to such voodoo.

4. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    It really is a jew thing, it's pretty pathetic how Howard's shit has turned into a bad Woody Allen fascimile.

Psychoanlysis as Howard does it is ridiculously dated as a therapy anyway.

I mean the back-pain Sarno shit as well. Some people have legit injuries, dumbass, only YOU are so egotistical to be creating ficticious injuries in your demented mind.

5. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jews love to complain. They pay to complain to a therapist and are in heaven doing it.

and yes Howard is very fragile. His ass has been kissed for so long that he doesn't know what's going on anymore. He's out of touch with reality.

6. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I recently read one of those "what your therapist won't tell you" articles and it said that the longer a person is in therapy the more difficult it becomes to actually help them and they also start to believe every thought or idea they have is important.

7. RiotGrip

RiotGrip New Member

Reputations:
    Pretty sad, if you need continuous therapy for much more than three months, it probably isn't gonna work for you.

8. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    \

have to agree with you...

most people have some sort adversity they have to deal with in life , but most of us just dealt with it and moved on

howard is no man... he is a forever victim whos last name will die off when he does.. thank god

9. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Dead on. Howard in particular has little to bitch about, he grew up in a middle class or better household, his dad had a successful business and his mom behaved like the vast majority of parents at the time. Despite his bullshit on the show he obviously earned grades high enough to attend an upper tier university and his parents had the means and desire to pay for it. Fuck him and his whining about a situation millions of people would gladly have traded him for. Faggot Howard needs to man up and props to Wahlberg for pointing it out.

10. jaw_belize

jaw_belize Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    when marky started on the teeth i was like LUL

11. Undead

Undead Member

Reputations:
    Life is so hard making a $100 million a year for 3 days work...WAAHHH!!!

[​IMG]

12. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If he was poor he would've just dealt with it and moved on, like most.....But, it gives him something to do because i really feel his life is empty and boring

13. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    if you notice, most Jews are not cheap, greedy, neurotic, assholes with penis envy.

14. UnElegant 1

UnElegant 1 Member

Reputations:
    Anyone who has listened to Howard over the years knows that he's extremely malleable. He's like a little newly-hatched duckling imprinting on whatever moves in front of him. He's all in until something else comes along and catches his attention. The genius of his therapist is to encourage that and in doing so constantly reasserts his preeminence in Howard's world. When that guy dies you'll see Howard crash harder than Tiger did when his daddy/coach/therapist did. His whole sense of identity is wrapped up in that guy.

15. ImmaJudge

ImmaJudge Member

Reputations:
    You can complain to your friends and at some point they'll tell you to shut the fuck up and get over it. That's the best therapy there is, but Wiggy doesn't have any friends so instead he's his therapist's cash cow.

16. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    +R

Yes, Howard only seems to wake up when he dons his "Dr. Stern" persona.

A part of me thinks the therapist is a manipulative, conniving, long-con scumbag at heart, and he very well may be, but then I stop and think about what he has to work with.......................

a guy who's never going to come close to being honest about his shortcomings

a master manipulator and exploiter

a man who seemingly cannot maintain anything resembling a healthy relationship with any other human being on this planet

a major narcissist

a closet case

At the end of the day there's probably nothing left to do but reinforce his illusions and keep cashing the checks.

If the therapist was a Christian....................fat chance that, I know........................Howard would be in his "St. Jude" folder.

17. jokeland

jokeland Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Everything you needed to know about the guy was on display during the father's day special. He is still looking for sympathy for forty year old minor criticisms

18. UnElegant 1

UnElegant 1 Member

Reputations:
    All true, maybe I was being a bit hard on the therapist.

19. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    No, I'm sure he's a scumbag, too. Please don't let me dissuade you from anything, UE.

If we've learned anything from DWTS, it's that it takes two to make a cuckold.............

[​IMG]

20. MissKitty

MissKitty Meow

Reputations:
    I wonder if Howie's sister is as fucked up as he is. His Mother made a mess out of him.