Howard just said his mother forced him to get married?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by whatsit, Aug 31, 2012.

1. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    I never heard that one before? Anybody remember him saying that? (This interview with the Queen guy is fun btw) He also mentioned Richard Prior coming on. Did Richard Prior ever do the show?

2. GloriaGrace

GloriaGrace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The "Queen guy"??? You mean, Brian May - one of the best guitarists in music.

3. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Too bad is lead singer was a faggot and got the aids and died . . .

4. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "just said" = 20 years ago.

5. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    If that was actually the case back then, Rae was right -but I'm reasonably sure that never happened a second time.

6. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I think the second marriage was a deliberate :finger: to Rae and his kids.

He sure showed them!

7. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    Howchie was lucky to have ANY woman marry his pelican ass.

8. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    And Rock has suffered ever since..............He might have been a fag, But Freddie had class

9. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That was a good move by his mother.

Alison is a very attractive and smart woman, who was probably really hot back in her college days. The fact that she would support a broke, pelican looking oddball like Howard though all those hard times in the early days was a testemant to her character.

Too bad Howard intentionally sabotaged everything so he could pick up a blonde "bimba". Something tells me that if he was still married to Alison he wouldn't be spending countless night alone and lonely in his compound with his daughters living in other parts of the planet, not even acknowledging him on father's day

10. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Women come, Women go........If I did an inventory, I don't think I know anyone who hasn't been divorced........

11. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    But the blonde bimbo is a Saint who writes notes (not like she's busy with a job) to people who donate to that piece of shit charity. :dontknow:

12. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    He had a gift. If he only could have worn a rubber . . .

13. j shmuck

Reputations:
    Rock certainly has suffered, though I wonder how Queen would have fared in the 90s with nirvana and the whole grunge revolution that took place (obviously they would be doing major tours throughout).

In my opinion though, the worst thing to happen to rock music in my lifetime was cobain offing himself. While there were still many inovators in the mid to late 90s (trent reznor, beck, radiohead ect) there was also a tide of eddie vedder imitators, and corny pop-alternative rock bands dominating the scene by the end of the decade. Something tells me that if nirvana was around there would have been some more pushback to the pussification of the genre

14. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    we all know it was the door man that forced him to get married.

[​IMG]

15. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Some of the best rock singers are "fags (your words). Freddie Mercury, Elton John, Rob Halford, David Bowie (bi-sexual), etc.

16. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to think Howard was talking about someone else when he mentioned gay guys pretending to be straight and ruining the lives of the women they married. Now I'm pretty sure he was talking about himself.

17. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    The internet killed rock 'n roll. Everybody went online to get their rocks off instead of actually meeting face-to-face. At around the same time electronic music blew up and every kid with a pair of headphones, some software and some drum loops could be a "musician".

Strangely, in the aftermath of all this great television shows starting popping up, and tv has never been better. :up:

18. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    :D

Beth, therapist, and doorman > Debra, Emily, and Rae

Maybe the doorman is the therapist. :idea:

I'm sure he chalked up his kids' hostility towards Beth as Allison poisoning them......................like they couldn't possibly come to the conclusion that they hated her on their own. I would bet any amount of money he thinks that. Allison's just jealous.

His delusions aren't paranoid.....................they're terrified! What if everybody isn't jealous of their love, and is really just mocking what an idiot-douchebag she is and he's become?

I think he would be truly incapable of dealing with that..........................and by "that" I mean "reality".

19. j shmuck

Reputations:
    Here's what I think probably happened.

For some reason Beth decided to stop by Howard's apartment unnannounced, possibly when Howard wasn't around. Ritzy buildings such as Howard's, which are filled with celebrities have very strict rules and regulations as to who gets in, no exception. The doorman (knowing he is out of the job if this protocal is broken by letting a non resident in unnanounced) likely said that they would need word from Howard first. After unsuccessful attempts to contact Stern the doorman apologizes and says there is nothing he can do or he will be fired. Beth has a hissy fit, storms home, and later bitches about the situation to Howard.

I don't for one second think a doorman at a building like that would be rude, as they would be out of a job.

I also think that the doorman is just a convenient excuse and stand in for (Howard's friends, celebrity circles, and general public who had been mocking their obviously superficial goldigging relationship since day 1)

20. benbradlee

benbradlee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    although beth was deliberately seen leaving howard's residence during the morning hours, bethy stated that they were not engaged in a sexual relationship. they would spend endless hours watching t.v., eating and watching movies