Howard kept being corrected by Madonna

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Mar 12, 2015.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    sitting in my car before work listening to the interview. ..

It's almost like he is reading her wikipedia and she corrects him every other question. ..

Yea great interviewer my ass

Props to the wus caller who told Jon he had his head up howard's ass

fredrogers, Psyche, Mulletude and 5 others like this.
  2. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    I listened as to the interview this am as well and I found myself thinking Madonna sounded like she was tolerating Howard more than anything. She came off as bored...almost uninterested. She seemed unimpressed.
    Robin was an asshole, as usual.
    On the whole, exactly what I expected. An over-hyped interview where Howard pretends to know the person well, and acts like he's a psychology major for an hour.
    I give the whole shit storm 3 stars out of ten.

3. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree. ..if that was a first date it would also be the last date

queerface likes this.
  4. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    [QUOTE="
    Props to the wus caller who told Jon he had his head up howard's ass[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad im not the only person who heard that. I was laughing because of how fast Hein hung up on that caller.
    The caller started off with a good plan too: compliment the people on the show and then slam Howard and how shitty the interview was.
    Awesome job.

Benjamen, Tr000otgr and chapped like this.
  5. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    God I fucking hate Robin with a white hot passion

quitefrankly likes this.
  6. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When 2 cunts go to war....

Mulletude and chapped like this.
  7. sugarbear

sugarbear Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Seriously, I'm wondering if this is his interviewing tactic? Ask the guest questions or make statements during the interview that he knows is wrong or not true which forces them to give more than one words answers.

I was listening to the Sia interview recently (only got about half way through) and almost every question or statement he said, she replied "umm no" and then went into detail about what actually happened.

Maybe I'm just being too nice in assuming that he would be that cunning? It still makes him look like an idiot though.

Drungle likes this.
  8. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Negative caller(s) were from the Shed, I believe? That listening thread was a scream, almost made me want to listen... but mostly made me glad I didn't.

chapped likes this.
  9. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    I think Howard is a shitty interviewer. He asks the same questions, talks about his own life and experiences to try and 'bond' with the person he's speaking with.
    I really hate him. Every time I hear the shit people like Hein say about him being an amazing interviewer makes me want to vomit.
    I used to fall for the manipulation, not any more.

10. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "The Howard Stern Wikipedia Interview"

11. Yeahnolisten

Yeahnolisten Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He does it because he thinks its funny - but it's been the same joke for over 30 years.

12. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think it's giving him too much credit to say even his mistakes are intentional. Don't fall for his "10 moves ahead" talk. His staff's web browsing comes back with lots of mistakes. And since they don't employ real fact-checkers, it's presented as truth. The fact that Howard simply doesn't care that his interviews are filled with misinformation doesn't mean he planned it that way. It just means he'd rather be watercoloring.

13. joemama

joemama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    To be fair to Howard its 2015 who the fuck knows or cares about anything dealing with Madonna

14. Bacon

Bacon Active Member

Reputations:
    Is there a clip of the wrap up caller?

15. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Agree....although that IS Madonna's personality...she's very sarcastic & comes off as unimpressed. I think she explained it at the end of the interview when big mouth Robin asked her what took her so long to visit and she said she didn't think they liked her :tears2:.

I've been listening to the replay most of the day AND last night.....he missed a ton of important questions (as usual)...I think Robin throws his mojo off with her constant interruptions....loud fake laughing and her RIDICULOUS questions that are sooooooooo looooooooong. Both of them ask loooooooooong questions ....interrupting the answer :rolleyes:. Howard isn't such a great interviewer IMO....and YES he was WRONG on many issues that she did correct and sounded a bit annoyed!

In another thread last week I wrote that Howard WILL ask her about Rosie....and their relationship blah blah blah , he waited until the last few seconds :rolleyes: when she said they had ALOT in common! Anyone catch Howard telling her he had Rosie "over to the house for dinner??"

Thought Howard (or big mouth Robin) would ask about A-Rod..instead asking if Warren Beatty was a good lover???? WGAS about him :rolleyes:.

BTW...one of my favorite Madonna songs is.....Holiday...I doubt Howard even knows a Madonna song other than Like a Virgin :rolleyes:. Will he go to one of her Concerts this fall???? DOUBT it.

Such a phony....Robin too.

On a positive note.....pretty impressive that she did stay for over an hour.....and that she discussed her painful childhood and early days in NYC...

I wish Howard would have asked her what she thinks of Lady Gaga ...does she think LG is a poor imitation of her act???
    Wish Howard would have asked her more about her religious beliefs and if she still is into KABBALAH!!!
    It's a fact she has NO TV in her homes, her kids never allowed to watch TV so she wouldn't know Howard is a judge on AGT!

He told Robin and everyone else to "calm down" meanwhile he sounded like a nervous Nellie :rolleyes:.

Thank you
    Peace & love

16. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :giggle:

17. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Howard's ass really hit it out of the park today. Normally it smells like shit, but today is REALLY smells like shit. And that's the beauty of Howard. We never know what innovative innovation he'll innovate next."

Benjamen likes this.
  18. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's not that cunning. He's just lazy. Will or somebody else does research on the guest and gives Howard a bullet point list (or something similar) to reference. Howard is too lazy to study up and be prepared. Many times, he just reads straight from the page during the interview. Will includes lots of rumors on it that are usually false.

Benjamen likes this.