Howard KNOWS the lyrics to "Across the Universe"......

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Mar 10, 2014.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He does,,so does Fred,,,,so why is he still humming the first few lines to this beautiful song????? :rolleye: It's so ridiculous.
    I realize he's doing schtick,,,,but this is week #2 and he's still humming the first lines.....he's whining that he forgets the lyrics to songs....:rolleye:,,,,he's not being honest
    .....enuff already!

I love the lyrics to this song.....
    ..."words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup, they slither while they pass they slip away across the universe".....

Howard knows the lyrics....

Thank you
    peace & love

2. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Thank you!

3. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His scarf is too tight around his turkey neck?

4. Swedish John

Swedish John I'm your huckleberry

Reputations:
    I don't think that many people listen to the show anymore. You are probably not going to get far with this thread. Sorry.

5. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...one more note, John wrote this song after a long discussion with his then wife Cynthia,,,,it has great influence from his TM practice and so he added the Mantra,,, "Jai guru deva um",,"Nothing's gonna change my world".....Howard knows this...
    It just IRKS ME when he 'dummies down' for his "dumb" 18 to 32 yr old (male) listeners....it's a total turn off IMO....

thank you

6. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard has zero 18 to 32 year old male listeners

7. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Uh, That's obvious,,,it's why I don't post here as much as I used to ...or on the SFN.
    Look at the threads..nobody is discussing the show!! It's all about bashing each other , ( me for one).

I've been a lOYAL FAN for over 28 yrs and I used to call into the show ALOT...(about 4yrs ago). Now it's like "what's the point" the show is so bad since Artie was fired,,,and now with Robin
    on the phone sounding more insane then ever.....all u hear is her crazy insane laughing and how CONFUSED she is on the phone trying to understand WtF is going on in the studio.

At least Howard READ MY MEMO's...and stopped asking Robin a question when they return from breaks,,,,,she was never there!!! "Robin are you there??" I couldn't believe yesterday when Howard ASKED Robin..."why are u laughing?? " when they came back from a break!!!! She was laughing like a hyena while watching Exercise Tapes (at home or at the Asst. Living facility??) Howard asked her why she's laughing???? She gets paid MILLIONS to laugh at every fucking thing he says,,,I just thought that was an amazing question .....

ps....I don't care if my threads die....at least I posted about THE SHOW.....no biggie.

peace & love

8. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
  9. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Howard doesn't know the lyrics.

He's not smart, and now senile.

10. Bianca Stern

Bianca Stern Member

Reputations:
    I'm a 23 year old former listener.

11. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i still love you ben bas. you go girl.

thank you
    lets make hot monkey love

12. N Copter

N Copter Shot Dead Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't think he knows the lyrics to the song. I don't think he knows the lyrics to to much of anything. He was always so damned amazed with Artie and his ability to remember a few lines from the Godfather.

13. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:

Aren't you dead? :dontknow:

14. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...howard doesnt want to put in the work it takes to be a guitar player all he wants is the attention and applause. oh and the back slapping.

15. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    Insurance istrying to fuck me and my son out of money ,,,,, Who is going to pay more for Insurance and Gas will be the last question answered -- Even with a 3.82 GPA.

Luke needs to find a job that can pay 3 bill$ alone a year just for insurance- and then pay his own gas if he wants to drive. The delima in kid's at times in todays world baffles even my own mind. I think he wants my truck just so he can get laid in the back of it. Yet at the same time he want to geel the power of a low riding sportscar with tight steering and a v-tech engine.

My '95 Ford I paid cash for in '98 and put alot of extras into it like the airbags, tow hitch, camper, leer shell, new CD player, alunimum rims and tires ... On top of the ball joints, shocks, new rotors/bearings and ads/ rear main seal/tranny flush and tourque converter fluid with a friction modifier, radaitor flush/water pump (2and one)/ Alternator, hoses, belts, battery's, Starter .... Plus the regular maint shit for plugs, oil and wires.

Then there is this Honda. Of witch I know not to much about ..... other than it is a '98 Prelude.

Now guess witch one is worth more money ? --- AND WHY according to KBB ??

16. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    listening to the show now - howard certainly knows the words. imo he feels uncomfortable performing but wants to show off his progress, while making funny radio (forgets words, sings like neil young) nobody claps for him :( poor howie lol

he is surprisingly good i must say

17. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:

Will I get pregnate???? Help! Sos!

BabyGirl16Punk

I have been on birth-control for almost 2years. I am on the pill. Today I start a new pack which is the pink wheel, I use to be on the green pack. Do I have to wait intill the new set of pills set in to my immune system in order to have sex? Or am I free to make love and not have to worry about getting pregnate? Please help, I need some answers. I just made love and am freaking out.

I like this boy. I've been likin him eva since last year. But I heard alot of he say she say about him that I didn't tell him I liked him. So this year I decided that I was goin to live MY life the way I wanted to and not by rumors. So me and the dude started talkin. Its been about a mouth now. And we act just like a real couple: Kiss, hold hands at school and basically almost everything a coulpe does,(except we don't have sex, he has to wait 6 months for that)and everybody at school noticed. So his x just happens to be 1 of my friends n they dated in 8th grade, so Im thinkin that was 2 years ago, she shouldn't mind if Im with him or not becuz she cheated on him ne wayz (she cheats on all her bfs) so she said that the boy had asked her out. So then I got kinda upset cuz I have feelings 4 him so she flirts with him and stuff so it seemed like he did ask her out, but I neva asked him if he did or not I just listened 2 her becuz I was thinkin shes my friend she has no reason 2 lie, so I stopped talkin 2 him 4 a week and he wud c me n the hallways @ school and say hey and try 2 give me a hug but I didn't do ne thing but wave & kept walkin, so he told 1 of his friends that happens 2 be 1 of my friends 2 that I just stopped talkin 2 him and he doesn't know why. So the friend had told him the rumor about him gettin back wit his x and he got mad so he came to me and asked me why wasn't I talkin to him 4 the past week & I told me becuz his x said they were goin back out n thats why I left him alone so he said he doesn't even talk 2 his like that & that she was lyin. And I sorta felt bad 4 not askin about it. But now we're a couple. But why do u think the x lied shes my friend 2

18. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    La la la la la la WGAF :D

[​IMG]

19. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
  20. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    That makes you 161 in human years.

You were a teen when Howard moved to Sirius, what got you interested in the show, it doesn't seem like something that would appeal to the young even when it was better.