Howard living the straight life.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LaserT, Sep 12, 2013.

1. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;clvYPC4s_M8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clvYPC4s_M8[/video]

@45:35 After Kacey talking about going out and having sex, fun ,etc Howard replies....

"Boy, I live a very straight lifestyle, I just got my wife and we hang out and watch the Bachelor"

A verrry gay lifestyle I'd say! Yeah sure Beth is really thrilled and really into that.

[video=youtube;Tkmozr8m2Pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkmozr8m2Pg[/video]

@4:35 after discussing The Bachelor(hmmm gay) and that the "good looking" guys are not guys she'd want, he says reading poetry to a girl is dumb and these young girls are looking for a guy to have kids with. Hmm good job telling Beth that.

Bottomline:
    Does he ever think Beth is NO WAY into him and wants to be with these young guys, out having sex, living life and have kids? Does he ever think, "damn, it has to be all my MONEY. She has to be bullshitting me. Her whole youth and child bearing years thrown away on me? She'd have thrown away all that for me if I was a regular guy? What's she doing out in the Hamptons alone?"

2. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "..... out in the Hamptons alone"...........well, you mean WITHOUT Howard. Doesn't mean she's necessarily alone! :)

3. LaserT

Reputations:
    Ha yeah without Howard. I mean is Beth just sitting there in the house watching The Bachelor talking to Howard on the phone about the guys on the show or is she out with the type of guys from the show. :hehe:

4. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    breaking news .... Alert ... Alert ... Breaking news ... This just in ... Alert ... Alert ... Breaking news: this thread sucks ...

5. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Are you at least 9 inches?
    Are you over 6?

6. LaserT

Reputations:
    :snicker: Win some...lose some. Oh well.

7. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :lol:

8. PurplePeople

PurplePeople New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I guess be totally disinterested in sports is not an indication of automatically being a fag. and even loving tv shows and movies that were made for 14 year old girls is not irretrevable proof. and being anorexic and getting a half dozen plastic surgery procedures still isn't proof. but thinking the band Train is on the cutting edge is proof. howard=gay guy.

really, though i bet howard is conflicted and has probably never had gay sex, i do think he probably has desires to be a woman. if you have ever seen the tv shows where he and ralph (especially ralph) salivate when a good looking tranny comes into the studio, it's patently obvious those two wish they could dress up in lingerie and dresses on a daily basis. howard is just one fucked up guy who lies about his xsexual conquests, lies about how many times he had sex pre-Allison and post-Allison, and lies in general about everything. the whole, "let's go to scores!" and "let me fondle your boobs!" rants pre beth getting her hooks in him was just a cover for his lack of masculinity. he is a mama's boy with not much intelligence who was clever enough to make people think he was a blue collar type of man's man. he stop trying to play that role a few years ago and now you all can see who he really is.

P.S. TehLivingDead aka TehLimitedVocabulary sucks

9. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    So I guess you didn't see my thread "Howard eats a spa lunch?":rolleye:

10. Dlist

Reputations:
    That sentence is even weird "I live a very straight lifestyle"

11. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Straight guys don't use the word Lifestyle unless they are talking about condoms.

12. Dlist

Reputations:
    "assorted flavors"???

13. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
    i remember almost getting a b j in high school . the girl said if i didn't have a flavored condom she wouldn't .. I even said WTF?? Flavored Condoms?

14. GQtaste

GQtaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:

It's a lot more than half a dozen.

15. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Straightness isn't the LIFESTYLE. It is the default!

"I live a very straight lifestyle" is something a closeted, raging, 5 alarm fire flaming homosexual would say.

16. PurplePeople

Reputations:

with a half dozen more (or more as you probably correctly point out) to come. what will that freak look like in ten years? and did anyone ever notice his chest? about 7 or 8 years ago (not sure exactly when) the staff all took off their shirts (including howard) and he had this flacid, ematiated body with no muscle tone in his arms or shoulders, but two unusually big, rock hard boobs. they would have looked fine on someone who was a dedicated weightlifter, but it seemed out of place on him. i don't know if anyone here ever mentioned it, but i got the impression he had pectoral implants.

17. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Gotten-to.

18. PurplePeople

Reputations:

no, boy, i got to you.

19. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Except I haven't mentioned you at all. Yet, you make it a point to bring me up after another one of your tomes-of-shit posts.

Have a day, faggot!

20. PurplePeople

Reputations:
    everything i say is shit because you declare it so. i only think of you like i think of trash that needs to be cleaned from the gutter. i like baiting you not because i give a shit what you think or because you have "gotten to me" but because i think i am doing a public service to talk about shit stained human beings like yourself so the general populace knows what you are and doesnt have to wade through your shitty posts to come to that determination themselves.

fyi: i told you to get a thesaurus so you could come up with something better to say than, "faggot". i see you still need to go the bookstore to widen your vocabulary. get cracking, TehLimitedVocabulary. your public awaits your alternative descriptions of faggot, cunt, and n****r.