Howard Makes Sam Simon's Death All About Him

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Mar 10, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Sam wanted to do a TV show with Howard
    Howard called Sam every month
    Beth spent the day with Sam, no wonder he died
    Beth sent him notes
    Sam was just on Howard's channels.............

MarksFriggin:

• Remembering Sam Simon. 03/10/15. 7:10am
      Howard said that he has some sad news. Sam Simon has passed away. Howard said he was only 59. Howard said Sam called a couple of years ago and said he had Colorectal cancer. He said that the cancer had spread to his brain and all over. Howard said he was given 3-6 months to live but he was alive 2 years later. Howard said he would call Sam about once a month. He said he wasn't super close with him but he had a lot of nice times with him. He said he came there and wanted to work on something with him. Howard said Sam wanted to do a TV show with him. He said he told Sam to come see him and they'd talk. Howard said he had in his mind that Sam would write and direct it and he'd sit back and collect the money. Howard said Sam was going to come there on 9/11. He said that they were sill going to meet that day but Sam wasn't sure it was the right time to do that. Howard said he thought it would take their mind off it.
      Howard said Sam was over at his apartment and he told him that Danny DeVito was on one of the planes that crashed that day. Howard said he was shocked by that and saddened. Howard said they had their meeting and Sam thought that he was going to write everything for the TV show. Howard said Sam wanted to be a producer. Howard said he had it the other way around. Howard said he's not doing extra work on this. He said they both realized that they wanted to piggy back off of one another.

Howard said he would call Sam once in a while during his illness. He said he did call regularly. He said he was the most jovial guy even with the cancer. He said he was still making jokes. He said he was just on the Wrap Up Show a few weeks ago. Howard said people loved the guy. He said he had a lot of accomplishments. Howard said Sam was one of the creators of The Simpsons and he had drawn a lot of the characters. He said when he got out of college he had a job as a cartoonist. Robin said when they were on the Tracey Ullman show it was pretty much Bart and Homer. She said there was a lot of fleshing out to make it into a series. Howard said there was a nice obituary in the Daily News about Sam. Howard said Sam moved into the TV world and got into cartoons. He said that most of them sucked according to Sam. He said he was happy to do the Simpsons though. He said he took a buyout about 4 years into that. He said he became a multi millionaire from that show.

Howard said Sam was on the Drew Carey show and other sitcoms over the years. Robin said his name was all over a lot of sitcoms back in the day. Howard said Sam also built a facility in Malibu for dogs that were going to be put down. Howard said they would train the dogs for the deaf. Robin said they had something to do with veterans too. Robin said they were helping with PTSD and things like that. Howard said he funded all of that. Howard said Sam didn't ask for donations at all. He gave a large amount of money to charities.

Robin said he was helping save whales too. Howard said Sam was liberating circus animals too. He said he would buy out the circus and save the animals. Robin said that Sam loved his dogs too. She said she read that he was surrounded by his family and dog when he died. Howard said he was a good guy.

Howard said Beth spent a day with Sam. He said she's so into saving animals. He said that she got a tour of the facility and all of that. Howard said Beth loved Sam. He said they were emailing just a week ago. Howard said Sam did a lot of good and it's sad that he was just 59 years old. He said he could have done a lot more good.

Robin said Sam was out saving whales on the ship. She said that he got into a private plane and hired a nurse to help him do that. Howard said Sam was hanging out with Pam Anderson a lot. He said he was tickled by that. Howard said everyone's friend at the end should be Pam Anderson. Robin said she can't be everywhere. Howard said he's not sure about that. He said she can't be that busy. Howard said they are going to pay tribute to Sam on today's Sternthology. Howard said that they had a lot of stories about Sam. He said that the thing that made him happiest was being on this show. Robin said they did that sitcom on the radio show too. Howard said Sam came in and did The Bitter Half. He said that was so much fun. He said Sam wrote that whole thing and it was great.

Howard said it's weird that Sam was just on the channel a couple of weeks ago and now he's gone. Robin said that's what cancer does.

Howard said that Sam never wanted to talk about his cancer. He said that he just went out and did things instead of talking about what he wouldn't be able to do. Robin said Sam was going through his cancer thing while she was going through her's. Robin said he was very happy for her when she was cancer free. Howard said he told Sam that miracles can happen after the Robin thing. Howard said the prognosis for Robin was bad. Howard said Sam just said that's great and he hopes it happens for him. Robin said she talked to Sam about what she went through and he said he got the best doctors and the best quacks.

Domo Cup, Guacamole, codeine and 7 others like this.
  2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Me, me, me, me, me!

codeine, SternsEgo, MrPACS and 8 others like this.
  3. PTRacing

PTRacing Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I....Beth....I....Beth....I....Beth....I....Beth....I....Beth....I....Beth....I....Beth....I....Beth....I....Beth....
    I....Beth....I....Beth....I....Beth....

4. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sharing his personal memories of the deceased, what an asshole!

Just read the NY Times obituary and move on! No one wants to hear about Howard Stern while listening to the Howard Stern show!!!

5. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    have you ever gone to a funeral? Have you ever lost a loved one or friend? When someone dies, you talk about your experience with them. Jesus, get over it

6. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    No shit--what else do you do when someone fucking dies? The official obituary was written years ago, it's the same shit with a different byline

RobotsVsMonsters likes this.
  7. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Of course Beth was emailing him last week. His lies are so predictable.

8. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    At least Howard pointed out that Sam never asked for donations....unlike some people

9. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    The Lovely Beth was very busy working with him on several projects....#Horseshit

kingship, MrPACS, 1Vegasgirl and 4 others like this.
  10. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Translated: She was trying to scam him to donate to the kitten spa but apparently he was too smart to fall for her bullshit.

11. Beffquus

Beffquus Scripta sunt in stellis Gold

Reputations:
    This was the most ironic part to me - said with no irony at all by one of the greatest beggars in the history of self-aggrandizing celebrities.

Charity Navigator Comparison of similar organizations...
    Overall Score Overall Rating
    North Shore Animal League America (NY)74.09[​IMG]
    PAWS Chicago (IL)96.21[​IMG]
    Tony La Russa's Animal Rescue Foundation (CA)92.03[​IMG]
    Animal Friends (PA)91.05[​IMG]
    SPCA of Texas (TX)94.42[​IMG]

12. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard walking the streets of NY on 9/11...
    :spit:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    JesusTwins, codeine, pilo and 6 others like this.
  13. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Do you know what the nominator or the denominator are for these numbers?

14. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:

i demand to see these emails

rabbigottfried, ARM, Boomer and 2 others like this.
  15. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Sam didn't take any donations, he funded everything himself".
    Take notes, Howie ;)

16. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Does anyone really think Howard and Beth reached out to Sam with anything in mind other than their stupid 6ianca's Furry Friends bullshit? When they heard dying Sam was unloading cash to animal charities, they each jizzed themselves. I really hope Sam gave nothing to their horseshit.

thinman, kingship, codeine and 13 others like this.
  17. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    If only Sam had cut a check for the kitten cancer ranch his last Stern show appearance wouldn't have been on the WUS and he might have gotten a mention on the stern show web page

http://www.howardstern.com
    [​IMG]

18. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Didn't he give a large donation?

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  19. Micheal Kenyon

Micheal Kenyon Here

Reputations:
    I'm pretty sure she offered to send him a selfie while holding his check.

MrPACS likes this.
  20. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Sam's last call to the Stern show.......
    Howard not a bro rushing him off the phone to get to....... nothingness.

Howard annoyed the guy was giving his money away to everyone but him.