Howard on Jennifer Aniston - Then and Now

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Then:

[video=youtube;TmSU5lo6vY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmSU5lo6vY0[/video]

Also:

Now:

I can't find a recap, but the best part is when Robin recently mentioned one of Jennifer's movies bombing at the box office. Howard did his usual "I don't know what you're talking about" low voice thing, and acted like he didn't know that that happened. You could tell he wanted Robin to shut up about it. He did his whole "why are you saying that?" thing. Then he went out of his way to state the actual box office numbers, which if my memory is correct, weren't even all that impressive. It was just interesting seeing him going out of his way trying to defend Aniston (complete with the "I was doodling" voice), after having shat on her so thoroughly in the past.

Howard just wanted to be welcomed into the "beautiful people" crew. It's so clear. At one point I even remember him asking a comedian if they resented Aniston. I'll try to find it.

2. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here it is:

Also, while looking for that, I found this bit about Beth not being so sexually into Howard (I still maintain that she's not a cold fish at all...she's just completely unattracted to him, and he ruins her fantasizing. If it were a hot guy talking dirty to her, she wouldn't shush him):