Howard & Robin so out of touch with their surroundings....rich jerks

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Yomama, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Yomama

Yomama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Talking about Lisa G's apt -
    "they're building a subway stop downtown....Robin" "yes on 2nd ave there's a new subway.."
    Howard and Robin really live in their own world and have absolutely NO CLUE as to what's going on in the real world!!!

There is a new subway line, the 2nd ave subway line being built on the UPPER EAST SIDE (not downtown) of Manhattan. This has been going on for over 2 years now. It's a huge story in NY because it's been a major disruption to local businesses and residents (the noise and rats due to constant construction). There are constant news stories about this. The fact that Howard thinks this is 'downtown' is insane. It's literally just across the park from where he lives! Maybe he should get out of his limo once in a while and actually walk around the city.

Adding insult to injury - the fact that he has no idea where Lisa G lives - is just sad.

Plus he spent the whole morning making fun of Lisa G's & JD's apartments. sorry Howard - maybe if you paid them a little more they could live in a nicer place.

Douche !!!

2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah i felt really bad for JD today. He was taking a lot of shit from Howard about where he lives. Maybe if Howard would part with some of his marbles
    JD wouldnt have to live in a fucking shoe box.

Im sure the "helps" quarters at Chimneyville is 100x nicer than where JD has to live.

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    To be fair, if I had Howard's money I'd probably be a big asshole too.