Howard Said He Likes Women That are Earners....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So why didn't Howard choose a woman like this?!:

2. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    because they have self esteem?????!!!

3. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Seriously, though, we haven't heard of him dating a single accomplished, really smart woman. I guess Judith Regan comes closest, if those affair rumors are true.

It's funny that Howard doesn't get that when he says that people are jealous of Beth, he forgets that people like these women exist. These women are a trillion times more enviable than Beth. They don't have to suck up any old, wrinkly, man for money, or get naked for them before they give them a piece of jewelry. They truly have built something on their own, and they are in control of their lives and their futures.

Isn't it interesting how even though some of these women came from very humble backgrounds, they still made something extraordinary of themselves? Then you look at someone like Beth who had a surgeon father and all of that, but still talks like a retard.

I'm gonna post Howard clearly sending a message to Beth through Mel Gibson in one minute.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  4. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    The only thing that "Vile Cunt" earned was an Arab Prince's cock in her snatch . . .

5. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Not to mention being a high paid "Date" for wealthy New Yorkers in her own country . . .

6. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard said he likes women. This is the fake story Mike.

7. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's Howard clearly taking aim at Beth through Mel Gibson. Start at the 3:04 mark:

[video=youtube;uBJqv1ZS9Fc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBJqv1ZS9Fc[/video]

I love how he adds in the "maybe take some initiative, honey" with malice in his voice. That wasn't one of Mel's complaints. However, that's something that Howard constantly states..that Beth never initiates sex.

Isn't it sad that he clearly was identifying with this rant less than two years into his marriage?

8. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    howard got what he wanted..a cumjug.. plain and simple...but now he regrets it..he gets the slit gigs on lettermen and the view to validate her as some kind of "star" when actually shes a golddigging cum burping gutterslut who howard fucked on the first date...stupid dope..Howard is trying to make arm candy into a silk purse..

9. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "You're using me. I spend a ton of money on you, and I want a blow job. Every once a while [Said with an edge to his voice]. Like, and use your initiative maybe in bed once in awhile. Once in a blue moon walk into the goddamn bedroom and act like you're into me. Stop mooching off of me." - Howard Stern

Also interesting in that Mel clip, Howard says "what's worse? A cunt, a whore, or a gold-digger? I think gold-digger's the worst."

Speaks volumes, but I'm not sure what it says.

10. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    isn't that what mel gibson told his gold digger..blow me!..? haha it was

11. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree, Time Bandit, but in some ways he gets off on it. How many times has he said he loves Pretty Woman? Why else make her get naked when he gives her jewelry? He literally gets off on buying her.

Some of it is also probably that Howard never really even tried to get someone good. He was trolling nightclubs, allegedly, at the age of 46 with three children. He was looking for exactly what he got.

This is probably my favorite Beth moment (as in moment where she annoyed me the most). Fast forward to the 14:42 mark:

[video=youtube;VLMpZJsEGBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLMpZJsEGBQ[/video]

That engagement comment was annoying, but what I'm talking about is this moment:

Complete with smug look on her face.

First of all, she really is the most self-centered, self-involved, smug, person ever. I think the reason why people find her more insufferable than most, is that she doesn't even have a reason to be that way.

But secondly, I get a kick out of the way that she thinks that she's so superior to a stripper. They are just honest about what they do.

That entire interview is unbearable, by the way. No surprise they turned the comments off. Funny how she said she wanted to open her own animal shelter within five years. It's been five years.

And why the need for that, when she just said North Shore was the largest one in New England? Why then, would there be a need for hers? Oh, that's right. Because she wants to sprawl her name all over something. With Howard's money, of course.

I guess he said no to that idea?

Probably won't hold out for long, though. Get ready for the Bianca Ostrosky Stern animal shelter, guys.

12. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    x2

- - -

You can't turn shit into sugar. Ames ain't Sport's Illustrated . . .

13. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Right, but then Howard started paraphrasing it into his own thoughts and voice. He even said "forget the racism, but do you see where Mel is coming from?"

Then he got that edge to his voice that he always does when he starts personalizing things.

14. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    How embarrassing Wiggy must feel that he has to ask his agent Don to take a "Meeting" with this Cunt. The humiliation for both Wiggy and Don must be unbearable . . .

15. HAL

HAL HAM

Reputations:
    Beth is hot

16. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The first girl is a proud graduate of Florida State. Howard doesn't like the intellectual types.

17. P-B

P-B Honourary Canuck Gold

Reputations:
    Someone refresh my memory, but wasn't he not really pleased when Alison wanted to go back to work?

18. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    Alison didn't do "sexy work". Her job involved actually helping people

19. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    because he has no self esteem????

(i can't imagine howard with a woman richer than him.)

20. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Probably because that would've meant that he would've had to be more of a parent to his 3 kids than "earner."