Howard Says; 100 million Viewers A Show For AGT!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Jun 18, 2012.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Still catching up on old shows, I was listening to the May 21 show tonight. About 15 minutes after the Octomom phone call, they talked about the huge success of AGT and the overwhelming love for the show by the masses.

Robin said; "they said 32 million people tuned in" Howard replied; "it's true"! Then Howard went on to say, just wait till Dancing with the Stars and American Idol are gone; "there will be like a 100 million fuckin people or something crazy like that"

I must have missed the news, what week did they score 100 million viewers a show? Or even 50 million?

I don't even remembering the show scoring that 32 million Robin boasted and Howard said was true. :dontknow:

Didn't it just barely catch the show numbers from last year, a few weeks ago, going up against nothing but reruns? :facepalm:

2. Morrisb

Morrisb Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Same here. That is, I wait a while before I check shows (mostly segments) if at all.

As far the actual question, staying out of the loop I forget about AGT altogether. lol :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  3. TrotMeAround

TrotMeAround Member

Reputations:
  4. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He is batshit crazy, the only show that gets over 100 million viewers is the Superbowl and that's only a once a year special occasion.

5. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    There are 12 people gathered around every tv plus you have to count all the tvs that are in stores, obviously tuned to AGT with all those shoppers watching.

And don't forget, Howie is fucking delusional and thinks we're too stupid to get the actual ratings.

6. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

I guess Don Buchwald fluffs Howard with stories about family's looking like this when ever AGT airs:

[​IMG]

7. Bentknee

Bentknee Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    NBC was running a commercial proclaiming 32 million the first week. Of course that included Monday night, the re-run of Monday night's show on Tuesday, the new Tuesday show, and the ten other times they were re-run on other NBC owned stations all week.