Howard says he is a better photographer than Playboy????

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by imissalison, Feb 11, 2012.

1. imissalison

imissalison f**k Mutt

Reputations:
    Was listening to a show from a few weeks back, and Howie was talking about the how bad the Lindsey Lohan pictures were and that he would have done a better job than the PROFESSIONAL photographer that works for Playboy.
    I am sure hoping this was a joke. Or he is that delusional? I mean, do we need to rehash how harrable that calendar was for NSAL and all of it's mistakes? I know the guy lives in his own world, but this just pissed me off.

2. Yellowfever

Yellowfever New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    He photoshops just as much as them.

3. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When you surround yourself with enough people who kiss your ass on a daily basis, you tend to have a warped sense of reality. That's why Howard hates twitter so much, because he has to see the negative comments as well as the positive.

4. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
  5. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    You have a warped sense of reality, only if you let it happen and buy into it....I'm used to running the show and have people work underneath me, and people do tend to kiss your ass...Quite frankly, its pretty fucking annoying and I think less of them than the people who just do their job...as far as Howard's skills as a professional, Hefner has used the same photographers for fucking decades for his magazine....most of these guys have been lensing hot pussy since the 60's for him to say that he's better than someone with decades of experience is like some kid that has been doing college radio for six months can do Howard's job better than he can......um err ahh, maybe I spoke too soon....

6. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
    I just wonder if he actually believes that shit, or he's just trying to fill time...

8. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    How does he explain the shitty airbrushing?

9. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    a retarded person can photoshop better than howard

10. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    I have taken better pics with a fucking disposable camera.....and I know nothing about PS but I do know he can't use it.....

11. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard: I dont feel like a wealthy man. I dont spend money on myself. Just my wife and kids.

Yeah right. How do you explain dropping more money on camera equipment and lighting, etc. than Annie Leibovitz?

12. Mike in Houston

Mike in Houston I got more balls than the daily lottery. VIP

Reputations:
    I know right? What a douche! Does he actually think he's relating to us common folk?

13. Noshferatu

Noshferatu Active Member

Reputations:
    his photography skills are worth zero, he buys a high end cam and he claims he shoots everything in manual? yeah sure howchie, we believe that, of course ... what a retard he is ... as for his ps shops, those are so bad , but he's got many yes men around him, even his teacher sees him for the sucker he is, just getting money to lick howchie's ass ... howard is close to being induced into the hall of fame wackpackers of his own show ...

14. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The emperor's new camera :coffee:

15. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
    +Rep

16. Salmo

Salmo Active Member

Reputations:
    No no! That's the point. Shitty airbrushing is the trademark of Playboy. He does it even more shitty. Therefore, he's better than playboy.

That's my read.

-S

17. hollywoodrose

hollywoodrose Member VIP

Reputations:

Howard has more resources and people devoted to serving him than some small cities in africa. He's really funny with these comments. It's the psychology of someone who knows that nobody will disagree with him. I'm trying to think of world where everyone acted like Howard. Like Keith Richards getting up and walking out the door muttering "you know, I'm really glad I'm such health nut, some people just don't know how to take care of themselves!". Or Hugh Hefner going "if only I was rich, I'd buy a mansion, fill it with beautiful girls and wear my pajamas 24 hours a day!" Or Donald Trump walking by a soup kitchen saying "I can really relate to those guys - I'm the same way, just a working class stiff - most americans are so egotistical - they just can't be bothered by anything unless it has to do with money!!"

If they all got together an rebelled, the staff from the radio show and Htv could do a whole series just dedicated to this bullshit and pointing out what an insufferable jerkoff Howard has become - skits, practical jokes, songs, etc. The people in that office must have tongues that are black and blue they have to bite them so often.

18. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He is delusional. He has had people kissing his ass so long that he thinks everything he does is amazing. Photography is subjective that's why he can lie about it, he quit chess because he knows that he can't lie about being the best at it.

He's also become a huge liar, and it's rare that you will hear the truth come out of his mouth. It's like he's playing a character on radio called Howard Stern The Liar.

He's just showing how untalented he really is and he's the luckiest man in show business.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  19. imissalison

imissalison f**k Mutt

Reputations:
    "fuckin thing sucks"- Bill O'riley

20. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    playboy should offer her 5 times the lindsay lohan money.