Howard Stern Bashing Deirdre Imus (Beth-Related)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just heard this clip from 2014 for the first time:

This clip is really rich.

"I have no interest in Imus, I don't care, I don't want to goof on his wife..." Right after calling her an "ugly cunt", "fat", "a wreck", and a "pig who looks dude-ish", of course. He spent yeeeeears degrading her, and when she finally fires back, he throws a hissy fit and acts like she's firing out of nowhere.

The best part is how everything he says applies to Beth.

He also just blantantly makes shit up. I looked for a pic of her from around that time, and she looks perfectly fine. He claimed she was fat, ugly, etc. Just shows you how you can't trust a word he says without investigating. She's the blonde in the middle:

[​IMG]

Note that she's 50 years old here. Howard says something like "Imus bought Kate Hudson and got Goldie Hawn." Does this dumb motherfucker not realize that everyone is going to age, including his beloved Beth O.? Or does he think that not aging goes along with her miracle of not shitting too?

When he says stuff like this, he spells out so blatantly why he married Beth, and the delusions that he's under.

Some choice quotes:

"I'm sitting there going 'I'm relevant. At least I've done something with my life. You just blow Imus. And you probably don't even do that anymore."

"By the way, I would never comment on her looks...." How many times has he attacked the looks of people? I was just listening to a clip where he called Jennifer Aniston a butterface and annoying and not hot at all. She's a celebrity so fair game, right, Howard? So why aren't you fair game, you hypocritical douche?

Robin: "Why is her opinion of anything worth putting on the air?"
    Howard: "Because he'll put anybody on the air, because nobody gives a fuck about his show..."
    Howard: "And she has no talent and she's a humorless bitch, and it's like 'who the fuck are you? And what have you done?!'"
    Howard: "The woman's done nothing with her life. She'd be homeless if she wasn't married to Imus."

Remind you of anyone?

You can notice when Howard realizes what he says, because after the "done nothing with her life" Howard backpedals a bit and goes "God bless, I don't care what you do your life", because he immediately knew how absurd this is coming from someone married to the pointless Beth O.

PelicanWig, Getoninja, Icey and 14 others like this.
  2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I can't find it, but back when I is made that "nappy headed hoes" comment, Howard did a great bit on the imus' that completely foreshadows the sterns of today.

Dierdre was in the middle of a book tour when this occurred, and she had to cancel it because of dons comments. And Howard was all over how Deirdre was a star fucker and how she'd leave him because they were. Radioactive to the Hollywood crowd now.

"Honey, what do you mean we can't go to the hamptons and hang out with famous people anymore!?!?!" Was almost an exact quote.

The whole day's rankings essentially mirrored Howard and Beth. Wonder if anyone can find it.

3. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ^"As long as you're evaluating appearances, look in the mirror, honey."

Why hasn't Stern taken that advice to heart over the past thirty years?

"I don't care about Imus' wife, no one does." = Beth O.

"She probably moseyed on down from her decorated room that the fans paid for." LOL. EQUALS BETH O.!!!!

"I heard, like, for real he can't fucking stand her, and she can't stand him. And it's just a fucking nightmare marriage. But of course she's got to resent him. She should worship him, I mean, he saved her life. What was she doing?..." HARHAR. Projection about Beth, or is he so deluded that he doesn't realize that he's talking about his own situation?

I see that there was a topic made about this at the time too. I'm sure that there are some great posts in there:
    http://www.dawgshed.com/threads/if-...think-hell-rate-beefarino-in-10-years.120546/

It's always fun to revisit this stuff, especially in light of the newfound traffic. Hey!

I might do some more Beth O./Deirdre comparisons with other clips later.

Wigward, lisac37 and Mr Fantastic like this.
  4. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  5. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is there a gif of Beth's face when Howard was thanking Marci Turk at the birthday party?

6. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Cunt

Getoninja and Mr Fantastic like this.
  7. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fast forward to the 17:24 mark & listen from then on. The callers bring up the Beth O. = Deirdre comparison. The first caller was apparently dumped off the show:

I love how Gary sounds like he doesn't even believe his own explanation. Benjy was great here. So honest with the "also, we work for Howard, not Imus...." LOL. Exactly!

8. funnymoney

funnymoney Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard is Imus and Beth is Dierdra.

[​IMG]

Jenjim2021 and gnarly barkley like this.
  9. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Wigward likes this.
  10. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember hearing this 2014 clip when it ran live. Practically drove off the road. Complete douche chill moment. He totally missed the irony.

Icey likes this.
  11. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Find the 1 where Imus side kick Bernie goes to work on Beth

12. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Imus in the Morning Radio Show

Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM

"Funny…topical…irreverent. You think it…he says it! All describe “Imus in the Morning”, heard on 84 radio stations coast to coast and now simulcast on Fox Business Network (FBN)".
    http://www.wabcradio.com/imus/

We can stop with the comparisons between Howard and Imus now. Imus wins.

13. JoeyDoubles

JoeyDoubles Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Imus and his wife set up a camp for kids with cancer while Howard and Beth built a mansion in the Hamptons and filled it with cats. I'm not an Imus fan but I have to give him some credit.

14. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gary and Benjy are pretty stupid, but even they seemed to vaguely realize it's not a position they can defend. Howard can't go there without being a huge hypocrite (which of course he did), in fact, one could argue that he and Beffus are taking the trophy wife/starfucker cliche to absurd levels. A cancer ranch versus rescuing kitties?

And I like how Gary kept insinuating corruption at Imus Ranch without any details. All I could find was an investigation 10 years ago about accounting irregularities that was closed without charges being filed. I know Imus is selling or has sold the ranch, that's not really suspicious activity, Gary. I'm no huge fan of Imus, but shit Howard, you have become him, so just shut up.

TheHighHat likes this.
  15. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Deirdre is old school she beleaves in helping people not kittens.

lisac37 and Jenjim2021 like this.
  16. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Yes Deirdre was propped up by Don and would also be a nobody otherwise.

BUT if you ever listened to her regarding environmental health, her passion on which she's pretty knowledgeable,, or as a regular panelist on his show intelligently discussing current events, you'd understand that anyone who compares her to the mostly horizontal dolt who generates self-serving instagrams all day while others ghost-write her "fairytale books," is doing Ms Imus a gross disservice. Howard is so insulated and clueless at this point.

Wigward and Horse Marbles like this.
  17. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    BethCuntSign1.jpg

OV and meanredhed like this.
  18. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations: