howard stern: character assasin?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dead Air Dave, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Dead Air Dave

Dead Air Dave Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Rumor is that the sharon fighting with NBC story was planted.

Now I notice howard hyping up the fact that Howie was 'depressed' and 'on meds'. It was included in h100 news all day.

Could it be a setup so that when anyone speaks out against them in the future he has an excuse???

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    An inept assassin maybe. Who gives a shit (or lays any credence to) anything managed by Howard stern these days?

3. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Of course. The serpent known as H.A.S. would not hesitate to plant such seeds now.

He makes negative things about him and Beth and his history disappear (Tapes Team, Reputation.com, etc.) and nods his head and allows negative things about any perceived rival or threat flood the web and other media.

Oh, he's the King of All Media alright. The Rat King that is.

4. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Is Howie Mandell considered a "Nice" Guy by those in media and entertainment? If so, This could explode all over shit beak Stern in fabulous fashion......
    And Ms. Osbourne still has that yenta fest talk show where if there is bad blood between her, Hamptons, And Mandell.....With her liking/loving Mandell, Can blast away from a competing network and really burn him to the ground.....From what I read she can be a real ball-breaker.........:cheer: