Howard Stern Does Not like Pets!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Herc, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
  2. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Howard has evolved. What do you do for a living? :coffee:

3. Eddie Blake

Eddie Blake I love guns and cum Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;FQPz_avcPik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQPz_avcPik&feature=relmfu[/video]

4. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    lol

5. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When you are pussy whipped by a trophy wife who is psychotic about animals, you become a dog lover.

6. ELMACO510

ELMACO510 Resident Asshole VIP

Reputations:
    What a fuckin' asshole. I saw someone post in YT "Well people change their views..." That's bullshit. You want to change your mind about owning a pet, okay fine...I'm okay with that. But when you fuckin' criticize people for doing the same shit you did, well then that makes you an asshole hypocrite!

7. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The only thing that changed was that when his house frau wife and annoying kids wanted a dog, he hates dogs. When his young "hot" wife who doesn't want kids and gives him lots of sex wants a dog, he becomes the biggest dog lover.

8. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard Stern used to be the first to say that you can't change your personality, that you are what you are and can' t be anything else.

9. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    People like to defend Howard by saying he's "evolved" but every day it becomes more obvious he's nothing but a liar and a hypocrite. Any day on The Shuffle, MTT, or any of the other shows that play old clips you can hear him say something that's totally different from what he says now. I used to wonder if the Tapes Team guys were doing it on purpose but I've come to the conclusion that there are so many contradictions it's impossible to avoid them.

10. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    You can change your mind without being an asshole hypocrite by just acknowledging that you've completely reversed your position and explaining why. That might actually make for halfway interesting honest radio in the process. It's only when you spout off and preach just as loudly and obnoxiously on both polar opposite ends of the same issue and try to pretend there's no major contradiction that makes you an insufferable douche. But Howard Stern doesn't need us assholes to tell him that; after all, he's the most honest person on the planet, the king of all media, and he knows better than anybody what makes for compelling radio...like more Kennedy and parent impressions and a moron parroting former intern that have all been played the fuck out for years.