howard stern douche hypocrite

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by wigtropolis, Feb 22, 2013.

1. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard Stern is adding his voice to the very public, very messy back-and-forth betweenKelly Clarkson andClive Davis. The radio shock jock, who is known more often for slamming celebrities than defending them, took a surprisingly sympathetic stance toward the American Idol alum's accusations that Davis had "bullied" her during their collaborations -- and mischaracterized her in his memoir, The Soundtrack of My Life.
    "I always find it sickening when management guys like to set the record straight about how f--king creative and what geniuses they are," Stern said on his show on Wednesday, Feb. 20. "And, like, this guy's trying to diminish what she does? Doesn't he have enough in life? Can't he sort of tell his story without f--king degrading her and putting her down?"
    PHOTOS: Shocking celeb feuds
    Earlier this week, Clarkson, 30, took to her blog to slam what she called Davis' "memory lapses and misinformation."
    "First, he says I burst into 'hysterical sobbing' in his office when he demanded 'Since U Been Gone' be on my album. Not true at all," she wrote of her 2004 album Breakaway. "I cried because he hated ["Because of You"] and told me verbatim that I was a 's--tty writer who should be grateful for the gifts that he bestows upon me.'"
    [h=1]Howard Stern Slams Clive Davis Over Kelly Clarkson Comments: "I Find It Sickening"[/h]
    The legendary 80-year-old record producer defended the details of his memoir, though he did own up to "a few creative differences' in their years working together.
    PHOTOS: Kelly's funny night at the Grammys 2013
    "As anyone who has read The Soundtrack of My Life knows, I think Kelly Clarkson is a tremendous vocal talent and performer," he wrote on Twitter one day later, on Wednesday, Feb. 20. "In the book, I provide an in-depth look at our years together during which we shared major multi-platinum success, as well as a few creative differences. I am truly very sorry that she has decided to take issue with what I know to be an accurate depiction of our time together."
    Stern's comments Wednesday similarly praised Clarkson's vocal prowess, though he too saw Davis' memoir as a knock on the "Stronger" singer's talents.
    PHOTOS: Kelly's body evolution
    "I think she has an amazing voice, and the girl has worked hard to get to where she is," he said. "I don't understand Clive Davis' motivation for knocking this chick down."
    The 59-year-old radio host is no stranger to controversy himself, having come under fire earlier this year after calling Girls creator Lena Dunham a "little fat girl" and likening the HBO show's sex scenes to "rape" -- he offered Dunham an on-air apology a few days later.
    "It makes me feel bad, and I think she is getting the impression that I somehow think she's just a talentless little fat chick," he said.
    This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Howard Stern Slams Clive Davis Over Kelly Clarkson Comments: "I Find It Sickening"

2. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes Howard why would anyone degrade and put down Kelly Clarkson? Don't you have enough in life? :

Various Stuff. 4/16/03. 6:00am
    Howard checked out the new Kelly Clarkson CD, Thankful, and doesn't recognize the person on the cover. He said he knows what she really looks like and she knows what she looks like, and that's not what she looks like. He said that picture is what she'd look like if she could stop eating for five minutes.

Cane And Cabbie Fight And More. 8/5/03. 7:15am
    Robin brought up the fact that ''American Idol'' Kelly Clarkson is now a spokesperson for Candies shoes which are Howard's favorites. Howard said they must air brush her a lot to make her look the way she does in the ads because she doesn't look like that. Howard said Fred told him that they have stuff around her mid section so you can't see her fat belly.

Simon Cowell Comes In. 12/3/03. 8:40am.
    Howard gave Simon another plug for his book and said that he'll be signing copies at the Barnes and Noble in Rockefeller Center today at one o'clock. He then took some phone calls for him. Mariann from Brooklyn called in and said something about Kelly Clarkson and Ruben Studdard but Howard didn't know what she was talking about so he hung up on her. He ended up talking about how he thinks that Kelly Clarkson is losing it and isn't that good. Simon said she has a good voice though.

Top 5 Songs. 03/23/09. 7:55am
    Howard ran through the top 5 songs real quick. He had Kelly Clarkson at number one. He played a little bit of her song and talked about her for a short time. Howard said that she's back to doing those bad songs and has gotten all fat again. Howard said that she left Clive Davis for some reason and that may not have been the best idea.

Eric The Midget Actor's 9th Anniversary. 09/19/11. 7:50am
    Howard said this girl, Kelly Clarkson, has turned into someone who doesn't care about her appearance. Howard said it's not all about looks but it helps when you care about your appearance. Howard said he doesn't think she cares. Howard said her hits aren't coming anymore so she doesn't care.

Back Live. 02/19/13. 6:00am (*** EARLIER THIS WEEK !!! ***)
    Howard said that Adele should be at the gym with Kelly Clarkson. Howard said they're in show business and they should know better.

And there are dozens more! Total fucking hypocrite!

3. Dick Gozinya

Dick Gozinya Active Member

Reputations:
    Gotsta say stupid shit to stay in the news so people tune in to AGT.

4. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The comments section is open on usmagazine. Several good ones so far.

5. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A few of the comments:

Even though I'm a fan, I can say that Howard is very much a hypocrite and a coward. He'll say this about Davis and "management execs" yet a couple of weeks ago when Tommy Motolla was on his show, he kissed his a$$ big-time. He's also slammed Kelly in the past, and if she ends up coming on his show, he'll kiss her a$$ too. He tends to do that when he's face to face with people he's trashed before.

What a hypocrite! For years Howard has been saying cruel hurtful things about Kelly and now he's defending her to get publicity for himself. He also demeans and insults former employees and business associates on a regular basis because he's insanely jealous of them. Nice try Wiggy, you're still irrelevant and vile.

Hmmmm...I remember Stern bashing her mercilessly about her body and weight gain just a few years ago. Now he's "in her corner"? Someone needs to drum up a phony feud for publicity purposes for America's Got Talent. Nice try Stern.

Wait.. Didn't he basically do the same thing to Lena Dunham a few months back?

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    You should send that list of quotes to the publication that did that story. They might find the hypocrite angle interesting.

7. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:
    Stern is a man with no integrity and unable to tell the truth about anything.

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Sterns largest fan-base is in the media.
    TMZ is the worst.
    The Teflon wig rarely gets called out.