Howard Stern Gives Impassioned Defense of Israel

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by larryluncg, Jul 24, 2014.

1. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    When a caller attempted to blame Israel for the war with Hamas last week, SiriusXM radio host Howard Stern told him to “F*** off!” and then launched into an impassioned defense of Israel, saying “If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America” and arguing that Israel is “the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right.”

The tense exchange began when the caller predicted that Stern would turn his back on Israel when Comedy Central host John Oliver was in the studio.
    http://www.truthrevolt.org/israel-r...passioned-defense-israel#.U9EQK9CW_-4.twitter

LaserT, SillyOldMan and smichal like this.
  2. Psyche

Psyche Freethinker

Reputations:
  3. Stern68

Stern68 mult Banned User

Reputations:
    A Jewish man whose spiritual daughter lived in Israel is pro-Israel, who'd have ever believed it?

jgard and hoochieking like this.
  4. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    Israel wouldn't give two fucks if Russia started with the. US
    Israel is just using this great nation.
    Fuck'em!

5. Burly

Burly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    All of a sudden I am staunchly pro-hamas.

jgard, blottomsup, Dorb and 1 other person like this.
  6. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    i wouldn't go that far. they are the lowest form of scum on the earth. They deserve what their ge
    hamas is the scum of the earth. they don't give a shit if their own people are getting killed,to them it gives them street cred

7. jokeland

jokeland Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's a hanzi call

Johnnykstaint and reno like this.
  8. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Fuck Israel.

jgard likes this.
  9. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Half-jewish, Robin. Half Jewish."

[​IMG]

10. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    dumb cunt. :bigcry:

[​IMG]

:lol:

jgard and SouthernListen like this.
  11. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Netanyahu's an idiot for escalating this war. It will do absolutely nothing for their security in the long term and has only eroded their reputation on the world stage which will take forever to repair… and there's also war crimes cases that will come as the result of it as well.

Washington Post published this the other day:

[​IMG]

jgard, abbypark2225, Nice and 3 others like this.
  12. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Has made the front page of Drudge today.

"If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America. It’s the only democracy over there, it’s the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right."
    Israel Revolt
    Bradford Thomas

When a caller attempted to blame Israel for the war with Hamas last week, SiriusXM radio host Howard Stern told him to “F*** off!” and then launched into an impassioned defense of Israel, saying “If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America” and arguing that Israel is “the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right.”

The tense exchange began when the caller predicted that Stern would turn his back on Israel when Comedy Central host John Oliver was in the studio.

Stern: I’m not gonna change my tune. Israel’s at no fault.

Caller: Israel’s is at fault, actually.

Stern: F*** off!

The caller then claimed that “Zionists run Israel,” at which point Stern cut him off:

Stern: Oh, f*** off... I don’t want to listen to any anti-Semitism today. Jews get enough s**t all over the world. They get s**t on all the time. Jews are the indigenous people of that area. I’m sick of the bulls**t. And the Arabs don’t even want those Palestinians, otherwise they’d let them matriculate into their country.

Stern eventually ended the call, saying, “you sicken me,” but added that being anti-Israel worked against the interests of America:

Stern: If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America. It’s the only democracy over there, it’s the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right.

After admitting that he lost his cool and let the caller “get under my skin,” he said he’s tired of reading “this bulls**t,” citing Pink Floyd’s anti-Israel Roger Waters, who he said “ought to shut his mouth too.” Stern then said that the problem was people were forgetting the history of Israel:

Stern: People forget history. Jews were being executed and killed, and they went over to Israel, this little sh*thole, which was a desert—it had nothing going on.

Stern compared the drastic difference of the median income of Israelis, $30 thousand, and Palestinians, $2 thousand, as an example of the success of Israel despite living in the same region. He then pointed to the Palestinians' real problem: "They elected terrorists to run their country."

Stern: But the Palestinians are mad at the Israelis, instead of being mad at the f***ing terrorists running their so-called country—who are raping the country, taking all the aide the United States actually gives to them. That they’re not angry with; they’re angry with Israel. [...] They elected terrorists to run their country. That’s the difference. Who do you support? Get off your f***ing high horse.

H/T TheBlaze.

13. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
  14. booybob

Reputations:
  15. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    This is the same Jew who likes the Dr. Ivan photoshops of him dressed as Hitler... yeah, he's impassioned about the plight of the Jews alright...

16. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Pelican is talking to his parents to get approval when he does that shit. He knows they are listening.

17. Burly

Burly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The original thread was about 5 down on the page, way to make an effort

pontius pilot likes this.
  18. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    Israel > Hamas if we must pick sides.

19. booybob

Reputations:

I missed it, cut me some slack man.
    Fucking forum police out inn full force today.

:lemmy::tld::sheik::ass::uhwfu::pissoff::worm:

20. booybob

Reputations:
    Front page of drudge.

"If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America. It’s the only democracy over there, it’s the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right."
    Israel Revolt
    Bradford Thomas

Stern: I’m not gonna change my tune. Israel’s at no fault.

Caller: Israel’s is at fault, actually.

Stern: F*** off!

The caller then claimed that “Zionists run Israel,” at which point Stern cut him off:

Stern: Oh, f*** off... I don’t want to listen to any anti-Semitism today. Jews get enough s**t all over the world. They get s**t on all the time. Jews are the indigenous people of that area. I’m sick of the bulls**t. And the Arabs don’t even want those Palestinians, otherwise they’d let them matriculate into their country.

Stern eventually ended the call, saying, “you sicken me,” but added that being anti-Israel worked against the interests of America:

Stern: If you’re anti-Israel, then you’re anti-America. It’s the only democracy over there, it’s the only friend we have who’s willing to fight and stand up for what’s right.

After admitting that he lost his cool and let the caller “get under my skin,” he said he’s tired of reading “this bulls**t,” citing Pink Floyd’s anti-Israel Roger Waters, who he said “ought to shut his mouth too.” Stern then said that the problem was people were forgetting the history of Israel:

Stern: People forget history. Jews were being executed and killed, and they went over to Israel, this little sh*thole, which was a desert—it had nothing going on.

Stern compared the drastic difference of the median income of Israelis, $30 thousand, and Palestinians, $2 thousand, as an example of the success of Israel despite living in the same region. He then pointed to the Palestinians' real problem: "They elected terrorists to run their country."

Stern: But the Palestinians are mad at the Israelis, instead of being mad at the f***ing terrorists running their so-called country—who are raping the country, taking all the aide the United States actually gives to them. That they’re not angry with; they’re angry with Israel. [...] They elected terrorists to run their country. That’s the difference. Who do you support? Get off your f***ing high horse.

H/T TheBlaze.