Howard Stern....inspired Scott Gomez

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/howard-stern-lamoriello-inspired-scott-gomez/

[​IMG]
    From Gomez:

“The drive from my home in Boca Raton to the practice rink was about 35 minutes, which gave me a little too much time to think about how far I’d fallen professionally every day. Part of me wondered if I didn’t show up one day if they’d even notice I was gone. I was like George Costanza in Seinfeld.

“I needed inspiration and I found it, of all places, with Howard Stern. I’ve always been a huge fan of the show. I’d listen to him during my commute and when I was at one of my lowest moments, I remember him saying, “They wanted me to quit and get off the radio. Everyone thought I was done. I said ‘f— you, I’ll have the last laugh.

“And honestly I thought, Wow, he’s right. It gave me a little push at a time when I really needed it.

dilly likes this.
  2. Shuli sucks

Shuli sucks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fucking Retire Bean head con queso

3. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Is he a fan of the Mexcan Delivery boy game or maybe Fred's chicken sound drop, obviously a Selena hater.

4. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He must be a fan of cashing in big on your past work and delivering piss soaked fans.

John Mahlin and Nemo like this.
  5. dexterdog

dexterdog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When he was with the Montreal Canadiens the fucker forgot how to play hockey. One of the worst trades the organization ever made. Rangers got a franchise player in Ryan McDonagh for this lazy prick and his fat contract. Screw you Gomez.