Howard Stern Monday - Bonus Boredom

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Aug 31, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard started off announcing that this was a bonus show, then Wig Valdez launched into his coffee ad. Vegan Robin discussed adding milk to her coffee but manly Howard likes it black and hot just like his favorite cock. Then the senior citizen discussed the VMA awards, something none of his audience watched or cared about. Periscope ads came next, more tired Jeff the Drunk and HPE bits. Back to music Howard did an ad for Keith Richards and his newly discovered fav Motörhead and took a shot at Bob Lefsetz for criticizing Richards. Keep trying Wiggy but Richards will never lower himself to appear on your show. Expect a Motörhead appearance soon. He then plugged 5 Seconds of Summer, I've never heard of them but apparently Wig was playing their hit along with Richards and Motörhead all weekend while painting. After commercials Howard came back with ads, more Periscope and an ad for Beth's new book. It sounded like this is also TGIM as he referenced that he had to "work" at AGT tomorrow. He claimed to only be paid by NBC and SiriusXM, well his contract was very clear that he receives a percentage of ad revenue, so Sirius collects the Periscope and Shhhtarbucks money and takes their cut and writes Howard a check for the rest. Most honest guy in the business.

[​IMG]

Next they dredged up Jeff's lump again, something that was unfunny on first play and gets even less funny the 50th time it is played. Some free content goofing on Mark Harris came next followed by a call from the recently returned Vinny Favale complete with Colbert plugs. Howard's a CBS guy again even before his AGT chair has grown cold. AGT was the next topic, Marianne from Brooklyn plugging away while Howard cried that Howie Mandel used up his air time. Howard's bitterness over being replaced by Simon seemed to be showing as he talked about how NBC is spinning the story. :haha: The next segment seemed to involve the staffer Mehmet and cock and Bruce Jenner, I skipped over that. Live reads ended the week with the colored cackler throwing in her usual tired, stale news, Bruce Jenner, Ashley Madison etc...... They tossed in more Jeff the Drunk and HPE bullshit and then Howard pontificated that content is the key to success. That explains why his show is failing.

http://www.marksfriggin.com/news.htm#mon

• Morning Coffee, New Bits And More. 08/31/15. 7:00am
    • MTV Video Music Awards Clips. 08/31/15. 7:10am
    • Keith Richards And Motorhead Music. 08/31/15. 7:25am
    • Beth's New Book, Periscope And Jeff The Drunk. 08/31/15. 7:50am
    • Phone Calls And New Mark Harris Songs. 08/31/15. 8:40am
    • Vinnie Favale Calls In. 08/31/15. 9:05am
    • Howard Takes Some Calls. 08/31/15. 9:25am
    • Audio Clips, AC/DC Concert Interviews And More. 08/31/15. 9:55am
    • Robin's News. 08/31/15. 10:25am

2. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    who has worse fake chompers

Keef

[​IMG]

Gunkard

[​IMG]

3. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    :golfclap:

4. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ahahahahahaahahah Ahahahahaahah I can't wait to quote this on dawgshed ( @SomerSky @teehee ) .

THAT might be the top 61 year old tween ridiculous characteristic Howard has to this day!!?!? His obsession with the MTV shit culture has always told so much.

And even more telling - he doesn't realize this vapid slop is about as hip and relevant as his precious Jerry Lewis telethon he continues to fixate on - that's been off the collective radar for at least 15 years.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  5. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    manly Howard likes it black and hot just like his favorite cock

:spit:

6. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The best karma would be for Keith Richards to outlive Howard and Howard gets to comment on his 6 months to live and scream about Keith Richards has no right living this long with his chain smoking and binge drinking lifestyle.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  7. StillAFan

StillAFan Mult

Reputations:
    WTF is this shit, how is it even permitted, some fan site :facepalm:

Getoninja likes this.
  8. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What, no "Cosby's Limo Driver" bit being pounded into the dirt like it's comedy diamonds that "the fans can't get enough of".?

9. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Thank jeebus you are back with your updates @BethSucks they are truly something I look forward to every single day

What a horrifically boring show. And didn't everyone expect his gay commentary on the MTV VMA's? Wow. What a shocker.
    But why should I complain, I'm a hater and have been called as such on Reddit. Keep your mouth shut, this is Bonus content. he doesn't even have to do this.

10. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    You must have thought that this was HmusGloryHole.com.....Wow. how IS that even permitted?

11. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    Theres always SFN. Or is there?

I like the show about 25% of the time,so I am a quarterfan.

12. StillAFan

StillAFan Mult

Reputations:
    Most fan sites don't allow disparagement, slander and outright trashing of their subject matter.

13. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I can't believe Beth is "writing" and when I type out writing I'm laughing like hell, that other literary piece of shit was so successful Howard's legions of fans were clamoring for a sequel! it must be great to have that type of F U money to waste on that "book"

TheJackiePuppet likes this.
  14. puncher

puncher VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Great summary of a shit show. Its funny to hear Howie try to proclaim himself as being the "most honest man in show business", yet there is a contract that disputes all of his lies. Nice find!

15. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :kitty:

16. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Toni must vomit in her mouth a little bit every day.

TheWonk, blindbella and Ta Ta Toothy like this.
  17. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Why are you here and when the fuck are you getting out?

18. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He still uses Mark Harris as material? How many of his current listeners even know who he is?

Tracy likes this.
  19. MadWoman777

MadWoman777 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard plugged Five Seconds of Summer?? I only know who they are because I spent Saturday with friends who have a 13-year-old and she was talking about the band (them) who opened for One Direction this summer.

Howie knows how to target demos, doesn't he? SMH

20. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There are something like 50 short sentences in her first Yoda book, and Beth used a co-author named K.A. Alistir to complete those 50 sentences. It charted as a New York Times Best-Seller in the "Children's Picture Books" section. So it's almost as though her contributions made no difference; the illustrator's work is why it's considered a picture book.

It's like Robin winning the NAACP award for Best Instructional Book. Robin just wrote an essay about first person experiences with weight loss and vegetables, and gave opinions on some research that was presented to her. It was a Hispanic chef named Christopher Sanchez who handled all the instructional stuff, but he didn't receive an award.