Howard Stern Monday: Whole Lot Of Nothing Going On

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Jun 15, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    This was a hard one to even read the MarksFriggin rundown on. Howard started off promoting Jeff Ross as today's guest. Sounded like a tie in for Howard's Comedy Central marbles. The fake phone calls keep on coming, first a fake Rachel Dolezal, the woman pretending to be black to run the NAACP, later a fake Hilary Clinton. Howard worked in another plug for Royal Blood and played a song parody beating the Sal's cock is gone thing to death again. A Hanzi call came next talking about Twitter shit that no one even understood. Howard liked the last two episodes of Game of Thrones, must have been cock in them. Next segment started off with a promo for AGT with a planted caller saying that NBC wants to highlight that they have Howard as a judge. Filler next with Jeff The Drunk claiming to have voice issues and a lump in the back of his throat. Finally some good news, HPE is having health issues and allegedly got scammed out of $850. Next segment: Howard did some elitist black pandering like they are the only ones that have it bad, then mocked the Puerto Rican day parade after an unintelligible segment about Benjy's beard. More filler leading up to the interview, Monotone Matt asking questions about Beth, Howard is fostering a cat (bullshit), more Jeff the Drunk bullshit. Interview with Jeff Ross next, plugging his prison comedy special for Howard's Comedy Central payola, the interview included discussion of such current stars as Milton Berle, Buddy Hackett and Bea Arthur. The fact that Ross had seen Milton Berle's cock got Howard charged up. The rest seemed like lots of Howard's standard "mechanics of comedy" talk guaranteeing a good nap for all listening. After an hour and fifteen minutes of interview Howard came back to the third segment of the day about Jeff The Drunk and the lump in his throat, it was tedious and unfunny the first segment, words can't describe the third. Howard finished up the day with the live reads segment that also included last week's news and Ronnie car talk, looks like Ronnie's replacing JD as filler of the week. The corpulent critic of Caucasians did get a little wet when she read that two white kids got their limbs severed by sharks. The show is never complete without a mention of Bruce Jenner, so a news story was worked in of a pastor having issues with Bruce that gave Howard a chance to mock white Christians before heading off to his "meeting" filled day.

http://www.marksfriggin.com/news15/6-15.htm#mon

• Jeff Ross Comedy Special Clips. 06/15/15. 7:00am
    • Rachel Dolezal Discussions, Prank Calls And More. 06/15/15. 7:05am
    • Hanzi Calls In. 06/15/15. 7:20am
    • Jeff The Drunk And High Pitch Eric Updates. 06/15/15. 7:45am
    • Fake Hillary Calls In. 06/15/15. 8:05am
    • Benjy's Beard Vortex. 06/15/15. 8:10am
    • Puerto Rican Day Parade Clips. 06/15/15. 8:20am
    • Various Audio Clips. 06/15/15. 8:30am
    • Howard Takes Some Calls. 06/15/15. 8:35am
    • Comedian Jeff Ross Visits. 06/15/15. 9:00am
    • Jeff The Drunk And The Lump. 06/15/15. 10:20am
    • Robin's News. 06/15/15. 10:25am

2. sz1122

sz1122 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Very hard to listen to today. Just awful, more boring then usual, if thats possible

codeine, Dionysus, Zelda and 8 others like this.
  3. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    that rundown doesn't sound awful
    other than the benjy stuff--his parts on air seem awful forced

John Smith and Lucky Pierre like this.
  4. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Robin, I want to make a statement about how my "fans" are shitting on the show currently...are you ready? Robin?
    Well, Robin seems to be having some problem with her "studio" so we will wait to make the statement until next week.
    Abraham Lincoln's ghost, you're on the air...

5. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wait! They actually had a fake celebrity caller today who is actually relevant and topical?!? Has anyone alerted the media?

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  6. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...:spit:

Tracy likes this.
  7. ElVee

ElVee Active Member

Reputations:
    "The corpulent critic of Caucasians" - very nice turn of phrase! An almost poetic description of a creature that's now more blob than human.

8. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the Cersei walk had some cock so your spot on.

9. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hanzi is a tool. I don't get that dude.

Pooh bear and schnauzer like this.
  10. puncher

puncher VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    "Robin, I hope people tune in to AGT tomorrow night instead of Game 6 of The NBA Finals. To counter Lebron James and the Finals, AGT has a guy that shoves dollar bills up his ass and shits out quarters. You have never seen anything like this Robin....people need to tune in. I am calling out to all my listeners to please watch the show and tune out that NBA. I mean, what is this? I just wish NBC put me on as the "sole judge". I have to carry these other B-Listers and it is really wearing me down. I can only do so much Robin. Well, I've said it all....anything else Robin?"

11. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let me guess: Jeff Ross wasn't fun or funny. Outside of a roast, he blows.

12. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Remember in that first excuse filled season of Howard on AGT, all the crying that it was up against the NBA finals, like the NBA didn't exist in all the years that Brandy and David Hassellhoff crushed Howard's ratings.

13. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Robin, AGT is too important to be shown at the same time as the NBA finals, you're forcing people to make a choice

14. iloveyoubut

iloveyoubut Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have never heard of Jeff Ross until today.

15. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Come on, after Thursday's night game, even Gunky knows he can't possibly sound remotely truthful asking people to watch AGT over NBA finals.
    [​IMG]

16. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    He actually sat-in a bunch of days during the Jackie chair try-outs way back when. You forgot because it was completely fucking forgettable.

He's another one that's sometimes "Jeffrey" Ross, like Louie/Louis C.K. Pick one, numbnuts.

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  17. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:

This is on my Ipod today. I'm livin' life and lovin' it!

18. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    in my best Gary voice "listen the show has evolved! what do you do for a living?" my how the show has changed hanzi, jeff the drunk and high pitch are the main characters... no wonder no one listens anymore!

19. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There was literally a time when I would get up at 550am so I wouldn't miss a minute of the show
    Now I could give two fucks
    Howard should really do podcasts at this point. It would be easier and more interesting to listen to. You could really find the segments that interest you rather the wadding thru hours of garbage

Hamster, Rusty, Beths Arab and 7 others like this.
  20. A. Genius

A. Genius Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    anti-Christian talk from Stern is hypocritical at best. He's a Jew who has right of return to Israel, but has always celebrated Christmas. Like so many Jew celebrities. And they all have tattoos. It would be so sweet if they really are denied burial in Jewish cemeteries. Or openly denied right of return because of their outspoken atheism. Why do they tell us every day that they are Jewish, then, in the same breath, spout atheist platitudes and anti-Christian rhetoric? I love everyone.