Howard Stern on Heidi Klum

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Franklin, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Franklin

Franklin New Member

Reputations:
    All from marksfriggin. In chronological order:

1/25/01. 6:05am

(snipped) Gary had another game for Howard to play with hot women. He gave Howard names and Howard had to pick which one he'd want. Here are some of the choices (all removed except Heidi reference):

• Britney Spears - Heidi Klum: Britney

Howard Interviews "Heidi Klum." 11/21/02. 8:40am

After a commercial break Howard interviewed a phony Heidi Klum for a few minutes. He did this a few weeks ago when the real Heidi Klum didn't show up for her interview. They found a woman with a heavy accent to play the part. Howard asked questions and the phony Heidi had a funny answer for him. Some of her answers were rambling nonsense but they were funny. He asked her about the Victoria's Secret show that was on last night. He also asked her about what she thinks of the other models. She went off on all of them and made fun of them. Robin tried asking a question or two but since it wasn't scripted ''Heidi'' didn't have an answer for her.

12/2/02

Howard also read that Heidi Klum is getting divorced so the guys spent a couple of minutes goofing on that. Howard said he thinks that she probably has another boyfriend already.

Various Stuff. 12/4/02. 6:05am

He was reading about Heidi Klum getting divorced and said that he predicted that she already had a new boyfriend. When he opened the paper today he saw that she's already going out with Anthony Keidis from The Red Hot Chili Peppers. The guys spent a few seconds talking about that and then took a commercial break.

The Double A Hot Chick List. 6/12/03

Double A called in and had a game for Howard to play. He had lists of women in various categories he wanted Howard to pick from. Here are the lists and the women Howard picked (only included Heidi reference)...

Supermodels

• Molly Sims - Howard's Pick
    • Elle McPherson
    • Heidi Klum

Victoria's Secret Show Discussion. 11/21/03

Howard said that Heidi Klum was in to talk about the Victoria's Secret thing. It was just tape of a woman with an accent who was playing the part of Heidi. Howard had a conversation with the tapes and she said things like...

• My last doody looked like a spaghetti noodle.
    • I don't want to be a model forever but I'm too good looking to do anything else.
    • I dropped out of school in the third grade because good looking girls don't need to know anything.
    • Pizza is my favorite food to watch people eat.
    • I think that the French have every right in the world to hate Jews.
    • I used to be married to old man with money. But now I date young men with healthy cock... yum, yum.
    • I'm so thin I don't have period. I have been using same tampon for 6 years.
    • Do you know that black women don't get head lice?
    • I think Sting is a big fairy.
    • I save my boogers and make big booger cookie.
    • Is it just me or does Robin look fat?
    • I'm not happy dieting unless I can see my tampon through my skin.

Howard kicked ''Heidi'' out and got back to his Pat Monahan talk.

12/1/03

Howard had some phony Heidi Klum tapes to play where he pretends to interview her. He's played them before but here they are again. Most of the tapes are one liners...

01/26/05

He had some other audio clips that he wanted to play including one where Heidi Klum talked about how Seal proposed to her by flying her in a helicopter to a glacier to propose to her... in an igloo. Howard said he thinks that marriage will last about 3 years.

Howard Talks About Seal And Heidi Klum. 10/11/07. 6:45am

Howard said that he was watching Dancing with the Stars and they had Seal on the show singing his only hit song ''Kiss From A Rose'' which is really old. He said he must be pissed that he has to sing that song again. Fred played the song while Howard talked about how he loves that Seal married Heidi Klum. He said he was told that a lot of German chicks like to marry black guys, it's apparently ''a thing'' over there.

Howard talked about how Heidi and Seal's kids are turning out really black because Seal is so dark. He said that Heidi is really light but the kids are coming out really dark since Seal is so dark skinned. He seems to find that fascinating.

Howard Reads Some News Stories. 12/04/07. 9:35am

He said he was reading an article about celebrities who park in handicapped parking spaces. He said that Julia Roberts is one offender, so is her brother Eric. Sharon Stone was also found doing that. Howard said that he's never done anything like that. George said that he would never do anything like that because it really upsets him when they find a handicapped spot and someone is parked in one without a handicapped sign in it. Howard said that Heidi Klum and Melanie Griffith are two others who do it.

Heidi Klum And Seal's Baby Discussed. 04/08/08. 6:00am

Howard started off the show saying that Katt Williams was going to be stopping by today. That got Artie into his impression of Katt and using his ''Niggerdom'' line. Howard said that he started thinking about his obsession with Heidi Klum and Seal after Artie used that word. He said that they put pictures of their baby in the paper all the time now and the only reason they're doing that is because she's got a black baby. Robin said it's the greatest career move for her because she's in the paper all the time now.

Howard said that you'd think that the German's would hate black people. He said he was under the impression that they did. He said that they got rid of their blacks over there. He said he's fascinated with the pictures of Heidi and her baby.

Howard said that Heidi is the whitest white person and that baby is so black that her whiteness didn't even make him light skinned. He said that shows how dark Seal really is. Howard said that's what they're basically saying in the paper by putting pictures of her baby in there all the time. He said they won't come out and say it but that's what it seems like they're trying to point out.

Howard said that Heidi is pretty much over now as far as modeling goes and Seal doesn't have any new songs. He said that Seal does just two songs and sang some of those two for the guys.

Robin's News. 06/07/10

Robin said there's a new TV show coming out with Seal and Heidi Klum doing a reality show. Howard said he would watch that. He said people want to see a really white chick with a really black, black dude. Robin read some of the details of the show and Howard said it sounds like it's going to fail. They spent a few minutes talking about what they'd like to see in that TV show

Robin's News. 02/24/11

Howard said Ryan Seacrest has his fist up everyone's ass and hiring every kook he can find. He is the new Dick Clark. Howard said that someone should whip out their cock and just piss all over Ryan and see if he takes it. Howard said he can imagine Seal peeing on Ryan and Ryan reporting on it. That led to him talking about the most vapid interview he ever saw and how it was with Heidi Klum, Seal and Ryan. He had that audio too. He played some of that interview. Howard said he's never heard a more vapid interview in his life. He said it's really empty.

Howard's New Hobby - Photography. 03/07/11

Howard said he's walking around with his camera and the thing is huge. He said he has two lenses and he's popping them in so he looks like a photographer now. He said he can do it pretty quick too. Howard said he found a shot of Heidi Klum that he wanted to recreate with Beth. He said she agreed to pose for him.

Robin's News. 01/23/12

Robin read about Heidi Klum and Seal breaking up. Howard said he was shocked by that. He said he thought they were really happily married. Robin said it's 8 months after their latest marriage vow renewal. Howard said he's not sure what happened but he's sure it'll come out. He said that guy Seal doesn't seem to work. Robin said he does tour. Robin said she was dragged to one of his concerts. She said that he sings his hits and does some covers. Howard said that Heidi is rumored to make $25 million a year. Howard said she's some catch. Robin said that they're saying they're not divorcing and they may seek some help. Howard said when she married the very dark skinned man the papers loved it. Howard said people love to see how black he is and how white she is. Howard said he's never seen so many pictures of a person all of a sudden.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  2. Franklin

Franklin New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;Ahietpz0rjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahietpz0rjs[/video]

3. Franklin

Franklin New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;vZ-q16_i2co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-q16_i2co[/video]

4. Franklin

Franklin New Member

Reputations:
    Who wore it best? Heidi Klum or Beth Stern?

[​IMG]

5. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  6. Art

Art Grandiloquent Bloviator VIP

Reputations:
    Is there one other contestant? I picked Beth to show.

7. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    GO GO GO!!! Start sending Klum some ammo against Wigward!

[​IMG]

8. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    looks like beth fucked up the collar. i'm guessing it's supposed to look like how heidi has it and not like if someone tied a bed sheet around their neck to hang themself. hardly matters, since it's a stupid outfit and they both look like goofs.

9. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    tyra banks often says on ANTM that models should go to castings with a chignon (tight bun, all pulled back) and you often see models wearing a chignon in evening wear like heidi is there.

when has beth ever worn her hair in anything but loose extensions or that awful black rooted greasy mess in the trash lingerie set?

whatever you think of tyra, she was undeniably at the top of the top at one time.

10. Franklin

Franklin New Member

Reputations:
  11. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    Hideous outfit but Heidi wins hands down..Beth is a clod

12. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    holy shit...look at beth's middle finger toe...that is disgusting and vile

13. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Nice to see UPS is updating their look.

What can brown do for you?

14. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    beth's face looks very swollen...probably post-op facelift or nose job.

15. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't wait until the ass kissing begins and Howard talks about how Beth new Heidi back in her modeling days because they were both modeling together because Beth was in such demand