Howard Stern on THE MAGIC HOUR from 98 upload on YT

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Sep 7, 2012.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    THIS is perhaps the best talk show spot in the history of the sport. Howard just invades Magic's fledging talk show on life support to just bring the napalm as only he used to back in the day.

I don't think I've ever seen him THIS funny or on or dominant in my 20+ years of fandom.

[video=youtube;iFbauYmMT_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFbauYmMT_Q[/video]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  2. Super Mario

Super Mario Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    dude thanks for uploading all of these . Im going to watch it right now .

Oh and Hi Arm. :eek:

3. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thx Mario, enjoy and DL it for crissakes at this quality for yourself, it's just epic! I've watched this drunk at 3am on a weekend more than you have MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO BEACHES, and HEDWIG THE ANGRY INCH combined.

4. kelliejean

kelliejean Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have never seen this.... I heard them talk bout it on history of howard but not the actual show thanks!

5. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is a must for the Howard TV ages!!! I gotta tell ya, I'm OBSESSED with this appearance since it originally aired. I know it better than Artie knows GODFATHER or you know LA BAMBA.

6. Super Mario

Reputations:
    hahaha this is fucking hysterical!!! Magic looks like he is going to kick Howard ass at the 34 minute mark right before the break you can see him pointing at him an yelling :jj: Robin is fucking hilarious on this too I liked how she Busted Majic on not paying for her to fly out there and then asking her to come on haha.

7. Super Mario

Reputations:
    Hi Kelle !!man now I want to hear about the radio part of this I never that History one before.

8. Coconut Sid

Coconut Sid Member

Reputations:
    Howard was so good during this time

9. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hahha I know, I actually thought Magic handled it as well as he could but he had alot of pressure and so much to juggle and placate too. I give him a TON o credit for letting Howard just throw a pool party at his pool for the hour.

I mean Howard's coming at him with AIDs questions and all this NBA infidelity shit with Magic's wife watching and just making all these racial comments that just would NEVER fly today on network TV. HELL, Howard won't even do this anymore.

I think it's the best talk show appearance in history and I don't care what show or what era! THIS is just never gonna happen again.

10. Super Mario

Reputations:
    lol at beaches haha. :)

11. Super Mario

Reputations:
    definitly he just took over the show. that playboy girl was so uncomfortable too haha. yea magic was cool about it anybody else prob would of popped off on him

12. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yup, that saline, plastic, fake Karen McDoughal (doesn't do it for me there for some reason???) trying to brag was just so tacky and Howard derailed her in seconds which is what Magic really wanted. That was one instance where Robin's laugh really enhanced a situation.

13. kelliejean

Reputations:
    Hey Mario! They never played the actual show but played the days leading up to it, like Howard talking about the magic show sucking and that he would only go on if the losers and farters could go on.. The show leading up to this appearance were retry funny.

14. kelliejean

Reputations:
    Edit. Shows were really funny!

15. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thx, and if you're anything like me you'll watch this over and over like a mental patient. I use dialogue from this in everyday whenever I can. For example whenever someone tell me theycan't swim I always say back "AHHH YOU CAN SWIM, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING, YOU'RE MAGIC FOR CRISSAKES!" and whomever I'm taling to will be like "NO I REALLY CAN'T SWIM AND WHO'S MAGIC?"

Or whenever someone describes something not fun. I had to help my parents cesspool lines one day with some extreme flushing tool and I said "THIS GODDAMN CESSPOOL WE GOTTA GET RID OF IT AND GET THE POOL PARTIES GOING AT MAGIC'S HOUSE AGAIN!?!?!" and then get the mental patient look but as long as I entertained myself.

16. King Chris

King Chris Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I loved the show back then. Every morning they would just goof on Magic and he still had Howard on. Classic!

17. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i was watching the night that aired. funny now i dont watch his appearences anymore and ive never seen agt.
    rip howard

18. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If only they were able to air behind the scenes footage from the whole process. From Sheila E to Magic's producers, I would love to see the reaction before and after.

My friends and literally had a party for the airing because we knew how great it would be, and surpassed even our embellished expectations. And "IT WAS A PAAAARTY FOR EVERYBODY!"

19. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i always liked that sheena (?) e. bangable body.

20. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hahhahah that is THE most common 80s pop-tart mix up with Sheena Easton and Sheila E. Sheena Easton sings "Morning Train" and "For Your Eyes Only" and Shiela E's big hit was "Glamorous Life".

Shiela E was the one on Magic's show. And YES I love that type too. The light skinnED black chick that may or not be half hispanic is a great gene pool. Rosario Dawson is may favorite blacktress version of this. Also Zoe Saldana has this in spadee. One of the only chicks in Hollywood where you could virtually rub one out to a pic of her hot back.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sheena Easton

[video=youtube;huNejF17gzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huNejF17gzg[/video]

[video=youtube;dcAJ9siMseA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcAJ9siMseA&feature=relmfu[/video]

[video=youtube;NGrptJTswNg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGrptJTswNg[/video]

Sheila E

[video=youtube;XeJLZi0uyJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeJLZi0uyJw[/video]