Howard Stern Show- Tuesday: Filler And A Fallen Star

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Dec 2, 2014.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Endless AGT bullshit, he acts like there's suspense about whether he re-signs with that shit show. Howard claimed Jerry Lewis wrote him a "note" saying how good he was on the show. I'm guessing it was a parking lot attendant named Jerry Lewis and not the comic/actor that Howard has mocked for decades. A Kim Jung Un impersonator has joined the sad cast of schlocky morning zoo rejects that pass for comedy now on the HSS. An hour plus with Gaga, Tony Bennett apparently was too wise to show up for cock talk and bailed on Howard. Howard heard drumming in the early evening last night in his 57th floor palace and called the management who determined it was coming from the Apple Store having a promotion, Howard then called the Apple Store to complain, what a fuckhead, the promotion ended at 9PM, don't live in Manhattan if you want silence. To add to his cuntiness, he bitched about his AGT co-judges having fun on the set and not leaving soon enough after dinner at Chimneyland.
    • Scott The Engineer's Fantasy Football Dues Not Paid. 12/02/14. 6:00am
    • Benjy And Elisa Discussions. 12/02/14. 6:20am
    • Mariann And Bobo Call In. 12/02/14. 6:50am
    • Kim Jong Un Calls In. 12/02/14. 7:00am
    • Howard Takes Some Calls. 12/02/14. 7:05am
    • Heidi Klum Discussions. 12/02/14. 7:10am
    • Phone Calls, Audio Clips And More. 12/02/14. 7:35am
    • Killing Time Before Lady Gaga. 12/02/14. 8:05am
    • Lady Gaga Visits. 12/02/14. 8:35am
    • Robin's News. 12/02/14. 9:45am

CCMaguire, Guacamole, Thelma and 11 others like this.
  2. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Trifecta of fail.

3. Feltspot

Feltspot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That pretty much sums it up!

and people wondered why Hitler got pissed at these Christ killers

4. morrissey

morrissey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It was Gerry Loois.

5. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    I was floored today by two things:
    1-using what I think were fake voices for a hanzi pre-record, and a Riley pre-record...
    2-The BALLLLLLLLS on him to say Heidi Klum should not be seen in a bikini, because she has four kids, and should not be dressing inappropriately!!!! Oh, and that she has a flat ass....wow....take a look at Bolt-Dolt before you speak, asshole....
    [​IMG]

6. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The staffers' fantasy football draft was turned into content for the channels and they're still filling time with more nonsense about whether Scott paid his league dues. I expect a heavy dose of fake AGT drama before wiggy announces he'll return, probably with a claim that they're giving him a raise to reward him for the huge ratings he's brought.

The scary thing is that if these harrible bits made it on the air, imagine what kind of ideas from the talented writers they had to reject.

Guacamole, teehee, ARM and 1 other person like this.
  7. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    I had a road trip over Thanksgiving weekend, so I downloaded a few shows from November to keep me occupied. I have to admit, I did still laugh quite a bit, but there's a TON of pre-recorded bits that are played over and over to fill time, which wouldn't be so bad if they were funny. Instead, there were really terrible fake commercials, an Obama impersonator saying outrageous things (ha! Edgy!), and Yoko Ono singing over various songs. And then there were the "Beth Interview" promos and mentions seemingly every 20 minutes. It was frustrating when the show would be rolling smoothly and providing laughs, and then it'd just stop dead in its tracks with the unfunny bits and promos.

Sad thing is, if he cut out the filler, the show is still entertaining when the cast is just shooting the shit, but it seems someone has told him that shoehorning prerecorded comedy bits is good for the show, but I just found myself forwarding through them, and also any conversations about what an angel Beth is.

And for the love of god, please stop with the unfunny Wack Pack song intros, sometimes played two or three at a time before and after one of their calls.

8. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    He is just lazy now....all in preparation for his contract negotiations...."this is what you get out of me unless I get more out of you" tactic....

9. floplop

floplop Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I lasted 3 minutes into the Gaga interview. I have no interest in her and I think her 15 minutes are fading fast.

AmishGirl likes this.
  10. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
    The Kim Jong bit was so bad I'm embarrassed I listen. Howie also proved once again during Gaga that he can't grasp the fact that one can actually have enough money.

CCMaguire, Stag and ARM like this.
  11. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...call me crazy but i think AGT could get lady gaga for a 1 year deal for the same money howard wants. and gaga would put a spike in the ratings, theyre already set up in ny, why wouldnt gaga take 15m for 1 year.

12. Blur

Blur Alumnus

Reputations:
    Yep, but they should act fast... she's in rapid decline.

ARM likes this.
  13. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...agreed thats why its perfect timing. whatever number of little monsters she has left is still way more fans howard has now a days.

ARM and Blur like this.
  14. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    In the Marksfriggin write up Howard said he forgot to promote Beff's book signing this weekend and he said how that didn't go over well..... man how the mighty have fallen, he is forced to shill that stupid book that has sold 600 copies! all that money he has and this is what his life has turned into????

15. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard this segment. He is completely castrated.

16. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...i may not have gotten that far on the west coast feed, right now gaga is talking about her law suits. i did ntice that right out of the box this morning howard plugged BETH being on rachael ray and that she will be signing books at costco :jj: in riverhead this weekend, i forget which day might be this sunday.

17. Yeahnolisten

Yeahnolisten Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think that's gotta be a cross-promotion I mean organic bit in NO WAY related to the Seth Rogen film about Kim Jong Un that's about to be released.

18. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    he has lost his mind. Everything he said about Heidi is insane ramblings from someone who is so fucking jealous. Wtf is his deal with her and Mel B?

blindbella and R.P. McMurphy like this.
  19. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    I bet that's right, hope Howard can get Seth in for an hour long interview, it's been a few months since they discussed pot smoking for the tenth time.

20. Dreamking

Dreamking The dogs of doom are howlin' low...

Reputations:
    I can't imagine why AGT management would want Howard back considering what he's cost them vs. what he delivered. Of course it may be a lowest-common-denominator situation: Network knows they have a 3rd rate Gong Show on their hands and are content to milk whatever they can from the show.

They're not looking for better from AGT because they know there's no better to be had.

Then again, Beth won't let Howard quit. There's a few seconds of TV air she might miss out on.