Howard Stern Show Tuesday - Radioactive Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Mar 24, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard started the show with his elitist political ramblings and going after his new safe punching bag Ted Cruz. Howard's main issues are abortion (law hasn't changed since 1972), gay marriage and gun control (from the guy wih a concealed carry permit), the issues of a faltering economy, lack of decent jobs, the threat of Islamic terrorism and mounting debt don't exist to people that live in a bubble of delusion. Then on to mocking Richard's dad as a passive aggressive way to mock all commoners. Then an hour plus with Hi Pitch Erik Morgan Bleaman. Elitist Howard rambles on with this racist, misogynisiic fraud without ever bringing up the numerous criminal activities he's been associated with or his habit of making violent threats to people he refers to as nig-gers and faggots. Then on to Imagine Dragons, still have no idea who they are but I imagine Howard would love one of their dragons in his ass. Finally wrapping up a day of hypocrisy the news from the perspective of a black multi-millionaire, morbidly obese vegan.

http://www.marksfriggin.com/index2.htm
    • Ted Cruz, Richard's Dad And More. 03/24/15. 7:00am
    • High Pitch Eric Visits. 03/24/15. 7:40am
    • Imagine Dragons Perform Live. 03/24/15. 8:50am
    • Robin's News. 03/24/15. 10:20am

Guacamole, RenchFries, reno and 15 others like this.
  2. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My penis has been called the imagine dragon of our generation

RenchFries likes this.
  3. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Wow....that is absolute shit.

Robin, my daughter had an intervention with me yesterday and told me to slow down, I told them that it's impossible to downshift from 1st....Robn?

4. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    So much hate and anger from a guy that praised George Bush in the early 2000s. Ted must not have responded to the 2 or 3 dozen invites to the show sent out by Lowly Henchman Baba Booey.

Honkey Donkey, puncher and BethSucks like this.
  5. BethSucks

Reputations:
    Cruz refused to play the Mexican delivery man game......"he's not a team player, Robin"

6. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    He hasn't tossed my salad like Chris Christie has Robin....Robin?

Benjamen likes this.
  7. David999

David999 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do you think it was as bad as the Madonna love fest show?:za:

8. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Anyone who lives in the NYC area: Please call the Welfare Dept. and let them know HPE is about to receive a large financial "settlement". He reluctantly mentioned it on the show today and said his lawyer advised him to keep quiet about it, probably because they don't want to have it seized by the government as reimbursement for all the free services he's been getting. It could also be counted as income and make him ineligible for assistance. Report him !!!

9. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    Lets break this down:
    • Ted Cruz, Richard's Dad And More. 03/24/15. 7:00am - I guess this is his NEW way of integrating the "staff" back into the show because they were clearly too good on their own on the wrap-up show, nothing like hearing Richards dad explain how to carve up a live turtle by cutting it's head off and cracking it's shell before you skin it, guess THAT'S okay for the highly evolved Pescatarian to listen to....oh sorry, this is 2015 not 2008 when this hillbilly was sorta still humorous...
    • High Pitch Eric Visits. 03/24/15. 7:40am - So the man who works 126 days a year, for a total of 504 hours at 80 mil a year, that's $158,000 per HOUR, and he kills an entire one with a morbidly obese slow adult welfare grifter, whom I'm sure didn't get paid to be an hour long time filler...nor to have that filthy hack "embedded" with him for weeks...
    • Imagine Dragons Perform Live. 03/24/15. 8:50am Pretty sure Howard never heard of them until he was told they were coming on the show to balance out the rest of his $317,000 worth of time. Kid came in loving his parents and Mormon upbringing and left questioning his parents and religion.....
    • Robin's News. 03/24/15. 10:20am - She stumbled through about 6 stories.....as it has become a waste of the last 15 mins that used to be filled with drops, and silliness.....[​IMG]

10. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    Umm, the economy is not faltering

11. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    A settlement for what?

12. whynow

whynow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No better entertainment than a 90 min. interview with Imagine Dragons!

13. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    gunky will always be that huge dork from Long island. no matter how many billions he has or how many nasty coke whores he marries

14. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    A fable that only exists in books ?

15. BethSucks

Reputations:
    For those of us that are not bankers, hedge fund managers, Wall St. crooks or on the government dole it is.

The Fed has clearly turned decidedly more bearish on the Obama economy than it was about three months ago — adopting a far more cautious position.

Inflation remains tame, and job growth has “improved,” the Fed said, but economic growth “has moderated.”

Moderated? That’s putting it mildly. How about fallen, weakened, stalled, collapsed?

The Fed regularly surveys its regional presidents and its 17 board members, asking for their forecasts of future economic growth. It’s not a pretty picture.

Their forecasts for the next two years have fallen into the mediocre, upper-2 percent range, sharply down from their upper-3 percent forecast just three months ago.

Ms. Yellen and her colleagues met this week at a time when the economic numbers have been pitiful.

The output at U.S. factories fell for the third consecutive month in February, pounded downward by a large decline in production at auto plants.

Retail sales, which turned in a disappointing report at the end of 2014, fell for the third straight month in a row in February — dropping by 0.6 percent after falling by nearly 1 percent in January. It was the first time sales had fallen for three consecutive months since 2012.

While weather was a factor last month, so was flat wage growth and limited incomes, as consumers tightened their belts, put off big-ticket purchases and struggled to rebuild depleted savings.

That’s not likely to change anytime soon, because a large number of the new jobs reported each month by the Bureau of Labor Statistics were in the economy’s lowest-paying sectors: restaurants, retailing and other services, many of them part time.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...eps-rates-low-in-sign-of-falte/#ixzz3VKQGHw1k
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

The Jackie chair and gotnolife like this.
  16. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I seem to remember that when Eric's mother died she left him a tidy sum. I could be wrong. i was drinking in those days.:wino:

MiamiInk likes this.
  17. BethSucks

Reputations:
    Erik's mom cut him out of her will before she died. After her death Erik challenged the will in court and was given a settlement that was put in trust with his father. That was years ago, this sounded like something new.

RONNIE THE CLAW, Petal and Pigsaw like this.
  18. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have no idea, Howard tried to question him but he clammed up and said his lawyer told him not to discuss it. I know there was some sort of dispute about money when his mother died, maybe that's it. I can't imagine him winning any other kind of lawsuit, if he did I'm sure it was a scam.

19. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank's for clearing that up.:beer:

20. puncher

puncher VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    What? No George Takei recap from yesterday? I thought Howie would milk that for all its worth...all he could do is pay George for 1 day instead of a full week, so he should have ran with it when he could. And Howie still rambling on and on about abortion, gay marriage, and gun control? Does Howie realize that those subjects rank at the bottom of most peoples lists of things people give a shit about? And an hour plus with High Pitch Eric? Talk about a desperate attempt at "show filler".

Shows like this really make the thought of Howie resigning doubtful. Why would Sirius/XM continue to pay Howie for this garbage when the numbers pretty much prove that losing Howie would have very little impact on their company as a whole? Nice work Howie....your show continues to reach lower levels of low every day.