Howard Stern Show Tuesday - TGIT

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Aug 11, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Marksfriggin is AWOL, so I'm using the listening thread as a template. As Howard finished up his long week, it looks like the main focus today was a long ass ad for Starbucks. There is no way Howard is drinking coffee any more than he ate Klondike Bars or drank Beck's beer or uses a Squatty Potty for that matter. But he went through the show making demands and instructing staff on how to make his STARBUCKS. Howard also mentioned that if he re-signs he will sit on the board at Sirius and make changes like restoring the promise of a commercial free show. Last time I checked Howard split the ad revenue with Sirius so that statement is a crock of shit up there with filling three channels with live programmimg from real radio guys. Not to mention the show is one gigantic ad for Howard's embedded sponsors and his wife's projects. Looks like there was some fantasy football talk with Michael Rappaport, Howard must have embarrassed himself with any comments made during that discussion. Live AGT is tonight so I'm sure there was promotion of that along with some barbs thrown at NBC for Howard's termination. I'll take a stab in the dark at the rest, Bruce Jenner, fake celebrity voices of irrelevant "stars", Marianne From Brooklyn call, Donald Trump, Aniston's wedding......and of course, the live reads interrupted by the fraudulent fatass. Another week in the books for the King of all Carbon Footprints

2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    SillyOldMan, bznick, Droog and 6 others like this.
  3. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Robin, I think I'm going to need a starbucks before AGT tonight, because it's going to be tough to make judgments when they cut out all of my dialogue. Hopefully, the lovely Beth O will keep me energized enough over and above the wonderful starbucks that I drink later tonight. I sure hope that I'm able to watch Sour Shoes' periscope tonight at the show. I'm really working too hard.

4. Mike in Houston

Mike in Houston I got more balls than the daily lottery. VIP

Reputations:
    I like Michael Rapaport. It was good that there was that level of ball busting in that studio again. Shame that it had to come from a guest though.

Pill Queen, Petal, Tracy and 4 others like this.
  5. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard needs to chopper out to the Hamptons after AGT. There are shirtless boys throwing around the pigskin by the pool this week!
    Will we get a Part II ? Will they be throwing Blind Buddy around and spiking him for a touchdown?

6. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I am shocked Howard would embarrass himself talking football. I am sure he has the pulse of the average football fan. I am sure he spent an hour discussing what Gisselle will wear to court for Brady's hearing.

7. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Robin, that's the reason they call it "Fantasy" football, right? A group of really cool guys can sit around a couple of hours a week with some Starbucks and talk about how big their favorite football player's cocks are. It's a fantasy.....Right Robin? Robin?

8. Pothead

Pothead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So that Embedded With Sour Shoes piece of shit has NO video? And this is the HIGHLIGHT of the show? Jesus Fucking Christ!!!

I love how Jennifer Aniston took Howard's cell phone before the wedding because they didn't trust him and knew he'd be Tweeting it out worse than than a 13 year-old girl.

9. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard is doing a horrible job of disguising the fact that he's intentionally plugging STARBUCKS. Bobo was more subtle with his repeated General Hospital mentions in that stupid fake bit they did.

10. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I wonder if he really drinks Starbucks coffee. They're just paying him to say he does. That's a big jump from a glass of hot water with a mint leaf to coffee.

Petal, TheMercenary and tv910 like this.
  11. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    He eats Klondike bars? What a fat pig.

12. Pothead

Pothead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    By the way is SourShoes even being paid for this shit?

13. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
    Sadly, I got to hear some fake Mitt Romney earlier. On the bright side, "Mitt" set up a joke saying something like "with the fake hair and hot young girlfriend".. Howard said "Donald Trump?" and "Mitt" replied "No YOU"... I forget poor Howard's response, but it didn't acknowledge the hair comment.

Guacamole and Tracy like this.
  14. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    Howard was thinking about slicking his hair back for the live shows :cwl: Oh sure you were Wiggie!!
    He said Beth has seen him like this and won't allow it. :rolleyes:
    He claims this season he was trying to not spend so much time on his hair and then saw himself on the show and it looks awful. So for the live shows he's showing up earlier to have his hair "hot ironed and such." Robin said "Good!" He said, "yeah it was a little too afro-y, right?" :backlol:She agreed. He says he hates being a guy and having to spend so much time on his hair. He said he has his hair so that's good :lol1: but it's a pain in the ass.
    That's when Wiggy claimed he wanted to wear it like Grandpa Saul wore it, slicked right back. Grandpa Saul :backlol2:. Beth says no way.
    Can't wait to see how it looks tonight after all the fussing...:happy:

15. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Great 2 day week full of Starbucks ads, fake celeb bits plus the always entertaining staff fantasy football preview. Team Buchwald needs to get cracking to have writers come up with stories on how Apple and other tech companies will be bidding huge dollars to get content like this.

16. njguy8

njguy8 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Fucknut is actually working a 2 day week after a vacation?

What nerve that son of a bitch has.

17. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is Starbucks that good I'm a tea fella my self. Never had it and probably will never have it.

18. njguy8

njguy8 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

My hats off to you BethSucks.

I just tried reading his recap for the first time in years and could not make it through the whole thing.

It's simply not impossible. I'll stick with your wrap up of the wrap up. Your'e are entertaining and direct to the point.

meanredhed likes this.
  19. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    From Bethfanpage. A Starbucks location for a Stern daughter????

"Could it be the power of Howard stern talking it up because he just bought a chunk of the stock as a wedding gift to his middle daughter and her no-lister future hubby who can't stop asking you if you want whipped cream on your latte? Like father like daughter, they seem to pick the same marriage mates. How sweet. Cheer up buddy, pre-nups are not all bad, ask Beth. Besides, you landed a Stern Trust Fund Baby. I happen to know Howard bought you that little Starbucks in the Oakland Hills so you don't have to leave your comfort zone"
    http://bethfanpage.blogspot.com/

Petal, TheMercenary, codeine and 2 others like this.
  20. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Only if you like Overpriced OverRoasted Bitter Coffee that has been(rumored) adulterated with caffeine. :coffee:

SalsMasterShake and yaddc like this.