Howard Stern Show Wednesday: The Week Ends The Way It Began

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Apr 15, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    With boredom. Beth sent a note to Gary apologizing for getting him mocked the day before when he brought Howard her message in the middle of the show. What could this bitch possibly have needed that couldn't have waited until the show was over or that she couldn't text to Wiggy. Another sad contrived bit for Howard to work in his wife and her bullshit. Howard went on and on about Bruce Jenner, it must piss him off that Jenner is getting so much attention for this while he remains in the closet to not upset his parents. Bob Costas filler next, then an hour and a half with Louis CK, AGAIN. David Arquette pissed at Howard for snubbing him in LA. Fake arguing with Ronnie and Ralph and last weeks news misread by the vegan water buffalo. Finally the week was over and Howard was free to moge podge, paint and listen to Sia on continuous loop for 4 days, richly deserved after 3 days of grueling labor.

• Baba Booey, Bruce Jenner Promo Clips And More. 04/15/15. 7:00am
    • Bob Costas, Tyler The Creator Audio Clips And More. 04/15/15. 7:40am
    • Louis C.K. Visits. 04/15/15. 7:55am
    • A Very Upset David Arquette Calls In. 04/15/15. 9:40am
    • Ralph Vs. Ronnie. 04/15/15. 9:55am
    • Robin's News. 04/15/15. 10:15am

2. Mike Huntslooce

Mike Huntslooce Maker of Champions Gold

Reputations:
    Wow - talk about all in.

3. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    After talking about the 19 inning baseball game being too ponderous, Howard breaks out a nearly 2 hour interview of Louis C.K.

What a return to the air this week with 2 calls from David Arquette, Bobo on the air every day and Ted Kennedy/fake Brian Williams bits.

4. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    Takeaway lie of the day, No way Howard listened to Ralph Kiner "when he used to listen to Baseball" and came up with a little factoid about his repeat stories, pretty sure the Hein-ophile told him this information....
    Also as benjamen pointed out, Gunk, in-touch as always, mentioned Tyler the Creator, someone he has NEVER heard of, and shockingly enough is also a client of this Whalerock Industries...
    [​IMG]

bznick, TheMercenary, ARM and 7 others like this.
  5. iloveyoubut

iloveyoubut Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Does Stern actually know how many innings are in a baseball game?

ARM and Samurai like this.
  6. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I don't know how the fuck you could listen to all that crap. I can't even take a few seconds of his voice anymore.
    And how did Beth send a note? Was it a text? Email? I stupidly at first imagined that she wrote the note and somehow had it quickly sent or driven/delivered to Gary.

Domo Cup, ARM, rolltide and 1 other person like this.
  7. Beffquus

Beffquus Scripta sunt in stellis Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah - Pluggy might be the only baseball "fan" in America who refers to the crowd in the stands as "the audience." And who can forget how he describes his warm experiences with Ben at the ballpark as a youth?

Kiner was traded from the Pirates to the Cubs, largely due to continued salary disputes with Pirate general manager Branch Rickey, who reportedly told Kiner, "We finished last with you, we can finish last without you."

Maybe - if there is a God - someone at Sirius has told his agent something similar - "we've got a crappy morning show on H100 three days a week with you, we can have a crappy morning show on 5 days a week without you."

8. Tony Dogs

Tony Dogs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's the fake story, Robin.

9. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Robin, I can't keep up with the frenetic pace of this schedule. We had both Lous CK and David Arquette on the show today. I'm the James Brown of radio Robin....Robin?

SalsMasterShake, Guacamole and ARM like this.
  10. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Yes, but only because he remembers when his dad took him to games and would try to get a discount if they only stayed for 7.

11. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard most of this yesterday. I gathered that Gary gave Wiggy a note saying he had a note from The Beef to give to him - instead of just giving him Beef's note - which made Wiggy flip his hair system. Why the note couldn't wait is because Mrs. Stupid was in a panic because she will be getting 8 kittens soon at the same time she got 2 other kittens (Lollipop & Pumpernickel) thrown back at her by a woman who just discovered at age 50 that she's "severely allergic" to cats.

Howard said Lollipop and Pumpernickel are ready to go and The Beef is ready to deliver them (in Ronnie's limo) to your door provided you take both of them and you live in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. -- I think Gary should take them to make up for screwing up the note delivery. :jj:

Beffquus, TheMercenary, ARM and 4 others like this.
  12. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    What no Casey Kasem talk? At least he moved on to fresher stuff like the Brian Williams situation.

ARM likes this.
  13. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Oh, for God's sake. How ridiculous. And yeah, I posted in that thread last night regarding that bullshit where to woman just discovered she was so allergic to cats. Like she's never met or touched a cat before, in her whole life!? I assumed Beef just wanted the cats back since she had no other "fosters" and needed them to take selfies with (although when someone else is taking the pics they're hardly a selfie), but I guess the new 8 kills my theory.
    Thanks for the info! :up:

Thelma likes this.
  14. Winston Ono

Winston Ono Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

reno likes this.
  15. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    vegan water buffalo

:giggle:

16. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You think that was a fake fight? And arquette was crying and having a mental breakdown... Show was great today. What'd you listen too that was better?

17. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    HOWARD: Robin...I just can't be bothered with that shit...baseball is so fucking hard to understand...I mean, you've got all these guys out on a bit plot of grass and they just....stand there...

What the fuck are they doing? Right?

ROBIN: I know...it's so WEIRD

HOWARD: Who even watches baseball anyway? Don't those people have to be at home getting ready for work or painting or hanging out with their cats for Instagram pix?

GARY: Hello, hello...Boff, I have a not for you from Beth

HOWARD: Robin, we just adopted 45 more cats and the NSAL is doing so well. That new building is going up...what if we got Gary the Conqueror in there with Wendy, High Pitch, and Elephant Boy to do a wack pack Big Brother? Don't steal that - I'm working on it right now

PelicanWig likes this.
  18. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    I haven't listened to Howard in four years, I'd guess any radio show in the USA where the hosts actually cared about their job would be an improvement.

ARM, 1Vegasgirl and meanredhed like this.
  19. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    I thought the same thing--Louis CK was great, but David was compelling--You could hear him losing his grip. Ronnie and Ralph were awesome too. Great show today

20. cwok

cwok Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    So did Howard really say he watched "Getting Doug with High" today? I refuse to skim through the show, and i wouldn't dare wish anyone re-listen to check...

Doug Benson (the host) retweeted someone saying that he did today. Another person responding that Howard 'watched the Sarah Silverman and Jack Black episodes' and he wishes he could get high but he gets too paranoid (What a revelation, right?)

WTF? Why? I never imagined non-smokers would enjoy it. I'm a huge DB fan, but even being a huge fan: some of those shows totally suck. (Jack Black's episode didn't seem very funny live)

He's so out of touch... Why would he watch that? Does Beff smoke? ponderous that he is consuming the same media as me... i may have to rethink my life

:toke::huh: