Howard Stern trust fund?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by username, Jun 15, 2013.

1. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard often talks about how he have no money. He talked on the show that when he died everything would go into a "Living trust fund", and his wife/children would have to "beg" to get money from there.

Rupert Murdoch uses a trust for all his companies. When he divorced they thought his wife got 50% (1.7 billion USD). In real life she got 15 million, since the court can't touch the trust fund.

Could Howard have a Trust fund today? Do we know who owns One Twelve? Howard have raked in over 1.1 billion from Sirius so far, and made almost 400 millions during his last 5 years at KROC.

Imagine if Howard would pay taxes like the rest of us. Writing a 50 million + check each year for taxes would make him commit suicide. I challenged Howard to fight the inner jew in him and give 100 dollars to a non tribe member. He failed (of course).

BTW.. IRS is a huge fan of Howard. Maybe he have many (tribe) friends working there.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/03/irs-commissioner-danny-werfel-a-howard-stern-fan/

And totally of topic since I love it:

A coin slot pussy:
    Lindsay Marie
    NSFW

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    First of all, it's a trust, not a trust fund. Yes, most people who want to shelter their money put things into a trust. Theyre not hard to set up (you should listen to bill handles Saturday show "handelonthelaw.com") because he talks about this all the time. You set up a trust, which is basically an entity that owns stuff. When you set it up, you assign trustees, which are the keepers of the trust. It's like putting your money into a safe (the trust) and only giving the combination to certain people (the trustees). When there are more than one trustees, they also detail out the rules (who can take out what, which one is in charge, how do you make more trustees if one dies, etc).

A trust is a wise legal instrument to use, for anyone. They're cheap (couple hundred to a couple thousand, but consider the hundreds of thousands under management) and easy (see your local trust & estate lawyer today).

What Howard benefits from is the death tax... He will shelter 50% of his assets upon his passing with the trust.

Funny how howie acts a lot like a 1%er... Yet claims to be in the 99%

3. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    howard is ashamed to be as rich as he is...he goes to great lengths to keep his money and spending a secret because he's embarrassed. i've always wondered if he's philanthropic but keeps it secret (my husband is of the opinion that he's a cheap jew who if he was charitable would somehow leak it to the press).

4. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I call that BS. Howard isn't ashamed of being rich at all. In fact, he flaunts it in his fans' faces all the time. Tweeting pictures from private jets, talking about buying $5,000 toilet seats, talking about hanging by the pool at upscale 5 star hotels or vacationing at exclusive resorts in Mexico, etc.

5. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes
    Trust and/or Trusts
    Palm Beach House is in a special Trust called "601 NORTH CO ROAD TRUST"

BTW, this lady explains the Trust Blah BlaH

[​IMG]

6. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    username never allows his own inaccuracies, inadequacies, or antisemitism to get in the way of posting a hate thread.

7. Markijuano

Markijuano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks beth143 the trust fund line made me laugh

8. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The name "Howard Stern" and the word "trust" just don't go together.

9. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I think trust estates are set up b/c
    1) so no one can protest the will
    2) you can dole your money out as you see fit after you are gone
    3) taxes

so Howard set this up

1)so that Bef can't protest that she deserves all...and the kids get something
    2) the kids and Beth don't get a lump sum so they can piss it all away
    3) if Beth remarries, new hubby can't take all Howard's money.

Milaw...please respond.

10. Martina

Martina New Member

Reputations:
    I love it when Howie wears his Boston Strangler black leather gloves. Just in case Beth dies during one of their sessions, he will leave no fingerprints. Seems it is always before they go out on the town, I guess they have structured meeting times for sessions [ref: Alfred Bloomingdale].

11. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I guess money makes you weird. what a tool.

12. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    it depends on the kind of trust, there are hundreds. Revocable and Irrevocable. Some are set up to avoid probate, some are set up to avoid estate taxes, some for Medicaid planning. No one trust can accomplish every conceivable goal.

I would venture to guess that Howard has different trusts for real property, trusts for estate planning and LLC's and corporations for a variety of other functions, as well as life insurance and retirement accounts. I would also guess that Howard had a professional trustee that has discretion as to pay-outs for the beneficiaries, I'm sure Beth, and his daughters will be well cared for.

Trusts don't avoid income or capital gains taxes, they are taxed like an individual

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  13. Mlaw

Reputations:
    BRUlNS WIN :cheer:

14. Mlaw

Reputations:
    Michael Jackson's estate is a cluster fuck, because whoever set up his estate plan was more concerned about generating legal and trustee fees after his death.

and as aside

Avoiding "Probate" is not always a good idea, people with limited assets can have their estate go through probate for very little money and time--the whole process has been simplified and stream lined in most states

15. Sunny

Sunny Active Member

Reputations:
    More complex trusts, such as so-called Dynasty Trusts, allow beneficiaries and trustees to avoid taxes by permitting them to take "loans" (which are never paid back) from the trust. Homes can be placed in qualified personal residence trusts. For the right price, and with a good estate attorney, Howard and his heirs will avoid millions in taxes.

16. hollywoodrose

hollywoodrose Member VIP

Reputations:

That's exactly right - Howard has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. The only time he feels the need to play down his wealth is if he thinks it will hurt his ability to gain more wealth. He brags about his lifestyle constantly because one of the main components of his psyche is to try to make everyone else "jealous" of him. All other things being equal - he'll try to play up any situation that makes him look "good" (in his mind) and play down whatever makes him look bad - hence the pathological lying. His dream would be to be the only person in the world with all the wealth and to sit back taking pleasure watching everyone else suffer. No joke - NPD is a very disturbing disorder, similar in many ways to sociopathy. The chief defining trait of people with NPD is that they lack empathy towards other people. They're not capable of genuine love. The only time they do anything for anyone else is if it serves their own selfish needs. That's why Wiggy married someone like Beth. To the outside world it looks like a loveless relationship that's manipulative and transparent - but Howard thinks it makes him look enviable which is all that matters to him.

17. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All rich fucks have a trust. It shelters their money as does being incorporated. Having both is how it is done.

18. Dlist

Reputations:
    WTF is up with those shoulder pads on Bef's dress?? Bef honey, it isn't 1980 anymore.:facepalm:

19. Dlist

Reputations:
    Hetero men wearing scarves...

Sorry, see new thread on this!!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  20. Dlist

Reputations:
    Sorry, see new thread...I f*ed up and posted TO a thread, not started one.
    Dtard, yes I know.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2013