Howard Stern Wednesday: Haaarible Way To End The "Week"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Jun 3, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard started where he left off yesterday, rehashed Riley Martin clips and Bruce Jenner talk, then threw in some AGT talk. Howard must be getting shit about his hair helmet wig since a planted caller set him up to discuss it. His nose must have grown three inches when he lied and said that was his natural look, Blobin shot back that it takes him hours to look natural. On to the next segment where the woman who posted a cat in a Saks box on the day of the Newton massacre memorial wants the FBI to drop everything and hunt down some clown that posts fucked up cat pictures. Howard followed this with an embedded ad for the Bachelorette. On to the played out Wolfie at a convention segment, this time a leather convention with more discussion of Howard's new favorite subject, beastiality. The assplay talk seemed to get Howard to wake up a bit too. A caller brought up Chet Haze and Howard backed away from any more calling him out, apparently Howard doesn't want a fight with the guy, who might counter argue with the useless poetry/music of Howard's daughter. Next interview one with Jason Alexander AGAIN, same old subjects, money, Seinfeld, money and money. Interview two was with Howard's fellow Satanist Jada Pinkett Smith, @skylarbrie . The interview avoided all controversial subjects, Scientology and Howard's months long bashing of their parenting and their kids. He did manage to work in his very tired story of being aroused during the filming of Private Parts, 18 fucking years ago, and some more Bruce Jenner talk. Finally, on to the live reads and embedded ads. The embedded ads seemed to dominate the segment, AGT (complete with numerous gay references), an app called Wonderlist, Apple, Ultimate Ears and Gotham. Gargantuan Gunt was only able to get a couple old news stories in with all the marble heisting going on. They finished up and Howard was off to paint for four days in his $150 million worth of property while his family members in need turn to GoFundMe.

http://marksfriggin.com/news.htm#wed

• Riley Martin, Phone Calls, Song Parodies And More. 06/03/15. 7:00am
    • Animal Abuser Needs To Be Stopped. 06/03/15. 7:20am
    • Wolfie Interviews From The Mr. Leather Convention. 06/03/15. 7:40am
    • Jason Alexander Visits. 06/03/15. 8:10am
    • Jada Pinkett Smith Visits. 06/03/15. 9:00am
    • Robin's News. 06/03/15. 10:20am

2. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Again...another great recap. Someone started a thread the other day on what the Stern show was like back in the day...all I can say is he never would be interviewing Jada Pinkett Smith and sucking up so hard to her after he has goofed on her and her husband and kids. It was as if he had never said anything but glowing things about them the way he kissed her ass today. She's just another celebrity that Stern can add to his star fucking list.

3. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    Wow...talk about placed ad with the Fidget Spinner:
    Howard: One last question Jada, what makes your skin look so beautiful (UH, REALLLYYYYYY!!!!????)
    Jada: Oh, thank you for asking, I use a product called Whip-Ash, that was created by my Husbands ex-wife. Sheree Fletcher....
    Howard: Well, that's a problem in the black community, ashy skin, no?
    Jada: yes this product keeps my skin looking amazing.....

THIS is who Gunk has become!!!!

4. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard the begininng of the show yesterday, there was a caller on, the wig and fred were making fun of Bruce Jenner's voice if he would have sex (the nicole bass voice) , the wig was laughing so hard and there was nothing funny at all, he was dying laughing obviously fake and forced, the caller did not laugh at all and that's what the average listener is doing while listening.....I felt ratified listening

MelroseLarry#1 and June DeMay like this.
  5. BethSucks

Reputations:
    Thanks, I missed that, apparently MarksFriggin is ignorant of the dermatological problems of blacks.

[​IMG]

6. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Was this an actual conversation on the show?

BeerCanThick likes this.
  7. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank god for 3 day weeks:bethsucks::whythelongface?:

reno and kicksave7 like this.
  8. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    so what was Jason Alexander hocking? I couldn't figure that out....

ARM likes this.
  9. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Masterful recap. The show is really in the toilet.

Tr000otgr and rabbigottfried like this.
  10. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    I typed that up as I was listening to the last insufferable moments of her interview....shoe-horned that shit right in!

BeerCanThick and rabbigottfried like this.
  11. BethSucks

Reputations:
    He's taking over for Larry David in the Broadway play "Fish In The Dark", more Whalerock tie-ins for marble man.

12. TallTyrion

Reputations:
    it's turned into a 2 hour long infomercial if you take away the commercials.

13. June DeMay

June DeMay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've had that same notion for years. I'd always be asking myself "what are these people laughing at?".

Great sum up as usual, BethS!

reno and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  14. Petal

Petal A girl in a sea of mults VIP

Reputations:
    Another great job, BS!

My new faaavorite phrase of the week:

Gargantuan Gunt was only able to get a couple old news stories in with all the marble heisting going on.

Just fabulous.

;)

15. TallTyrion

Reputations:
    BS should take MarksFriggin's job, if he was being paid for that shit.

meanredhed, reno and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  16. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Looking at some of the recent helmet head photos, I'm actually getting the impression that he's not even trying that hard anymore. In one that was posted on here a day or two ago, the wig looked like it was setting higher than it was meant to be. I mean, at this point you have to suspend reality that Howchie's mane is all his. Maybe 10 years of so ago, I think he and/or his handlers made a decision to stay with the "rock and roll" bad boy look come hell or highwater.

It looks silly, but there are countless 80's rockers playing the state fair circuit with wigs that would give Howard a run for the money. Howard rightly deserves the shit he gets because he has skewered celebrity toupee wearers in the past and continues to actually play up his beautiful head of natural hair.

17. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Another stellar recap. More effort goes into that one post than the entire HSS.

"Gargantuan Gunt was only able to get a couple old news stories in with all the marble heisting going on"
    :cwl:

18. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    The vapid cunt backed down on Tom Hanks and Will Smith kids because his gold digger wife doesn't want to be black listed from Hollywood "charity" circle jerks.

ARM, The Jackie chair, reno and 3 others like this.
  19. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah "Fish in The Dark" advertised on The Howard Stern Show
    It is a big hit but I don't think that had anything to do with the Stern effect.

20. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I must issue a WARNING relative to the Jason Alexander interview as it may induce vomiting or uncontrollable laughter:

Wiggy said he and Robin were going to have to see the "fucking play again" to see Jason in it. Jason asked if Wiggy will be bringing his wife. Jason said he was on a show with Beef and she had no idea who he was. She had "animals with her" and did not acknowledge Jason when he greeted her.

Wiggy actually said: "She's very laid back. She doesn't like to sort of throw herself at people."
    :backlol:

meanredhed, Icey, ARM and 15 others like this.