Howard Stern's upcoming birthday blowout draws crazed fans and fake-ticket sellers

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Jan 15, 2014.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I am shocked to see Marianne Garvey's name on the byline. Not that she wouldn't write such a puff piece on Howard that is a bunch of bullshit, but she usually gets others to write it rather than her. I guess she couldn't get one of her real reporters to write such bullshit. I bet the other two people on the byline are interns.

I swear the only difference between Marianne Garvey and Mariann from Brooklyn is that Garvey has a job. Both are rabid Howard Stern cult members.

3. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Benji tried getting her Gange-style, by getting in the friends zone on purpose.

Then he must've pushed the wrong buttons and she won't speak to him, so this dame is quite alright in my book.

(Not hot btw)
    [​IMG]

4. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Scarf, two ear rings. Wiggy captured that old Jew lady look he was going for in that pic. Jon might want to be careful. He is starting to get that middle aged woman's hair cut going on. :dontknow:

5. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    not believable whatsoever

6. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So the whole premise of this article is that Hanzi begged on the air to get tickets to the show and a few people were selling fake tickets on Craigslist. Talk about Garvey spinning for Team Buckwald.

7. GIRLY

GIRLY OV

Reputations:
  8. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
  9. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Stern’s executive producer, Gary Dell’Abate, even took to the airwaves Tuesday to warn listeners that tickets being sold on Craigslist are fakes — there are no printed passes at this point.

This is the only ad on Craigslist for tickets:

Howard Stern Birthday Bash (Midtown West)
    I am looking for a female date for the Howard Stern Birthday Bash. Send me a pic and if I like you, we can talk.

10. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    :spingay:

11. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    His hair is almost as fake as Wiggy's these days. He comes over to Doylestown PA every so often to get a "touch up". Been doing it for years.

12. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who writes this shit. A-listers across every field demanding tickets. Are these the same A-listers that will never appear on the show. Fake tickets being sold like it's the Super Bowl. Fans clamoring to see a bunch of rock stars from the seventies and eighties. Louis C.K.???? I would be remotely interested if Howard could get Chris Rock to do a 15 minute set or even his BFF Seinfeld. For those holding out hope Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are reuniting on the Grammys. Paul can't waste his time
    doing something that will only draw 500,000 listeners. One the Grammys he has a good chance to draw 20 million viewers. Howard' audience is about as big as the Cartoon Network.

13. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Yep, bullshit. Does anybody believe for one second that if George Clooney or Ann Hathaway called Booey for tickets he would turn them down?

That's the fake story, Mike Walker.

14. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Check out writer Marianne Garvey's Twitter profile: "I ♥ cats & Howard Stern." Her page's wallpaper is Howard and Robin shaking hands in Private Parts.

Howard said something to her on the air today about helping to mold her career, and was very aware of what she was working on these days. (Another public figure might have kept that information off the air, to make it seem like this was an unbiased journalist. But not Howard! He needs credit for his clandestine chess moves.)

15. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The smoke wiggys wack pack blows up his ass is the funniest part of the show anymore.

16. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    From the NY Daily News shill piece:

** Even Stern’s notoriously tight-lipped “Super Agent,†Don Buchwald, was moved to words by the hysteria surrounding his client’s birthday bacchanal.

“This is a credit to the magnetic celebrity of Howard Stern,†Buchwald exclusively told Confidenti@l.

**further proof they are having trouble GIVING away tix to the "event"

who in god's universe is Confidenti@l? :dontknow: you might think that when "tight-lipped" Don decided to become not so tight-lipped he would open up to someone a little more recognizable than Confidenti@l. You would think :)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  17. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There is absolutely no reason to go, unless you can get drunk on free booze. Or you're a fan of mangina music like Train and Sugar Ray. Or you're an older woman that shares the same old-woman interests as Howard.

18. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:

That Hanzi shit is so phoney. I doubt that he would even be allowed into the country and I would bet that he doesn't have a passport either.

19. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    Maybe this guy won tickets, because he doesn't say anything about selling them.

20. Lola

Lola little-known member

Reputations:
    You must mean "old woman" as in Mooski.