Howard still bragging about his vacation with Jimmey Kimmel

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by kicksave7, Jan 22, 2014.

1. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just heard the replay with him boasting to Kevin Nealon how he vacationed with Jimmy Kimmel. Jesus...:facepalm:

Howard's behaving like the wallflower girl in high school who hung out with the captain of the football team and the head cheerleader and continues to talk about it. Kimmel probably feels obligated to ask Howard every year now to vacation with him...if he doesn't Howard will bad mouth him on the air and make life miserable for him. Letterman played it smart and did not socialize with Howard.

2. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Kinda pathetic

3. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Nealon was kind of poking at him that he wouldn't vacation with just himself and Kevin Nealon, because that vacation was all about being with a listers and being seen. Wiggie said he and Kevin have nothing in common, then explained how him and Jimmy share an eating disorder.

I also caught Wiggie said "no one can get a hold of Jennifer Aniston now" I guess he can't secure her for the bash, Therioux, Kimmel or Beef can't get a hold of her.

He also made it sound like him and Beth did not share a room on vacation. Said they would say lets meet for cocktails at 7:45 and he would be there and no Justin, no Jimmie, no Molly, no Beth

4. yahoo

yahoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When Fallen beats Kimmel in the rating, Howard will need a new Jimmy boyfriend.

5. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It isn't about Kimmel's ratings. It is about Kimmel's friends. Kimmel will still be pals with Affleck, Damon, Aniston, Clooney, etc. That is why Howard and Beth loves him so. Fallon's famous friends are not as impressive and are much younger. I don't know if Justin Timberlake cares about Howard and he is almost 30 years younger than him.

6. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have to say the first Jimmy party, I was excited to hear about it. Although Howard clearly was a shell of himself, I still liked him.

By the second Jimmy party, I was done with Howard. He turned into "that guy" at parties that constantly brags about himself and all his cool friends and who they know. No matter the conversation, they find a way to turn it back to themselves and how much better their life is than everyone else.

7. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

:winner: