Howard still hates Adam.. only gave him airtime because of Jimmy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Mar 8, 2014.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fucking love how Howard has Adam Carolla on one day and the next he is reading

' a random email calling Adam a piece of shit that sucks along with his fake scripted reality show'

When was the last time he read a 'real fan' email about anything?? -cough Mom Caves-

We all know Adam was on because he is Jimmy's pal and only to make sure that Howard and Beth get to tag along with Jimmy pals on there next trip to Cabos...

But make no mistake ... Adam was a competing DJ and Howard NEVER forgets that shit.... NEVER

2. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Howard uses fan emails/phone calls to say what he wants to say.

3. chapped

Reputations:

oh hell yes he does.....

Chris Rock busts Howard's balls every time he is on and Howard wants to take some "fan phone calls"

He knows that is Howard's way of having people call him Reggie

4. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    So some Howie fan has seen the "scripted reality show" which hasn't aired yet?

5. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    No doubt - just like when King of all blacks just happened to mention Beth's pose with her TV co-host.

[​IMG]

6. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    it's amazing that not one person has trashed Wiggy, CuntO or any upper tier celebrity in years but Adam comes in and "bam!" a negative email appears.

Here is the real question... does Jimmy Kimmel have any idea what a fraud and shitty person Wiggy is?

7. chapped

Reputations:

its hard to say... the old Jimmy for sure would see what an asshole is

but the new one is a huge star fucker

8. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I love how Howard HAD to ask who is the better friend to Jimmy at this point. What a fucking homo this guy is.

9. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Jimmy is a regular guy who figured out how to make it in that world. Pretty sure he sees through showbiz bullshit.

10. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why does your wife need a podcast adam???? The first thing howard says to adam

Then fast forward a day and howard says he paid a bunch of money to a shopping website so that beth can be the very 1st person to buy things ...ugh!

11. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Didn't Howard initially first offer the Jackie chair to Carolla and then Artie once Adam turned that shit down (and doesnt look like his career suffered one bit as a result)

12. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    Howard is bitter from the interview Adam had with with SJ 5 years ago and some comments that Adam made about being #1 in Las Vegas and beating Stern. Howard thought Adam was leading John on to talk smack.

But only a real asshole like Howard would think that the Manhattan Stern's are best friends with the LA Kimmel's who they see 10 days a year. Jimmy is a star fucker with Howard, but it ends there.

Howard is a true Megalomaniac that thinks everything is about him.

13. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    Yes, but Adam was making millions from The Man Show and Loveline. He put a copy of his Social Security Earning Statement in his first book.

Adam was not going to give up TMS and Loveline and move to NYC to work for 1/4 of his then growing paycheck.

Even Artie said that his initial HSS pay was 1/2 of his "NORM SHOW" salary, but he quickly made it up with stand-up shows.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  14. chapped

Reputations:

fucking adam.... doesn't he know that Howard plugs are worth turkish millions???

15. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard does that all of the time. What was great about that call is King of All Blacks brings up this photo of Beth. Within 20 seconds after he first mentions it, Howard TV has the photo on the monitors in the studio for Howard to apparently see for the first time. You know that had to have been discussed in some way so that they were ready for that photo if and when Howard took the call. There is audio on Youtube of Opie and Anthony playing clips of Howard using the same fake callers over and over again to promote Howard TV.

16. chapped

Reputations:

[video=youtube;nth2hp5_WoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nth2hp5_WoU[/video]

[video=youtube;qezbj8hXuh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qezbj8hXuh4[/video]

17. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    He knows. He thinks Howard is ridiculous and loves knowing what goes on in his head.

If you could get access to the real thoughts of Howard Stern merely by pretending to be his friend, wouldn't you?

Howard definitely hates Carolla. Because he's the kind of guy Howard fears most. Blunt, not afraid to say what he thinks. Not PC.

18. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah man that really fucking annoyed me, I'm too young to have heard Aliison in her prime but did she ever just fucking treat Howard's show so frivolously? My guess is no, since she realized it was her husband's job and life long dream/goals and was supportive of that shit; Beth ONLY embraces the show when she is getting shit out of it directly...we need more connotations for cunt and twat because we sure need em for her

19. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    when CuntO tweeted that Wiggy was right then talking about the three dogs NSAL is trying to fraudulently trying to pawn off I wanted to projectile vomit. I fucking hate her.

20. Hadenough

Hadenough New Member

Reputations:
    Adam fired his dad and stopped his podcast when he wouldn't try to attract advertisers (or donations). Sure he'd do the same to his wife. If it makes a nickel, she wants to do it & i makes her happy, then Adam is all in. Adam has to hustle for very penny and makes sure everyone knows.

I like Adam, even though his podcasts and rants get repetitive. Howard would never be friends with him because they are not just different levels of "hollywood celebrity", but also Adam likes to eat, drink and is honest. Oh yea he still too has childhood friends (most of whom have accomplished little).

Perfect example was Jimmy's bachelor party, Howie of course claims AGT, but not a chance in the world he would have gone and Jimmy I'm sure would have tried to alter the schedule around him.