Howard, the Racist Extraordinaire, Whining About Andy Dick's Antisemitism....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is old, but definitely deserves a re-visit.

Stern who rarely let a day go by, without insinuating that blacks are criminals who are not to be trusted, goes into super-douche crying mode, after Dick makes anti-Semitic remarks:

[video=youtube;xq2xEHayiKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq2xEHayiKs#![/video]

[video=youtube;GYNv12pXAek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYNv12pXAek[/video]

[video=youtube;zkwwgrffuY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkwwgrffuY0[/video]

[video=youtube;hlidwrMYhKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlidwrMYhKs[/video]

My favorite part about all of this, though, is how it still reveals Stern's ridiculously cheap mindset. Andy Dick rightly points out that it's bullshit that Stern wanted him to work for free. Stern's defense is that Dick's show sucks. So why the hell are you going to him, asking him to put the show on the air? Why are you KNOWINGLY programming your show with sucky material?

This is his defense, any time anyone asks for more money (or even ANY money at all). He says that they suck. So he's basically revealing that he hires people he doesn't consider to be talented, simply because they'll work for slave wages (or no wages).

How does he not feel embarrassed by the shit that comes out of his mouth?

2. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like how Howard & Robin act shocked when Greg basically calls them out on being complete two-faces.

Howard lives to put people down, even his so-called "friends." He's surprised when people are over that passive-aggressive behavior? He can't compliment, without taking shots. Unless it's a big star he's sucking up to, of course.

3. gthmbt

gthmbt Active Member

Reputations:
    It is just a typical example about how it's "never Howard's fault".

4. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I was wondering where you've been, Famous. Thanks for posting this! :up:

I love how he didn't get Andy on the air; he fought with a tape of Andy. :facepalm:

It's a shame Andy played the Jew card. It gave Howard an out to focus on that and not the "he's lost it" stuff.

5. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I would love to live in Howard's world where whatever you believe is the truth.

6. Atomic Wedgie

Atomic Wedgie Crash Victim

Reputations:
    This same argument always infuriated me about Riley Martin, Tim and Howard feel that Riley's show is so awful that he should be payed peanuts. I'm paying a fee to listen to quality programming, but Howard is willing to put on a show he feels is so awful it's provider shouldn't be paid for it. BTW, I think Riley's show is awesome.

7. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    Maybe Andy should do a show with a Jewish woman who laughs at all his Anti Semitic jokes because apparently that makes it all ok.

8. Trophy Knife

Trophy Knife Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Gutsy. :rolleye:

While he conveniently 'forgot' that Andy is, himself, half-Jewish.

9. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    I totally agree, my good man!

Is there absolutely no rating system or method of gauging the number of listeners to a certain SiriusXM show? There's GOT to be.

I'd bet Riley's show has good numbers. Certainly better than Jay Thomas or Fitz.

And things of that nature...

10. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There is and everyone at Sirius knows their ratings. They just don't allow the public to know.

11. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard can't be racist. He works with a black person!

12. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  13. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There is something very deep about Howard's racism. It's not just a funny racist joke here and there its this perpetuation that (specially Hispanics) are less worthy as a people. They couldn't possibly be good at something. Only Jewish doctors are worthy. And such. Now I'm Italian and my Uncle is one of the head nuclear medicine doctors in the world! Also when I was a little I lived at his house for a few years and I got to see doctors of all colors (and these were the best of the best) professors and patent holders and most of them were actually non Jewish. It seems what Jewish doctors are best at is making money! And perpetuating the myth that they Are the best. But of course of the many Jewish doctors many are awesome doctors so this post is not meant to put them down its meant to call out Howard for being a racist asshole.