Howard Thinks His Shitty Show is More Important Than People's Homes & Families.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tv910, Oct 31, 2012.

1. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not that we needed any more proof, but Howard and Robin proved just how stupid and out of touch they are. There are plenty of reasons to stay home during a severe storm, it's possible to prevent something like a broken window or a leaking roof from destroying irreplaceable possesions just by being there and moving things to another area of the house. I made it very clear to my employer that if I felt it wasn't safe to travel or that my house or dog were in any danger I wouldn't be going to work during the storm. They were fine with that because they knew I wasn't just looking for a free day off and I've always showed up in the past when the weather was bad. As it turned out things weren't that bad in my area and I made it to work but I wouldn't have hesitated to stay home if I felt that was the right move. No job is more important than the rest of your life, only heartless insecure isolated people like Howard and Robin feel that way.

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...robin hasnt left her house storm or no storm unless she wants to "go see a play" or a movie. shes a nobody trying to act like somebody. the day of the dating game contest howard posed as a contestent leaving the mic to robin and she sucked. she didnt know how to engage the guests. queen of all media? hardly.

3. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard definitely has a thing for making his staff feel shitty and telling them they have nothing.
    Remember a few weeks ago he was making fun of JD for the way his apartment looked?
    Asking him why he doesnt have any furniture.

Just today he said he was giving JD his barely used Imac and he asked JD if he had a desk to put it on.

Asshole!

4. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    The staff got in some shots at Howard and Robin for their attitude but no one mentioned the reason that they had no extra "flexible" vacations days which would have allowed them to take the week off. Howard used them this summer because he was too TIRED after judging dancing dogs to come in and do HIS Wednesday radio show. Mr Work Ethic thinks that being tired from sitting and talking all day is a valid reason to miss work, protecting your family and property during a life threatening storm is not. Is it any wonder these two self centered elitists have virtually no relationship with their families?

5. Chief Macho

Chief Macho Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    those pussies only have like 12 days a month to be at work. fucking man the fuck up and get there. seriously, men have become cunt whipped wimps.

6. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    If Howard lived a little farther away & wasn't DRIVEN to work, you know he wouldn't have been there this week. He's a piece of shit.

7. jackieavenger

jackieavenger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    thank you for creating this thread. Howard is really out of control and this passive-aggressive shit he's giving his staff who had the SENSE to stay home during a real natural disaster is utterly ridiculous. howard gets away with too much bullshit on his show, there must be some way for the mainstream media to hear about how this fucknut is giving his employees a hard time for not coming in to do a stupid radio show. He could have totally begun this weeks shows on wednesday but he didn't want to lose his beloved four day weekend. What an asshole!

:argh:

8. jackieavenger

jackieavenger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who are you? Jason? JD? Howard???? I wish I could give you a new shite pile

:slapping:

9. GaryPuppet

Reputations:
    Thats cuz Howard doesnt have a family.
    His wife divorced him and his kids move about as far away from him as humanly possible.
    He is bitter and miserable.
    He wants his staffers to be like that as well.

10. slats7

slats7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howie lives the closest to the studio and gets chauffeured to work. Everyone else has to come from a far greater distance. Also, only essential employees (hospital, police, etc) were supposed to go to work on Monday, not people who throw baloney on strippers for a living.

11. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Howard pays his staff "Reggie Wages" and then wonders why they can't live like him . . .

12. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Doug Goodstein got a good one in today. When Howard was going on about coming in to work in all kinds of weather and he had a wife and kids, Doug said, "Your kids are all over the country, aren't they?"

Then Robin snapped, "They were children at one time in his life!"

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  13. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    One of his kids moved to Israel . . .

14. GaryPuppet

Reputations:
    The middle one Debra is currently in Viet Nam.

I wonder if she would love me long time?

15. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I wonder if any of his daughters called to see how he was... you know they called their mother, that's for sure.

16. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    x2

- - -

Only the little one who facebooks her shitty ugly pictures is still in the USA . . .

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  17. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    and you would think if he felt it so important he would at least keep the show storm related and take calls(the phones were conveniently out) and make the show more intimate.... Rather he stuck to the mondane structure, did many "live reads" and commercials and played Wolfie clips...

18. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It always pisses me off when Howard plays clips from small-town radio guys (like Tradio) and says what a bunch of losers with failed careers they are. You'd think he did something really important in the world. Our local station usually signs off at midnight but during the major storms we've had recently they stayed on the air all night and gave out useful info on road closures, detours, and emergency shelters. Much more noteworthy and deserving of praise than someone whose biggest claim to fame is telling dick and fart jokes that other people wrote for him.

19. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Could have said it better myself. Like I said in a different thread. I hope those Howard looks to for some comfort in the industry treat him like shit from now on since he has shown his true self this week.

20. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If that was his true self then more of it because it was good radio for a change - at least "good" relative to what the show's become post-Artie. About time fucking high-stepping Booey got a real kick in the ass, don't even get me started on his butt-buddy Hein.