Howard "Tim's THE MOST successful program director in the country right now."

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NotMyBro, Jan 30, 2013.

1. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    "Tim's THE MOST successful program director in the country right now. He's on top of his game. He knows good radio! ... He is an unbelievable program director. He should run all of Sirius!"

:c

Transcribed word for word!

Hear the clip here: http://minus.com/lbrTAKbNKL6MR6

Holy fucking shit... I don't know who's crazier on that show. They're all fucking delusional and completely insane.

What. the. fuck!

2. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Tim must have seen the wig closet.

3. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tim might be the highest paid radio program director in the country. And we all know Howard equates success with $$$$.

4. Goods

Goods Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Then he says how Tim is so well organized. Really? A well organized person loses an iphone or ipad every few months?

5. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Stealing money for half assed product? You bet!!!!

6. mrd160

mrd160 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Manic douche that would rather look busy than actually get anything done...

7. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Or how about not letting anybody know that the fake Love Line Show with the Hack Shuli had been cut to a 1 hour abortion from a 2 hour abortion.

8. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's a real world-wind for the water pig- defetinely (I skipped the spelling bee- how did Tim spell it?)

He's a bloated buffoon, no wonder Howard loves him. Can't believe that illiterate fuckwad makes big bucks, further proof that there is no God.

9. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    is it possible that tim is howard's secret lover??? sabean is the most inept program director is history.

10. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    Riley Maritan?
    Abe Kanan?
    "Shit Show"?
    Black on Black?

What's the biggest hit this man has "directed"?

11. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Robin is the most successful news woman right now

12. Guts83

Guts83 Active Member

Reputations:
    He would run Sirius like he would a toilet stall.

13. NotMyBro

Reputations:
    I think Beetlejuice can spell better than Tim.

[video=youtube;s0xquZRKc2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0xquZRKc2s[/video]

14. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Whoever programs Stars Too should make Tim their bitch. I'll take Jay Thomas and an Ellis replay over the shit that's on 101 any day.

15. ZevonFan

ZevonFan VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I have yet to see what the fruits of Tim's labor are, and we are all these years into the "Sirius" programming. The knowledge that Howard was originally going to have THREE channels is mind-boggling. Howchie and Tim could barely fill two channels. Tim stepped in golden shit when they signed Bubba to take up all that time. Now he is just throwing crap together that wouldn't fly in East Bumfuck, Arkansas. I hate the constant lying on Howard's part, although I think that caller who told him he treats people badly and is a dick, really bothered Howie. He said those magic words about if he's coming off as an unhappy dick, it's time for him to leave radio. Too bad he didn't pay attention to those words. He went on about his friggin' lawsuit from there. It's hopeless. He can't see that Tim is a waste of time??

16. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All of Tim's assistants have said on the air that he's extremely DISORGANIZED, that's one of the reasons he needs an assistant. After 7 years he still can't come up with a set schedule or one that doesn't repeat the same shows over and over within a few hours. For example, SFRT is on tonight at 7PM, 10PM, and 2AM. Pathetic!

17. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    worst show IMO

Dealin' Straight Wednesday 8 pm ETFrom the penthouse to the outhouse, hosts Frank Gangemi & Dom Crispino, 2 ex-lawyers who became 2 ex-cons, analyze the legal issues, controversies of the week and give their unique perspective. They serve no specific agenda but have decided to come clean and go straight.

18. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Just imagine what the bathrooms must look like at all those other places, then.

19. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    I disagree...but I just sent this to their Contact link:

Good show, guys. It's refreshing to hear somebody on the channels who actually knows what they're talking about. The only thing that ruins your show is wasting time talking about or looking to connect it to the Howard Stern Show. You guys may not realize this unless you frequent SFN or DawgSaloon, but most of Howard's longest-term/hardest core listeners now think his show sucks a huge dick and that he's really become an A-1 douchebag. You guys claim to hate hypocrites, right? really tough to get more hypocritical than HS.
    Most of your listeners are specifically looking for something else to listen to on H-101 and you're not doing yourselves any favors talking up the HS Show as much as you do. It's even worse when you guys spend time complimenting or paying respects to an obnoxious creepy old delusional idiot like Ronnie Mund. C'mon, if you met a douche like him under any other circumstances, you'd laugh right in his face for any of about 10 different reasons.
    Please just stick to your discussion topics and don't lower yourselves to kissing Howard's ass or going outta your way to make totally unnecessary connections (like soliciting wack-pack-type names for people) to the HS Show. Your show's good enough on its own without any of that nonsense. Jus' sayin.' No offense intended.

20. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    + Tim have a full time "employee" that follows him everywhere to take notes...

And in real life. What does Tim do? He (and Howard) manages the channels budget payed by Sirius. 99.99% goes to THSS. Rest of the programming cost less then 1000 dollars a week.

If Howard fired Tim they would have 200K+ to hire a real performer.