Howard to Steve Wilkos...."Do You Have a BIG PENIS???"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Nov 4, 2014.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :facepalm: WTF?????? If anyone LISTENED to this interview yesterday.....VERY predictable and disturbing.....

.....Howard sounded just like "LITTLE LUPE"....."Do you have a big penis?"

Then his favorite line..."welcome to MY nightmare"....I have a small penis...:whistle: blah blah blah....

...funny I didn't hear any "fake fan feedback" from FRED.....about this AMAZING INTERVIEW with Steve Wilkos and Jerry Springer......:whistle: it was embarrassing.

Aren't we getting a tad sick of Howard asking only certain male guests "how big is your penis??"

That was an awful interview......IMO

btw....he sounded even more perverted with the newest Wackpacker.....sounded like Howard was telling this guy to RAPE HIS WIFE!!!!!!

I wish I could cancel....but I've invested 28yrs listening to Howard....:rolleyes:

peace & love

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...have you noticed wiggy is running his own commercials with drops from different people one after the other saying, "nobody does it like howard hes the greatest interviewer ever"!

BeerCanThick likes this.
  3. PTRacing

PTRacing Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    At this point we would be surprised and shocked if Howard DID NOT ask guys about their penis. :rolleyes:

4. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    never saw the Steve Wilkos show until last night on UTube. Remembered he was Jerry's head bouncer.
    The show clips I saw weren't too bad, at least in small batches. Like the way he confronts people- that's just not done in this PC sensitive world anymore. Need more of it

[​IMG]

BeerCanThick, bznick and meanredhed like this.
  5. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Has anyone ever said "why the fuck are you asking me that?" or "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

6. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Or, "Howard maybe you wouldn't be so neurotic if you just came out."

:lmao:

7. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Besides giving Howard material for his jerkoff sessions, the cock questions delude him into thinking he's still '"edgy and controversial".

They have also become like Johnny Carson's chairs, if he asks you the cock question you are not A or B list in Howard's mind.

8. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I quit listening in February of this year, I haven't missed it since. I just listen to Podcasts (Gilbert's and Nick DiPaolo's are great) and old Stern Compilations. Back when I was listening, I became increasingly weary of the interviews. God forbid he was going to interview an "A" or "B" lister, good lord those interviews were painful. 90 minutes of Howard asking dopey, cock, money, or amateur Psychologist questions that the guest was completely disinterested in. The only entertaining interviews, to me, were the weirdos that would come in, mostly because the crew would break their balls.

Lately I hear about the newer shows with 2-3 interviews a day and I thank god that I quit listening. Where the whole "Howard is the greatest interviewer ever" thing came from is beyond me. Like everything else in his career, it probably came from him or Fuckwald's media plants. It seems like they are angling for an interview/talk show on Network TV at some point in the future and I hope they get it if for no other purpose than to subject the general public (who haven't thought about Wiggy since Private Parts was in theaters) to these "amazing" long boring interviews. Even if they edit them down to a half hour, they will still be horrendous and won't draw shit for ratings.

Anyone who says they listened to Wiggy because of his "witty, biting satire" is full of shit. The show was at it's best when it was about the show. The goofing on staff members and in-fighting were always my favorite parts. Well, that and the blatant exploitation of retards and the mentally ill. Unless an interview was with a "friend of the show" and led to more goofing on staff members or in-fighting, I was usually bored.

Oh, and for the record, I'd rather listen to Gilbert and Frank Santopadre interview Bela Lugosi Jr. and Boris Karloff's daughter than Wiggy interview anyone.

9. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    ^^^^
    This.

I have spent the last 4 years looking for something to replace what Hmus was at one time and I've found some fun stuff, but nothing that holds my rapt attention. I was enjoying O&A and then Sirius fucked that up, I listen to some of the podcasts....nothing does it for me long term really.

BeerCanThick likes this.
  10. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The long interviews suck. When I hear they are going to have two Guests, it's time for me to listen to something else.

BeerCanThick likes this.
  11. John Mahlin

John Mahlin These go to eleven Gold

Reputations:
    Haven't listened in over 7 years and don't miss it at all. The final straw was the fat pig hack either yelling over everyone or repeating what others said or even worse, doing both at the same time. Not fun or funny. I find myself either listening to old shows with Billy and Jackie or Todd Packers compilations. With out some one feeding the wig lines, he's just another unfunny, unmotivated radio jock who turned into every thing he ever goofed on. I would of had more respect for him had he just quite and sailed off into the sunset. Him and that horsed faced cunt deserve each other. I hope she makes him as miserable as he's made all of us.

PelicanWig likes this.
  12. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  13. Dreamking

Dreamking The dogs of doom are howlin' low...

Reputations:
    True dat. And it's always been this way.

Way back in the early days of Stern, Howard would shift gears down to "total-respect" if an A-Lister like McCartney showed up at the studio. He would gauge his "shock attack" based on the fame of the guest. It was always strange to see him go from outrageous to pussy in a few seconds flat.

BeerCanThick likes this.
  14. jameslanza

jameslanza Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Steve do you think I can fit all of your cock in my mouth? Anything else springer?

BeerCanThick likes this.
  15. SteveZoo

SteveZoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's been happening for years! Here's an article from the NY Post from 10 years ago. A lot has changed in that time and a lot has stayed the same.

Raunchy Radio Star Stern to Host ABC Special

Move over Barbara Walters, here comes Howard Stern.

ABC has just inked a deal with the shaggy-haired shock jock to do a prime-time interview special this spring, The Post has learned

The one-time, hour-long program is seen as a test run - and more shows could follow.

The move will propel the King of All Media into the same elite category as ABC's other top interview talent, including Barbara Walters and Diane Sawyer.

Sources say Stern already has a long list of possible guests to grill in his controversial sex-charged style that usually includes embarrassing questions about threesomes, penis size, lesbian experiences and bathroom habits.

"There's probably no better interviewer than Howard Stern, and ABC knows this," a source told The Post.

Whether Stern, who just turned 50, will be able to get away with the often stunningly foul queries he makes on his nationally syndicated radio show remains to be seen.

But with ABC in the ratings toilet, chances are network brass may be willing to go out on the limb and give Stern editorial control.

Meanwhile, Stern's new gig with ABC is bound to ruffle the feathers of many of the network's big names, including Star Jones (search ) of "The View," who has been attacked mercilessly about her weight by the raunchy radio gabber.

"You can bet Howard will shake up the format of the TV interview," a Stern associate gloated last night. "Don't be surprised that after his show gets huge ratings, Barbara Walters is suddenly asking her guests about their penis size."

Walters and Jones could not be reached for comment last night.

What Stern is being paid for his show was not known last night. His agent did not return calls.

ABC is the second network which Stern works with. He's also producing a pilot for the WB with comedian Robert Schimmel (search ) about the funnyman's true-life experience of falling in love with his daughter's best friend after winning his battle with cancer three years ago.

Intriguingly, CBS - which is associated through parent company Viacom with Stern's radio show - is conspicuously absent from any of Stern's TV plans.

Media onlookers see that as Stern's slap at CBS chief Les Moonves, with whom he's had a longstanding feud.

Moonves had no comment, but a CBS spokesman noted that a number of the network's stars made occasional deals with competitors.

"We wish Howard success with his new project," said the spokesman
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/01/22/raunchy-radio-star-stern-to-host-abc-special/

BeerCanThick and FSFN like this.
  16. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:

His abc interview show...

It's around.

BeerCanThick likes this.
  17. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Jesus, she's so fucking awkward.

BeerCanThick likes this.
  18. Mack29

Mack29 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Didn't that last for about six episodes?

BeerCanThick likes this.
  19. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Apparently, someone at the network came to their senses and realized that Sterns Q Rating is well below Zero.

BeerCanThick likes this.
  20. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Fixed that for you brutha!!!

Wigward and BeerCanThick like this.