Howard tried to psychoanalyze John Cusak! Are you fucking kidding me????

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Fan in TX, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Fan in TX

Fan in TX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There is a reason why I record the shows and then listen. So I can fast forward through the commercials, AGT talk and ALL of his interviews (which doesn't leave much to actually listen to).

I happened to be in my car this morning and turned the show on and heard him interviewing John Cusack. Normally I would just turn the channel if he is doing an interview but I really like John Cusack so I gave it a listen. The interview was already in progress and I had to change the channel about 4 or 5 minutes later because his interview was the same exact shit interview questions he asks every guest.

In this case I tuned in just in time to hear Howard ask John about his younger years drug use and womanizing and then try to psychoanalyze why that happened. Changed the channel!!!

Many on the other board and his fake shill callers think that Howard is a great interviewer...one of the best of all time. Are you fucking kidding me! He is one of the worst interviewers of all time and is the reason many A Listers wouldn't go on his show for any reason. I could care less about:

1. Any type of Howard psychoanalyzing anybody and he does it in every interview.
    2. When the last time the interviewee had sex.
    3. How much money they have. Apparently he did that with Cusack today earlier in the interview.
    4. How many men/women have you been with.
    5. Ever give/get oral/anal...
    6. Did you fuck so and so...come on now tell the truth...

Ocassionally he will ask a pertinent question but I for one can't get through all of the other bullshit, I don't care questions.

Sorry had to vent today as a result of the psychoanalyzing of John Cusack.

2. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    I like John Cusack a lot. That's why, when I saw that he was on the show today, I didn't turn my radio on. :D

3. Mutt Sucks

Mutt Sucks New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    And Stern has the balls to make fun of Dr. Phil.:facepalm:

4. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    :artiejj:

5. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Dr. Howard....paging Dr. Howard"
    [​IMG]

6. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And then Howard had the balls to keep crowbarring his lawsuit into the interview!
    John even said that he wasn't familiar with the lawsuit & didn't know what he was talking about.

7. Fan in TX

Fan in TX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I turned the interview off when I heard the pschoanalyzing so I did not hear him crowbar his lawsuit into the interview. Was he spinning it in his favor or just bitching about it?

8. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    damn. sorry i missed it.

I love John.

9. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thankfully, John Cusack is a cool guy who let just about all of the inane questions roll off his back... but I agree 100% with your posts... Howard's interviews have all turned into one big Freudian dissection of his guests.... it's embarrassing to listen to most days.

10. aquadog

aquadog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I love Cusack and spent years wanting to marry Llyod Dobler so I was almost bummed to hear him on the show this morning. His career has slowed down a bit lately and I was sad that he had to promote his movie on Howard. I too had to turn it off after about 10 mins. "Do you think all the heavy drug use was a sign that you hated yourself?" "Well I just said that I wasn't a heavy drug user and no...I don't think I hated myself." DOUCHE CHILLS!

11. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah it's a Jewish thing. A lot of the Jews I know want to over analyze everything and then tell you who you are, why you do what you do, and what you should be doing. And if you don't do things or think the way they do, they'll be certain to tell you why you are wrong. Not sure why that is or what that is all about. All I know is that it's fucking annoying.

12. jonpow

jonpow Tennessee Jed VIP

Reputations:
    Come on - the guy didn't graduate college

13. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The one thing I do know is Cusak's new movie must suck if he had to put up with Howard's pop psychology bullshit.

14. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:
    Hearing John Cusack talk about how he was told Howard brings in the numbers in regards to doing the show to promote his new movie I just laughed thinking about all the other bomb movies promoted on his show in the past few years.

15. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    John is a big Stern fan that hasn't heard any of the Stern Sirius shows....:jj:
    I wish I had a nickel for every guest that said that!

16. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    i had so much hope for wiggy when he took up grilling & fishing for a short time.
    he's been a douchy fucking pussy of an old woman for a decade now & getting worse.
    carollas show has bailed me out entertainment wise.:cool:

17. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    thats why they're still fans...

18. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    and having the republican idiot scott blab his nonsense served no purpose at all

19. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    remember when wiggy said "beth loves to cook"? bullshit! If she even walks the mutt its for a photo op

20. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    After being in therapy multiple times a week for 25 years (and counting), how can Howie give ANYONE sound psychological advice or comment on anybody's thought process? What a tool.......

The Scarecrow's shrink probably ordered another yacht when he heard about his greedy ckient's lawsuit defeat. Better clear your weekends, doc......the Cowardly Lyin' will be heeb-weeping on your couch quite a bit in the very near future.

Hahahahahaha........