Howard whines about article

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MarvelComics85, Oct 8, 2012.

1. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    From MarksFriggin'

Howard said he got so pissed off yesterday. He said he did a Google search for his name and saw an article about how interesting it was that they did this bit where Sal and Richard went out and asked people about Obama and who they're voting for. Howard said the guy opened the article in a way that pissed him off. Howard said it's in an Amarillo, Texas newspaper. Howard said the guy started off writing about Jay Leno doing his Jay Walking bit and how Howard Stern did a take off of that bit. Howard said the guy thinks that Jay came up with that bit and he's insulting him about it. Howard said anyone who is a fan of this show knows that this fucknut has no idea that Jay Walking was a lift from this show. Howard said he can prove it too. Howard said this is what happens in his career. Howard said he gets knocked as being a no talent while Jay gets the credit. Howard said he created that bit, not Jay Leno. Howard said Jay will claim he got it from Steve Allen.

Howard said that this guy Dave Henry from the Amarillo Globe News owes him an apology. Howard said he invented that bit and it's not Jay. Howard said that Jay is a fucking thief. Howard said that they did the Homeless Game long before Jay ever did that Jay Walking bit. Howard said that Dave Henry should also look into Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader. Howard said that those guys ripped that off from his show too. Howard said he gets ripped off all the time. Howard said that article sent him over the edge. Howard said that Jay didn't even know he ripped that off because his writers stole it. Howard said this guy is a cunt. Howard said he should call in so he can explain life to him. Howard said that this guy can also write about how he's not going to take pay cuts like Jay Leno did. Howard said Jay is so scary talented that he's taking pay cuts.

2. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    maybe its me, but I dont think wig likes jay...:wigtip:

3. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The only truthful part of Howard's statement is the one about not taking a pay cut to benefit other employees.

4. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    I like that Howard is googling his own name...and finding negative articles
    hehehe

5. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    " Howard said that Jay is a fucking thief. "
    "Howard said that Jay didn't even know he ripped that off because his writers stole it."
    :scratch:

7. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    I just love that he Googles himself though. When I Google image him and his wife, lots of funny Dawgsaloon-edited photos of them pop up. So they must see them. Hahah!

8. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    "Howard said he created that bit, not Jay Leno. Howard said Jay will claim he got it from Steve Allen."

Steve Allen would probably agree. Just think of all the bits from TV that Howard stole. Win Fred's Money. Who Wants To Be A Butt Billionaire etc.....

Reminds me of Krusty the Clown talking to George Carlin on the telephone, "My 7 words you can't say on TV bit is totally different than your 7 words you can't say on TV bit".

9. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    "Gary, Google my name and send me the results"..... "bossth I already did. Gary page 2 right side in pink. All the articles say you're brilliant, handsome, married to an ex-supermodoe, and should have won an Oscar for Private Parts....."

10. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did anyone else hear Howard insinuate that he also came up with the "F, Marry, Kill" game yesterday? He didn't come right out and say it but a caller asked what Howard thought about everyone playing that game and then Howard went on to his "I invented it" rant. The guy's ego knows no fucking bounds.

11. jtsly2000

jtsly2000 New Member

Reputations:
    Pelican is so mentally ill and sensitive. 500 million in the bank and worring about newspaper articles and what people on twitter say. His shrink sure has done a good job!!

12. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard has stolen more from sSirius and subscribers the past 6 years than all the hacks in Hollywood combined have ever bilked their audiences out of.

Think about it... How many stores do you go to that tell you to buy or gtfo?

13. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think I do remember Howard saying a number of years ago that he has google alerts set up for his name. So this isn't really new info. But it is egomaniacal. Must suck to have millions in the bank and be that miserable.

14. Art

Art Grandiloquent Bloviator VIP

Reputations:
    There's a journeyman announcer/radio host I've always liked named Mark Simone. In the 70's he had the Simone Phone, a radio Dial-A-Date, which Howard stole and never credited to Simone. His unwillingness to ever admit that his field is filled with cannibalism, or that he ever stole anything, is sad in some ways, reprehensible in others.

15. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's what I was thinking, too. We don't even really hear about the shrink much anymore.

I'll bet there IS no real shrink - Howchie is such an egomaniac that no one can tell him what's wrong with him.... except maybe a Dr. Sarno book on how to fix yourself.... :rolleyes: