Howard: You have these kids then they grow up & leave you & dont pay atttention to u

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by GaryPuppet, May 20, 2013.

1. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought that was very telling.

2. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Your a vile closeted queen living with a brain dead beard, of course they despise you

3. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He really said that?! Fuck! That is telling. I wonder if, by 'kids', he was also referring to younger, fame-hungry wives?

4. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    How much postage does it take to mail a fathers day card from Vietnam?

:secret: yes, I know it doesn't matter in this case.

5. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    Kind of sad

6. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    could it be that howard exiled himself in his basement and avoided them and their mother. he is reaping what he has sown.
    he has his bimbo now, he should have given some thought to his children when he was married to their mother.

i will always be a fan of alison's...she put up with so much of his bullshit.
    beth was able to walk into a marriage with a neutered howard yet still have the benefit of his and money and fame. alison, although living a privileged life with howard had to put up with the embarrassment of the old howard.

7. Trophy Knife

Trophy Knife Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cat's in the cradle. Alison put up with a lot, including his jacking off in the locked basement and subsequent infidelity. The girls undoubtedly know this, and he has no one to blame but himself.

At that point, Howard had had enough therapy to have some idea where and how he screwed up, and Beth reaped the reward. F Beth.

8. basketcase

basketcase Pissed that Naz only has 2 legs

Reputations:
    Howard has been asking these types of questions a lot lately. I think he tries to limit his relationships because he can't control them. Didn't he ask a guy last week if it was better that someone was dead than to be alive and have to deal with their problems?

9. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    beth's been whispering in his ear trying to get the kids' names erased from his will.

10. SwingOnThis

SwingOnThis Active Member

Reputations:
    Beth is a fame and money whore, no question. But let's not revise history. Alison was a cunt.

11. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
  12. rotten

rotten Member

Reputations:
    He said something to one of the classic rock guest's last week about not being there for kids as an entertainer. Definitely a cat's in the cradle moment. When he cared about his career and was all fired up, he missed them growing up. Now their all older and don't have any time for him now that he want's to spend time with them.

Really makes me sad to think about, all his wealth and success, the houses, the parties - but no true love from his family. Makes me feel 100X more wealthy than Howard.

13. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I don't know. What he said is partly true.

14. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Respectfully have to disagree with your assessment of Alison...hardly a cunt at all. Have to take every critical and passive aggressive jab Howard took at her expense with some skepticism....I found her to be extremely tolerant of Howard when he would expose their married life on the air mostly exposing Alison's supposed mistakes and problems. Towards the end of their marriage he was bullying her and it seemed he was doing his best to push her out of the marriage and when she would come on the air she seemed tired and unhappy. If she seemed cunty, who could blame her? Life with such a self absorbed, narcissistic, neurotic, self serving douche like him had to be difficult, to say the least.

15. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's your own fault. It's how you raise them. My mother used to call me every day when I moved out. Instead I called her because it was easier for me. Just to say hello. Now she has passed away, and I live 1300 miles from my father, but I call him every day and we talk from 5 to 10 minutes. But it's not always how you raise them, my sister won't pick up her phone, or return a call. If a person is inconsiderate they will remain to do so. My family is not rich, but if I was I bet my sister would call my father every day too. The problem is that Howard's wife is a millionaire too, they don't really need his money. I'm sure Howard supports his kids, threaten to cut them off and they will have an open hotline waiting to call him.

16. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Most women are cunts except for our own mothers.

17. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    It is true. Children are useless vanity projects. The only reason people have them is to keep their genes alive, which is fine, but most grow up and away and that's that. People who build their lives around their kids have a rude awakening one day.

18. Boomer

Boomer Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Reputations:
    Clip? :c

19. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    Alison was a good sport. Beff can't even handle one call with KOAB on the phone she hangs up and refuses to get back on air. ONE TIME and she folded.

20. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like a lot of reflecting running around under that wig