Howard's accomodations

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Feb 16, 2012.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was looking at the other AGT stops and everyone has a Four seasons with the exception of St. Petersburg, FL. This means that Howard has blocked off the Presidential Suite at every stop. St. Petersurg, Fl top hotel is the Mariott Vinoy Resort and Golf Club which also has a Presidential Suite though probably not up to standard of the Four Seasons. I imagine if Howard isn't happy they would just rent him some executive penthouse condo in the city where he is staying. I wonder what happens if a CEO of a big corporation blocked off the room at the Four Seasons before Howard signed his contract. Does NBC and AGT try to buy the CEO off or just asks for a favor. The NBC name does carry a lot of weight. Would Howard just take the smaller suite and bitch to Beth all day how mistreated he is. Howard said he isn't a primadonna but he's full of shit. Everything has to be perfect for him and Queen Ostrosky. I wonder how Sharon and Howie feel about Howard getting the best room in every city. It's not like they couldn't pay the extra money for the top room. They are both loaded. I'm sure they rolled over and let Howard get better perks than them. Howard's lucky he isn't on AI. Jennifer would never put up with shit. She would demand the Presidential Suite in every city and tell Howard to go fuck himself. She is one tough motherfucking Diva!

2. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    They appear to be making all the same mistakes SIRIUS has.

3. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We haven't heard anything, yet. Wait till things start going wrong for Howard. Mechanical delays on his private jet. Construction noise outside the hotel. I don't care where you stay and how you travel. Things always go wrong even with best accomodations and the best transportation. Winter isn't over yet, you can get weather problems affecting travel even at executive airports.

4. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He already bitched about his accommodations and said he had to pay to get a nicer one.

5. CFStern

CFStern New Member

Reputations:
    "The rich are different than you and me." --F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Yes,they have more money." --Ernest Hemingway

6. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hank's pain. :emperor: