Howard's analogy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by schnauzer, Sep 24, 2012.

1. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When Howard was mid-Dr Phil rant, he tried to emphasise the nastiness of the Dina Lohan interview by, goofing on Dr Phil saying (with a terrible attempt at generic Southern), "tomorrow we're going to have Gary The Retard on the show to prove he's bad at math". Is Howard's memory that bad that he can't remember his own show?

2. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    I kinda wish i couldn't remember the show. But no matter how hard i try i still remember when it was funny, and great. Then i think about what it has become and i get this bad taste in my mouth. Like i just french kissed the dirty asshole of a Samolean.

3. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There are so many things wrong with Howard criticizing Dr. Phil for being mean to someone who is fragile and mentally ill. Howard made a career of that, sometimes with tragic results (Dana Plato for example). His one-sided feud with Jay Leno isn't getting any attention so now he's trying to bait Dr. Phil into a confrontation. Hopefully Phil follows Jay's lead and ignores that irrelevant jealous little bitch.

4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    howard is desperate for some buzz....problem is no one really cares about him anymore.
    yes, he's super-rich but he can't deal with the fact he's totally irrelevant....which is why he will never be able to retire from a venue where he's in charge. he needs the soapbox.

5. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Exactly. Stern used to have traffic in the city fucked up for hours if he made an appearance. Now he has to sit in traffic for hours until a statie can get him around the traffic he's not creating.:facepalm: