Howard's birthday is news?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Daemon, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Daemon

Daemon Asshole

Reputations:
    I was so disgusted to see Howard's birthday announced as the top celebrity birthday in a newspaper, I had to comment. Here's the article, and my comment:

"Howard Stern tops celebrity birthdays for January 12. The edgy talk show host turns 60.

Here's some odds and ends about him:

- He worked in the advertising industry managing radio commercials before getting his own gig
    - The movie Private Parts about Howard Stern's life was directed by Ivan Reitman
    - Stern graduated in 1976 from Boston University with a 3.8 grade-point average and a bachelor's degree in communications

Happy birthday, Howard!

Here's some other stars celebrating birthdays today:

Heavy Metal man Rob Zombie (49), TV actress Kristie Alley (63), Talk show host Rush Limbaugh (63), One Director star Zayn Malik (21), Glee’s Naya Rivera (27), and Spice Girls’ Mel C. (40)."

Video attached to article:
    [video=youtube;gGpHsPm2MFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpHsPm2MFE[/video]

My friendly comment: (It's a good thing I'm in a good mood!)

"Howard Stern is vile. All of his jokes are cliches. He married a gold digger just for publicity. (They live in separate houses, their marriage is a sham) He sold his wife to the highest bidder on Ebay so they could be her date at Howard's birthday party. (What kind of person doesn't want to be with their wife during their own party?) When he's not pimping his wife, he takes half naked pictures of her, and tweets them to the world. He's misogynistic because he thinks a woman's only value is to get naked so he can charge people money to see them on his pay TV service. (He sued the director of a play because he didn't want his own daughter Emily getting naked in it) His eldest two daughters got as far away from him as possible. One moved to Israel, the other to Vietnam, and his youngest will be next when she's old enough. But all 3 kids still have a great relationship with their mother, Alison. They posted a pic of themselves last Thanksgiving, and they looked like a happy family. Howard hasn't been seen with his eldest two daughters for decades. I guess on the positive side he doesn't discriminate. Howard treats his daughters just like he treats all women. When they're too old (in his opinion), he wants nothing to do with them.

Howard Stern is a disgusting, dirty old man. Don't be fooled by his "image makeover". Just because he's pretending to be "Corporate Stern" doesn't mean he won't beg girls to get on a disgusting machine called "The Sybian". Don't believe anything Howard says, he's a compulsive liar. I predict Howard will sue NBC just like he sued all previous employers. After Howard re-signed with Sirius, the next thing he did was file a lawsuit against them. He's a snake, and the sooner he falls out of the public eye, the better.

~Dawg's Shed"

Woot! Dawg's Shed gets a mention in the comments! Hopefully people Google it and they get their Howard-hating asses over here! :D

2. Daemon

Daemon Asshole

Reputations:
    Someone left this comment:
    "Love him or hate him, Stern is a very good interviewer. Listen to his interview with Jewell on youtube. I could see him doing an interview show on TV if he ever decides to leave radio."

So I replied:
    "You should have heard when he interviewed Tan Mom 20 times this year. He always gets the A-list guests."

3. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Paid shills should at least know the names of famous people in the bullshit they are spewing.

And Howard Stern has a face for radio.

4. The Butler

The Butler Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Private Parts was directed by Betty Thomas. Reitman produced it.

5. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Nice catch - the article had 3 notes about Howard and couldn't even check them for accuracy.

6. Daemon

Daemon Asshole

Reputations:
    Thank you! I didn't know that, but now I'm gonna pretend I did in the comments section. Thanks for making me look intelligent! :D

7. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    Howard stole his birthday for Rush Limbaugh.

8. Daemon

Daemon Asshole

Reputations:
    I'd say at this point, Rush is the bigger star. His career isn't going so badly that he has to embarrass himself on AGT.

9. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    You must spread some rep around before giving it to NOLDaemon again….:rolleye:

10. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Me too. Rush has never been better and he really works 5 days/week. The quality of the show shows the amount of prep that goes in to it. Happy Birthday Rush!:yay::party::cake:

(Oh, and I don't even know what his wife looks like)

11. Daemon

Daemon Asshole

Reputations:
    Why do you want to know what his wife looks like? ;)

12. Dlist

Reputations:
    No NoldD…the point is that Rush is a radio favorite and we don't know anything about his wife…Unlike Howard…which we know TOO much about his wife.

13. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wait, he graduated from BU with a 3.8 GPA? I thought he had to take the remedial classes for "special kids" just to get in, which don't even count towards your credit hours, so I imagine they don't factor into your GPA.... so how the hell does he get through the higher level classes with that GPA?

14. Daemon

Daemon Asshole

Reputations:
    Thanks! A lot of things need to be explained to me because they fly right over my head. Now you got my hopes down because I thought there was another reason why she wanted to know what Rush's wife looks like. :(

15. Daemon

Daemon Asshole

Reputations:
    I could be wrong, but I think I remember Howard saying the BU course he took was for people who couldn't get into a better college. He said it was high school level material. But I don't remember Howard saying he did well in high school, so there's always holes in Howard's stories.

16. Dlist

Reputations:
    Stop it you big baby..:fuckyou: and

:hug:

17. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This - Thanks. Anyone who knows how Howard has shoved her on all of us over the years would get it.

18. aquadog

aquadog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Which wife

19. aquadog

aquadog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is kind of perfect that Howard shares a birthday with heather mills

20. GIRLY

GIRLY OV

Reputations: