Howard's blatant hypocrisy regarding addiction is disgusting

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MatthewRosa, Apr 30, 2013.

1. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I know this is going to spark another debate about addictions however it is really sickening how delusional Howard is. He opened the interview talking about how he couldn't understand how AEG is responsible for Michael Jackson's death, it is really fucking disgusting. He really doesn't see how he has enabled Richard and on a much larger level Howard enabled Artie and K.C. to almost commit suicide more than once. I am not saying Howard is completely at fault because the person addicted to whatever is ultimately responsible for whatever but when they are in the main stages of addiction there is no way the person can make any sort of responsible decision without trying to fuel their addiction. Artie was often rewarded for his heroin addiction by having it talked about openly on air. Many of you who have never been addicted to anything will not understand this but the second Howard and the rest of the gang(Artie's employer) talked about it or let Artie talk about it with no repercussions they sealed his fate. One of the saving graces when people are addicted to whatever is that they usually need to hide it, by Howard talking about it openly with Artie on air that completely took away whatever guilt Artie had about using. The same went for K.C. and Richard for that matter, hell look at the way Howard,Gary and Robin just laughed at Richard during the Dr. Drew interview.

2. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    I agree that Michael Jackson is responsible for Michael Jackson.

AEG, however, was stupid. Incredibly stupid. They've got the entire world's best known entertainer. And he's hooked on drugs. Rather than pressing him to meet his commitments, they should've recognized how fucking damaged he was, tossed his ass (demanded he toss his own ass) into a rehab and get some help.

Instead, they let him kill himself and fucked themselves out of a shitload of money they could've made off him.

Stupid.

3. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
  4. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His whacky doctor can fix anything

5. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    True dat. Nigga needs to learn paragraph breaks and shee-it.

6. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    robin, what are they saying in this thread?

7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Wah, I'm an addict! Everyone should take care of me and treat me like a child. God forbid they should employ me. Wah! :artiejj:

8. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Artie Fucking Lange is a far cry from the veritable GOLD MINE that was Michael Jackson.

It made far more sense for them to threaten him with a contract breach if he didn't get help.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

9. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They(AEG) were blinded by the $$$$. If they threatened MJ with a contract breach and he went into rehab they would have to postpone the world tour indefinitely. I think Jackson's whole family is just as guilty as the Doctor who administered the propofol.

10. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    You responded to a fucking picture and are worried about paragraphs? The fucking losers here are unreal, maybe I should just post it sentence by sentence so your minuscule brain actually has a chance to compute what is being said. This is a message board where most of these idiots post pictures, emoticons and constantly misuse punctuation. Get a life.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  11. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Sweet. TIA!!

12. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    What the fuck is with you people when it comes to personal responsibility?
    Unless aig was GIVING him the drugs, it's MJ's own problem.
    And when it comes to the Howard/ Artie sitch, he's even LESS culpable than aig was. Now I don't agree with making his addiction an on-air joke, but Howard isn't responsible at all for his spiral.

13. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Yeah, but at the end of the day, isn't "indefinitely" infinitely better than "never?"

14. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Dude? There's something to be said for readability and writing such a long post without a paragraph break causes the reader to just gloss over all the words and skip it.

Internet writing is different than any other form of writing in that, paragraph breaks aren't where they would be in academia. If a paragraph has more than two sentences, break the paragraph.

Seriously. People will not read a paragraph that long. Sorry if the TL;DR posts offended you.

15. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    No kidding. Of course it was MJ's responsibility but AIG missed the forest for the trees by turning a blind eye to the mess that was his life.

I'm not saying that makes them (AIG) responsible (in anyway) for his death; it was just fucking stupid business.

16. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I could give wo shts about MJ....but regarding Artie Wiggo did enable him over and over, did nothing when Artie was crashing down from the drugs and fell asleep in studio....it was all laughs, we all laughed and Artie needed help.....Obviously Wiggo was not a bro, he didn't give a sht about Artie.

17. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
  18. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
  19. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
  20. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations: