Howard's Catholic Rants vs Judy Ostrosky

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Mar 18, 2013.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard has "evolved" away from his rants about gays, blacks, celebs etc... but Catholics are still a prime target as evidenced by the recent day after day mocking of the pope and the selection process. How does this go over with his mother in law who has been described as a devout Catholic and even Beth who prayed to the saint of lost dogs or some shit when they were looking for a missing dog. Is this Howard's clandestine payback for his mother in law inadvertantly releasing the infamous "Boys at the Hamptons" video. Does Howard sit down and recite some "Hail Marys" as penance when Judy come to visit Auschwitz by the sea. Does Judy get any feedback from the show? She's obviously a very forgiving person since she reconciled with Bob "Felon" Ostrosky. Anyone interested in buying a home in Fox Chapel can visit her here, can you imagine the thrill of having one of the Pittsburg Kennedy's helping you with a home purchase:

http://www.howardhanna.com/agent/agentdetail.asp?CEQ_AgentCode=31078

2. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was thinking the same thing especially during his Catholic rant today that it's strange given what a super Catholic his mother-in-law is. Maybe because Judy and Beth are out-of-town visiting "a" grandmother, he figures it's safe since they're probably not listening to the show?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  3. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes! I'm beginning to think all of his Christianity rants (incidentally, Howard still hasn't fathomed the denominational structure of Christianity & doesn't know the difference between a Catholic & Protestant) are passive aggressive swipes at his in-laws. Strip away all the fakery & Howard sees the Ostrosky's as a bunch of dumb, Polack, Jew-killers.

4. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Listen guys I'm a catholic and even I've about had it. The sex stuff, birth control, their treatment of the nuns, their abortion stand just to much in my opinion for me. Howard being Jewish I can fully understand hating the church because of past bullshit against the Jews.

5. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Whenever i imagine Howard with the Ostrosky's, this comes to mind, every time

[video=youtube;z8TSvMx2wPI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8TSvMx2wPI[/video]

6. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:

i comment about that science to someone at least 1 a month. Grammie hall

7. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i concur

8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Gee, I wonder why Howard never wants to leave home? He's losing his memory and can't remember who he's talked shit about or otherwise insulted.

9. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    There is a more simple reason:
    Howard is a jew. He hates "christianity". Every single religious rant from Howard how stupid religion is always about Christians and Muslims. He have not one single time said anything bad about his own tribe.

BTW. The funniest thing was when Howard slipped and said that he was not a member of a temple because you have to pay to them. Howard is a super-jew down to the last shekel.

Howard have been indoctrinated since he was born that he is the chosen one and the chosen people.

10. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard has goofed on Jewish beliefs and traditions many times.

11. MissKitty

MissKitty Meow

Reputations:
    He is envious of anyone that isn't Jewish.

12. suckemnuckledus

suckemnuckledus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well shit can me in the poop shoot! My family was devout Catholic and tried to raise me in that fashion. At the age of 5 years old I knew it was pure Bullcrap! Don't ask me how or why I knew at the age of 5 I was opposed to everything is stood for! Grow up in fear is no way to travel this small amount of time I was given on this blue marble. Fuck the pope, fuck organized religion, you can have it. I have been doing rather well without it! I found God in my own way! Howard can talk shit about any religion and I will still chuckle!

God on facebook is rather comical if anyone has seen his bullshit'

peace and love

13. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    He's right for goofing on Catholicism and every other modern version of this fuckin' religious Voodoo bullshit...that is, until he starts talking about going to temple and "praying" and shit whenever he has a personal crisis. Classic cowardly, zero-integrity bullshit right there...as is marrying some idiot whose most fundamental beliefs are ridiculous to you.

I had my own version of the Woody Allen Christmas dinner scene about 20 years ago. Went to X-mas Eve dinner at the home of some nutjob I was dating...very old-country Eye-talian Catholic family...spoke Italian in the home...parents thought she was a virgin...sent her to med school in Bologna and shit...2 Hebes at the table...the brother's wife and me...parents blame us for killing Christ...asshole father (pompous old doctor) gets some vino in him and starts preaching about Christ at the table...sister-in-law and I both spontaneously just excuse ourselves from the table at the same time. Cut to about 3 hours later and the two old Jew-haters are upstairs sleeping while this Christ-killer is quietly blowin' his Hebe load in their "virginal" daughter literally ON their X-mas Eve dinner table with most of the silverware and shit still on it. Even more classic that this was in the dining room they filmed GF-1 in on Staten Island. Laugh about that shit anytime I catch the movie on TV.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  14. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    christ killer:hat:

15. Martina

Martina New Member

Reputations:
    You can see it in one of the US Magazine photos of his wedding. Howard, who wanted a nondemoninational wedding ceremony, was married in a jewish ceremony under a canopy. One of the guys in the studio, maybe Richard, came on the air and asked why Howard was married in a jewish ceremony at a restaurant. Howard yelled that he had nothing to do with it, he had no idea about the arrangements, and doesn't know who put up the canopy. Howard is Jewish, and is faithful to that religion, despite his "bad boy" image [gag]. Beth is a devout catholic and is almost never without the gold cross around her neck. You have to separate the on-air Howard from the romantic Howard who sits home plotting a take over of the Tonight Show.

16. UncaDollas

UncaDollas Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  17. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    yeah jews hate catholics. they love the bruthas though. Wig wanted a black pope in the worst way, for some fucked up jew reason

18. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    I thought a few years ago that Beth was supposed to be converting to Judaism. More bullshit or maybe she wasn't smart enough to learn the lessons.

19. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    She was going to convert until she tried on the clothes and it clashed with her garish wardrobe.

20. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard is a COWARD.
    Shitting on Jesus lovers is condoned and celebrated by the leftys.
    Sterns entire show is geared to please the lefty media. They continue to keep up the illusion that Stern is some kind of King....:jj:

Where would Stern be without all this amazing press he gets??

Why would anyone believe that Howard could replace Fallon or Leno?
    AGT Stern has proved to be a key-demo-ratings-KILLER.....yet he is rumored to be replacing everyone on network TV.....:jj: