Howard's fixation on asexual vibes in women (Taylor Swift? Beth O)...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Tracy, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    Did anyone hear Howard going on and on a few months ago about how sexy (shexy) he finds Taylor Swift and how much he'd love to fuck her etc. It came up on more than a couple shows.
    No one on staff agreed with him about her being this amazing sexual creature/hottest piece of ass ever. A couple of them said she was too skinny (for which Howard no such thing exists) I believe it was acknowledged that she IS a lovely girl. And sweet and talented etc. But I find it fascinating that she seems to have this sort of pure and almost asexual vibe according to some men-which is a quality that some here have ascribed to Beth O as well. My husband has often remarked that when T. Swift performs some of her attempts at exuding sexuality or dancing a bit sexually seem forced and awkward. Her fashion sense is often a bit stuffy or preppy for someone so young and in popular music. Like she is a middle aged woman who belongs to a wealthy country club or something. She's quite tall and awkward...She's undoubtedly successful as a performer and artist. I'm not trying to put her down here. I just find the parallels to Beth interesting and was wondering if this isn't the Wig's "type." And if that's the case, what does this say about him? Does it lend more credence to the homosexual theory? Is it because subconsciously he can perceive them as maternal figures more readily and this actually arouses him??:eek: Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Am I way off base? As a woman I'm just going off observations here and can't say how attracted I feel to either of them physically. I just thought I could be on to something?

2. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He really said a girl can't be too skinny? Sick fuck.

3. Tracy

Reputations:
    I
    I don't know that he said that verbatim. I assume that's his thought process but I'm exaggerating somewhat . He makes out people on his staff to be gigantic that just look "chubby" to me you know? :dontknow:

4. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, I gotcha. He's an anorexic douche and thinks women should be too.

5. JesusTwinsBiggestFan

JesusTwinsBiggestFan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i think taylor swift is pretty but she is not sexy and howard likes men.

6. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Her asexuxality is all the more apparent because she's trying to jive it up with an urban style lately. I'd bang her and her little rat face too, but I also seriously doubt she'd be into any aspect of it. All the better for the jack-off fantasies, probably awkward as hell in reality (sans anal).

And I share his sentiments on female anorexia but I grew up listening to Stern since I was like 7 or 8, so I blame him for warping my mind. Thank christ I wasn't raised in the "beer can cock" era of the show, I just have a burning desire to whip bologna at bitches' mayonaise-glazed asses and flush their heads in a toilet.

7. Hand Banana

Hand Banana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think it's a combination of Howard's repressed homosexuality, his anorexia, desire to seem young and hip, envy/admiration for Swift's business acumen, appreciation for her "outfits," and the definitely asexual vibe she gives off.

She's like Beth without the horse face. And kids actually know who she is. And didn't need to marry a rich guy to have a career. And appears to have some class. And...

8. RONNIE THE CLAW

RONNIE THE CLAW Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard always seemed to me to be the most attracted to women who looked like skinny 12 year old boys with breast implants. That turned me off to him because what guy doesn't like the full curves of a woman? By design guys are programmed to respond to that, but maybe his sexual response is very different.

9. Tracy

Reputations:
    :snicker: Exactly. Beth 2.0.
    And yeah I forgot about the young and hip thing. Great points. :backlol:And she sits up in that front row area at those basketball games they attention whore at and takes the spotlight from them every time. I think it's like if you can't beat em join em. Has she been on the show yet?

teehee likes this.
  10. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    I dunno man. I like thinness, but I also love a big ass, but I still see many people here who claim to love "curves" and "normal weight" yet condescend to the big ass. To me that's like the ultimate curve right there, load up the cellulite and stretch-marks where I'm sitting, but keep everything else at proper eating disorder dimensions.

11. Tracy

Reputations:
    LOL nice :snicker:

12. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do men actually find Taylor Swift sexy?

I think all my friends think she looks like a cat with no curves

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  13. Tracy

Reputations:
    Nobody on the HSS did except Howie. He kept telling them they were all crazy for not seeing it lol

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  14. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    He's wooing her hoping she'd come on the show..I don't think she's attractive at all, but i'm a chick..She has beady eyes which creep me out.

Howie said you can tell how hot a woman will be in bed by the way they dance..He said Beth really danced and moved well:giggle:…I've never seen Taylor Swift dance but I'm thinking she's on par with Beth..
    [​IMG]

15. IllegalSearch

IllegalSearch Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nicole Kidman shld be his type then. Haha. I always thought it was b/c if they were in a frienship or relationship with him, he would feel safe since they weren't pestering him for sex but if he had to be physcial sexually with them a curvy woman is too much.

16. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    The Gangly Sasquatch represents everything he is not..... Popular, kid friendly, social media savvy, talented, and YOUNG.....he'll say anything to get her on the show! @Deee what do you think?
    image.jpg

Bristol Chicken likes this.
  17. RobotsVsMonsters

RobotsVsMonsters Semi-lurker since 2008

Reputations:
    Beth is hot and so is TS. It would be great to bang them both at the same time.

thunderfist2112 likes this.
  18. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Robert Higgins and check1 like this.
  19. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    My eyes immediately were drawn to the woman in the background. Perhaps the tan? Perhaps the hint of more curves? Perhaps the choice in swimwear?
    Taylor just doesn't do it for me.
    It's quite obvious Howard is begging for her to be on his show.

Tracy and SomerSky like this.
  20. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    100%.....putting the A-sexual attraction aside I find it disturbing when this old, ugly guy in his 60's pines over these girls in their early twenties and sometimes even younger. He is REALLY creepy about it!