Howard's Hobbies

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Mar 10, 2014.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Richard Simmons and Perez Hilton are finding Wiggy a bit too effeminate these days:

Marksfriggin:

http://www.marksfriggin.com/news.htm#mon

Howard said he has a lot of hobbies now. He said he's into Calligraphy, guitar playing, art journaling with Rosie O'Donnell... Howard said he's also busy with photography. He said he was busy with Beth this weekend. He said he's doing so many things that he had to rip his office apart to make room for them all.Howard said he's mind mapping and into GTD. He said he's going to get an English teacher too. Howard said he has so much going on now. He said that's why he was ripping his office apart. He said he needs room to paint. He said he bought acrylic paints and he was painting. Howard said this all started when he turned 60. He said he has a lot of things to get done. He said he wrote a poem and he doesn't even know how to write them. He said that he wrote one like Ronnie did.
    Howard said he wrote this dark poem that he called ''Broken.'' He said he's got so much going on. He said he's writing, journaling, arts and crafting. He said that he's paining in his journal as well as writing in it. He said Jimmy Kimmel sent him art supplies for his journal. He said Jimmy sketches and he's as good as Guillermo Del Toro. Howard said that he sent him a bunch of stuff to sketch with and he's doing that. Howard said he's modge podging. He said that's a mixture of glue and water and glaze. Howard said it turns out only teen age girls do this hobby. Robin said it sounds like some of that Martha Stewart stuff she would talk about. Howard said that's what it is.
    Howard said his daughter was wondering what to do so he gave her some advice on doing this stuff he's doing. He said her friend thought that he looked it up on the internet because no man would do that. Howard said he is doing it though. Howard said he likes doing this stuff but he's one hobby away from blowing a guy.

2. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I guess he has no time for sex with his hot wife.

3. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    ' Howard said he likes doing this stuff but he's one hobby away from blowing a guy.'

Too late.

4. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His hobbies schedule reminds me of what a seventh-grade girl might be taking for electives in Middle School.

I almost threw up during that segment! :facepalm:

5. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    I heard 5 minutes of the show today and THIS is what I had to fucking hear. Blobbin finally did get off a good one when she said that Wiggy was an inch away from being a scrapbooking old lady.

6. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Next up...

Ballroom dancing.
    Candle making.
    Belly dancing.
    Knitting.
    Flower arranging.
    Antiques.

7. FaFaFonkey

FaFaFonkey New Member

Reputations:
    I was reading the recap and Mark forgot the 10+ minutes Howie went on about World of Wacraft. He said he has 3 level 90s now and is raiding LFR. He mentioned that he got a 528 purple neck from the first boss but then nothing else. I thought it was funny how he mentioned that he was DPSing the wrong target and the raid leader was screaming at him!!! LOL we have all been there!!!

8. Jon Mendelsohn

Jon Mendelsohn New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Wha...Seriously? That's a joke, right? You gotta be fuckin' kidding me.

9. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    You have my vote for deading of the week.

10. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    he is scrapbooking with Rosie O'donnel?? apologizing wasn't enough? what the fuck is going on? you couldn't make this shit up. but remember the show is better than ever :puke:

11. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    Howard is a real Renaissance man. Too bad there is no mention of actually working on the show that made him a billionaire.

12. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    His advancing age must be getting to him, he's flailing around like a kid at the end of Summer vacation.

13. Jon Mendelsohn

Jon Mendelsohn New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I really feel like this is some kind of a joke. The old Howard would have (or has) disparaged every single one of the things he's into now. And "art journaling" with Rosie O'Donnell...my mind is FULLY blown by that. I can't think of one other person I once admired who has sold out so totally.

14. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard's "hobbies" sound like the activities they had my grandmother do at the nursing home. Will he be making a macaroni necklace too?

15. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What I get from this segment is that Howard cannot speak about anything in his life without celebrity name dropping. The guy is absolutely shameless.

16. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think Howard enjoys his hobbies at all. I think he looks at them as necessary work in order to maintain friendships with celebrities who have a true interest in this stuff. It gives him something to talk to them about.

Howard went to dinner with a bunch of actors this weekend, and told them how much he admired their ability to remember lines. Then he told them about his guitar playing, and attempted to recite the lyrics to "Hurt" for them. :facepalm: His daughters thought they could outdo him with their pretentious artsy way, but they had no idea what their old man was capable of.

17. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He really has become a name dropper hasn't he? "You know Robin, I was doing macrmae with with Matt Lauer, when...."

18. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hey Howard, why don't you get together with that fat tub of shit Rosie and compose a Broadway musical.

19. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think his show has become one of his hobbies.

20. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think he cares enough about it to even be a hobby.