Howard's hypocricy - shaming O'Reilly for raising money for charity

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by AllAboutHim Ed, Jan 26, 2014.

1. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    I think it was last week that Howig was crying about his billionaire friend only giving $500 for Beth's cat resort and continued to piss and moan for people to buy his fucking calendar. Flash back to 2006 with Howig, pre-chicklets, shaming O'Reilly for selling tchotchkes to raise money for charity rather than just giving the money away:

[video=youtube;XAMtd4Wf9gI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAMtd4Wf9gI[/video]

Skip to 3:30 if you're feeling nauseous...

"Can't you - you make a lot of money, can't you donate money to charity?"
    "You're a wealthy guy. Give money of your own to Habitat... Let Fox News donate money to Habitat..."

2. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Robin, it is a whole different thing. Everyone needs a calendar. How can you keep track of the day and your meetings if you don't have a calendar on the wall? Your phone isn't going to give you that information. And besides, O'Reilly was selling crappy pens and jackets. I am selling pictures of my beautiful wife Beth. Every photo of Beth is worth a million dollars and I am giving you 12 pictures for only 14.95."

3. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    "My primary audience is anyone who likes to laugh" :wtf:

Howard talking about selling Bill O'Reilly things for charity: "Bill this just plays to your ego."

Then get rid of your gold digger wife and her ego calenders, etc and donate your money.:rolleye:

4. jackieavenger

jackieavenger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This charity BS is the worse thing about the new howchie. He just paid (in cash!) for a house in florida for $50 million fuckin dollars. Then he has the balls to plead with his paying(!) audience and say shit like "c'mon people just buy a calendar and let's get this wing built so that I can put it behind me". Well asshole why not just be content with one mansion and use that 50 mil for your beloved nsal? fucking jew bastard

5. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    kittens are literally the least important charity cause I can think of.

6. LaserT

Reputations:
    Everyone in media is wrong for selling stuff for charity BUT Beth can suck money out of HIS remaining fans for this crap of hers that boosts her ego....

[​IMG]

Of course Beth had to star in the calender because it's ALL about her. Couldn't have just been the animals. She's so in demand in the world that she was forced to be in it. :rolleye:

7. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His house in the Hamptons is assessed at $45 million. So he has nearly $100 million in VACATION PROPERTY. And he can't shell out $7 million of his own money money to pay for a vanity cause so his and Beth dog's name can be on animal shelter that sounds like a disaster to begin with.

The funny thing is he slams O'Reilly about him selling things for charity being all about Bill's ego, but this whole NSAL is 1,000% ego driven. Howard is using this to make Beth famous and keep her busy. He is shamelessly plugging the calendar worse than O'Reilly, Rush, or Imus ever hocked their wares.

I still can't believe that even his sheep like MFB and Bobo haven't caught onto all his bullshit. There are still people out there who think the guy is the most honest man in America.

8. sloth22

sloth22 Active Member

Reputations:
    Don't be ridiculous. It's 24.95.

9. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yup $25 for this gold diggers ego calender.....
    [​IMG]

Or get this calender below for $5 with the money going to animals. Not someone's ego red carpet shelter, built on fans money.
    [​IMG]

10. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Why do you think Stern can't handle the thought of a roast these days?
    He knows it could turn into an absolute slaughter.
    Just worship me and shut up.

11. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yeah I was saying that in the Stern Party thread the other day. He knows most will call out his gold digger wife and charity front for jokes. In fact she probably told Howard, "NO roast". She's a fake.

12. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    it would be awesome if the birdthday party just turned into a surprise roast. howard's head would explode.

13. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    You're wrong about NSAL being about his ego. He'd have nothing to do with that glamour-charity if it weren't for the barren womb he's married to. His participation in anything NSAL-related is all about one thing - keeping BOS off his back for not giving her a child.

Its easier for for him to go along with that bullshit, and keep her occupied with charity bulls1t that dealing with her crap.

14. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    if only the guests were honest, it could be a blood bath of red wedding proportions...:lmao: