Shop Now At Amazon

Howard's "Love Week" interviews.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Teeney, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Teeney

Teeney Why meee??? Gold VIP

Reputations:
    In the last two days, when I turned on the show, these were the topics being discussed.
    Monday-Stuttering John when he was about to have his first child and get married.Howard was going on about how nuts John was to have a child and be tied down to one woman. Howard said, something to the effect of, “ Why get married just stay with her until she gets old then dump her for someone else”.

Tuesday Howard was interviewing Brigit Neilson and it came up that she was offered a million dollars to spend the night with an arab sheik.
    Then they did a news story about Charles Kuralt, former CBS Correspondent, who was married with children, but had a long term affair with another woman. Before his death, he put in his will that his mistress would receive the secret house that he bought for them in Montana.
    Then, they played the interview with David Arquette and Courtney Cox where Courtney was saying that David was not able to show her true affection, that any time he touched her he got a boner and treated her like a sex object.
    Do you think there is a method behind the madness in choosing these clips? It almost feels like a subliminal fuck you like “Yeah we know what the theories/rumors are about Howard and Beth and we are in on the joke”. What do you think?

2. jon1972us

jon1972us Active Member

Reputations:
    I have noticed the tapes team playing things that the current pc Howard disapproves of.

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold Poster Of The Year

Reputations:
    I heard Stern doing a whore-ible offensive racist negro impression...Robin was enjoying it so it must have been OK.

:facepalm:

4. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    Yesterday on the shuffle they were talking to Anthony Weiner, the hypocrisy was oozing through the radio.

5. PappYawn

PappYawn Well-Known Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    At first I thought I was crazy. :unuts:
    Now I am convinced the "Tapes Team" is disgruntled.

6. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold Poster Of The Year

Reputations:
    Howard and Gary told us a thousand times that the Stern show is not about the celebrity guests......yet most of the tapes are of celebrity guests.

President Malone....humble Howard with ratings...please!

7. Teeney

Teeney Why meee??? Gold VIP

Reputations:
    I just ran to lunch and turned on the show. They were playing a clip of a guy that was on a two year search for his dream woman that he saw in Disneyland. They get a woman on the phone who claims to be "her". She says that she has some problems one being that she had cancer at a young age and now needs to wear a colostomy bag. Come on now! This is starting to get Re-God dam ridiculous. If the rumors of Robin being sick (with cancer) are true, would the tapes team really be this insensitive?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  8. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Garbage

9. Snotty

Snotty Wolfgang Amadeus Mo'Snot VIP

Reputations:
    Hamptons ie. Howard
    Robin
    Gary
    Fred
    Whorse
    And for the life of me I don't know why, Leezer G.
    Are considered "Untouchable" And there you have the cancer that has decimated the HSS..................