Howards New Wig

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Apr 30, 2012.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So after listening to a few seconds of Howard telling off contestants it was beyond obvious he is using a device called an Earwig. an Earwig is worn in the ear, is wireless and
    a writer or producer can and does feed the person wearing it lines, etc...... I say this because there is no fucking way that Howard can maintain any sort of witty banter
    for that long without the help of a team of writers.... to be fair i am sure that Howie and Sharon wear one too..

They fit inside a person's ear and are all but invisible

I have been on enough sets to see then used and its funny when a Host/actor wearing one will later claim that the clever lines fed to them
    are there own...when I have seen producers feed those very lines that were used on air

Earwigs are commonly used to feed lines to TV hosts, to make them seem funnier of smarter.

I say this because I have never seen nor do I plan on ever watching AGT and assume they do not have a place for Teleprompters or cue cards

But anyway Howard has used writers forever now and don't expect the more then 25% of the funny crap that comes out of his mouth to be his original ideas.

I can only hope that his earwig goes shit on him during one of his live shows...

[​IMG]

2. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard never met a wig he didn't wear.

3. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Would it be illegal to mess with the signal at a live show ?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  4. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    I hope it picks up interference and the only thing he can hear is rap music. Then he will start referring to the contestants as bitches, hoes, and gangstas.

5. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

that's a grey area....you would have to find out what frequency he was on and then get close enough (studio audience) to then turn on a transmitor

that would play hell with his ear wig.... which if a live filming was going on would be funny and no illegal

6. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    Be funny if Nemo got a hold of it.

7. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That makes sense. He can't say anything funny on his own show, so how would he be able to come out of nowhere and say something funny on any show. Plus his real wig covers his earwig.