Howard's psychological dependence on Bobo is sad

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Phantom Lord, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If I was ever able to get through as a caller the question I would ask would be for Fred. I would want to know that in the History of the Howard Stern Show has he ever received a positive e-mail saying they like Bobo's calls. I know the answer to that one.

Howard has said before that he picks up on Bobo because he makes positive comments about Beth and that he is a sucker for it. Howard has said that he knows how to work him by kissing his ass. The problem is this is radio for two and the rest of us suffer.

I think this is one of the best examples of Howard's messed up psyche. He would rather torture his own audience so that he could feel better about himself. You have a listener that contributes nothing, but since they kiss your ass you put them on the air. This is the exact same thing as paying for callers.

This is proof how messed up in the head Howard is.

2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What year is this? I gave up on this shit show years ago and that fuckin' retard was on then.....He's still calling?

3. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    him and MFB....

4. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    bobo is a fucking wackpacker..an idiot like eric the shitcock..
    its howard just killing time with a safe call..hes edgy like that

5. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
  6. RockoBalbono

RockoBalbono Member

Reputations:
    I wish I could find it on my timeline but he blocked me on twitter. I told him stop calling into the show and bringing Howard outta synch. He said, F you Bro, I get more airtime than anybody. I said back to him tell me what river he's parked by so I can roll his car into it. No reply back but yeah he's a fuckin kissass asshole.

7. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Sad is what Howard does best these days . . .

8. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Some people stay far away from the door if there's a chance of it opening up.

9. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well,,,there's a reason why Howard picks up BoBo's call first thing in the morning....it's a pre-arranged call ....to set up a bit or dialogue...promotion for AGT or HowardTV....
    Don't you remember when BoBo got caught with the Skype camera for HTV???
    and he admitted his calls were set up by Will & Gary? He was having all kinds of tech issues one morning and fucked up the call for HTV promotion??
    It's no secret...this is how Radio works!
    BoBo's a "regular caller" to a Radio show like MFB...and ETM...

Thing is....he's a bore!
    Whatever happened to Pittsburgh Pete?? and Wheels?? TOO controversial for Howard? Or did they piss off Gary???
    Maybe it a TIME thing....Howard's only focus is AGT and doing plenty of PROMOTION so BoBo seems to be the "super fan" who they LIKE!!
    Wonder how many Steven Singer watches or Gold tipped Roses BoBo has gotten over the years??? haha

Emails??? :rolleye: SFN (and now Dawg's) posts & threads = Fred's Emails and Tim Sabean's "Fan Feedback" ! It's all connected and so predictable...

The show is just SAD....that's all...

...and there's a big brown Elephant(well,,now she's probably 40lbs thinner) in the room named Robin Quivers that nobody is talking about...not even on the WUS...So WHY doesn't BoBo call in and ask Howard..."what's up with THAT???" uh...because he can't !!

Somebody has to "fib" to Will or Jason to get thru the screening...THEN ask Howard (or Robin) WHEN are you going to talk about your illness???? (maybe I'll try calling in tomorrow!!)
    How crazy was the opening of the show today with Howard just saying "Hi Robin"..and NOTHING MORE AFTER more than 2 weeks off??????
    Didn't ask her what she did over vacation???? of course not because she was probably busy with Dr's appts...more tests...Hospital visits...chemo...still very sick ....but nobody's talking about it....

.....and as predicted....the AGT call from BoBo!! Tomorrow it'll be MFB's turn then ETM....(BoBo on hold going over his questions) :facepalm:

sucky show..very sad.

peace & love

10. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    it's interesting that this morning, immediately after the 'the phones went out' and all waiting callers were dropped, stern said "let's go to bobo."

every morning bobo sits on a separate line, waiting for his prompt.

it's goddamn redunkulous.

11. RobinsLapBand

RobinsLapBand Member

Reputations:
    I also think he does it because he knows it pisses us off and he finds joy in that. We trash him constantly and this is his way of saying fuck off.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  12. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Old man, washed up...still broadcasting... time to take the poison pill and end all our suffering.

13. BlackHouseWife

BlackHouseWife Active Member

Reputations:
    do not disparage the once proud wackpack by mentioning bobo in the same breath as hank.....I knew beetlejuice, you sir are no beetlejuice

14. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    bobo and the crazy crow broad are the only ones that kiss his ass without being hired as a professional caller.....who here would kiss his ass if you got through....I know I wouldn't.....not anymore.....

15. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    +R.
    Nailed it. Howard knows all of his "haters" hate Bobo even more.

16. Ice Hole

Ice Hole Active Member

Reputations:
    Wig wearers share a special bond. :wigtip::lo5:

17. shockingmary

shockingmary New Member Banned User

Reputations: