Howard's rant about Bill Maher cowards comment

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by psxpirate2k3, Nov 6, 2013.

1. psxpirate2k3

psxpirate2k3 Member Banned User

Reputations:
    So he want to match bill up to the doors of the families of the victims and call them cowards to their faces, funny how he doesn't mention robin calling the passengers on both planes cowards, fucking hypocrite howie, trying anything to get a little PR

2. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Agree. he just wants to get mentioned , it is all about Changing his Image

3. jdharmeyer

jdharmeyer New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Googling Howard Stern, this site coming up, reading some of the posts and realizing that much of what I was reading was in my subconscious. The why does he do that? The yes-man attitude? The Show as being the greatest thing in the world.

In fact listening to the Show daily is A LOT like a cult. If you expose yourself to ANYTHING regularly you start to identify with it on an intimate level that transcends your logic. You see this also in being a hardcore follower of a sports team, you start to live-and-die for the team until one day you realize that NONE of the players KNOW YOU and you aren't on the payroll.

4. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
  5. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    The sports fan comment reminded me of something. In college I hung around some football team members for a while as one of my friends was a good friend of one of them. They would do things like rip all the shrubs out of a house they were partying at and throw them up on the roof, leaving quite a site in the morning. But one thing that was perfectly clear from observation of their comments was that many of them thought anybody who didn't play college football was a pussy beneath their contempt. I remember this every time I watch a college or NFL football game and witness the worship of the players by fans. They don't like you, they don't care about you, and they think you're a pussy if you can't squat 800 lbs. So men should knock it off with the face painting, costumes, and wearing of their jerseys (something HS chicks do with their boyfriends' jersey).